Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drasticactions

VIP Member

I'd strongly urge someone who can save these to cloud to do so because I think Smelle will remove it soon! She talks about Rickets in it and as we know, she will probably try to hide the fact she was ever engaged from her new victim.
Ew she puts her mouth directly on a bunch of grapes that are going to be turned into wine. :sick: I hope she ate that entire bunch herself instead of throwing the leftovers with her drool on it. Never mind, she threw it in the tote with all the other grapes saying it will be someone's new years drink :sick: that's just so gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Juliezzz

I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.
I vote for the latter. Pathological liars know what the reality is and when they are lying. They just can’t help it.

Seri

Elle wasn't working until recently right? So what inconvenience is she talking about? I've been working from since March and I am so thankful and appreciate and understand that I'm very lucky to be able to do this. She talks as if she's an essential worker, she wasn't even working for like 2/3 of the year! :mad:

• Heart

Greenthumb30

Any chance she could be studying for the February bar exam? I have a few friends who went through it before, apparently it's like 8 hours a day of studying for 2 months. She definitely doesn't give a crap about being a lawyer, but she does give a crap about having the appearance of being lawyer, so I think she'll take it if she is allowed to.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand the chin implant. I think from some angles it makes her look very harsh and makes her jaw look very square. Maybe I'm biased since I also don't have much of a chin so I didn't really see anything wrong with her face before the implant.

I think when you are younger a stronger face shape is seen as more desirable since people with nice sharp lines while still having their youth look striking, but as you age I don't know if that is necessarily the case. When she's too thin the chin looks good (at least in that photo) but when she gains weight I think it just bulks up her jaw and puts too much focus on her lower face.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
This photo is simply not cute. She looks like a chubby lollipop with a puffed up head. Nothing against her body figure. She is just so bad at choosing her outfits & accessories and dressing to her advances.
Her head is massive! 😳

• Haha

poshspice88

Lol, “Merry Grissmas, Everyone!”
I thought that video was from this year until I heard her speak and noticed her braces. 😆😆

ETA: Lol, here’s s photo from childhood in Mama G’s kitchen, she looks like the brunette version of Nellie Olsen with the ribbons and ringlets. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Two peas in a freaky pod.

Out of all the exes Eleonore Lecocq has shown extensively on her channel, Joe was by far the nicest and had the least in common with her. We never got to see SS, Jason, nor Dean but Chris and Rick were both awful in ways that were oddly similar to Elle. Chris had the same snobby, condescending attitude and Rick also enjoyed word salad and had a superiority complex.
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.
How dare you put those thoughts in her head. She definitely couldn’t hack it in those cities; hard work is celebrated in those cities. (I live in one and almost moved to another 🙋🏾‍♀️)

• Haha

MissGlam21

I think the problem is she did all these procedures too close together. Maybe she did space them out, although we'll never know for sure seeing as she so sketchy about being honest, but I think she should've waited to do the chin until her teeth were all fixed. Even without the chin implant her facial features looked more harmonious before. She's not actually a "natural beauty" (sorry Vera) there’s nothing about her appearance that is striking or unique, but she knows how to “look good”.
what was here Mom’s nickname for her growing up? I know she’s mentioned it before, I just keep thinking it was something that translated into duckie, and then couldn’t help thinking about the ugly duckling! 🤦‍♀️
I agree. She’s dedicated a lot of time and effort towards straightening her teeth but to this day, she still has a buck-tooth overbite. It’s very noticeable when she films herself from the side and laughs with a wide smile.

• Haha

202leda

At least publically, the Dolls didn't protest Rick or did they seem super supportive of the engagement but are any public/social media figures?
I don’t get the impression The Dolls and Elle were extremely close. They seemed like casual/professional acquaintances more than anything and would only meet up every once in a while. The bridal shower they threw for Elle was very low effort just based on the napkins and plating used...not everyone needs to use fine porcelain or fancy tablecloths for a bridal shower but I’d like to think if your close friends wanted to throw a bridal shower for you they would arrange for something more than Dixie cups and plastic utensils. 😂

Other than the possibility they made fun of Elle for her choice in men, I doubt they cared about Rick or his character. Not to mention I don’t think it’s in anyone’s place to say anything about a friend’s partner they don’t know well. My college roommate whom I haven’t spoken to in 6 years in getting married to a man I’m 99.9 percent positive is a Trump supporter (based on what I saw on Facebook), but I’m just going to smile and nod as I watch her wedding on Zoom this Saturday. 😇

LuvYoutube

Sophie Shohet has been going through viewer mail/gifts. I haven’t watched yet and I think she’s opening her mail over several videos. Wonder if Elle sent some more of her horrible pearls to her again for self promotion.

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
Agree, I always think that the right career choice anyone, man, woman, or any other gender makes is the one that benefits the person and their family the greatest. That’s it. F what other people think about reputation or appearance (looking at you, Elle). The only thing that matters is yours and your family’s health and happiness. Sure, if you can also make other people’s lives better, that’s YOUR choice (not anyone else’s) and more power to you. But if that’s not feasible, take care of yourself and your baby and that’s more than most people can do as it is. You’re doing great, Mama. I know it’s hard to internalize, but you are.
I totally agree. Living for others and trying to appear as something you're not is so tiring and counter productive. In the end, it usually backfires. In so many circumstances, in trying to "save face", you're only digging a hole deeper and deeper.

I don't know about rest of you gals, but for me I can confidently say if I had enough money and didn't have to work, I would totally take a Jill 9-5 job (just to give structure to my life), buy a huge condo in Vancouver overlooking the waterfront, and spend my free time traveling and eating out and wearing all kinds of luxury handbags. So I can understand Elle's motivations. One of the girls I follow on Instagram does this - she's far richer than Elle and her bags are actually Hermes.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Great that you bring her up! I actually don’t care too much for her style and, like I’ve said before, I’m not into luxury bags. Yet I still watch her videos from time to time and I actually like her! She spends like crazy, as in she can easily drop $20,000 or more on luxury items in one day, but she doesn’t come off as snobby or idiotic. I think she just happens to have a ton of money and if spending it that way makes her happy, so be it. Unlike Elle, she’s not trying to impress anyone, or at least that’s the feeling I get!
I'm not here to tell others how to spend money. But I think having some self control, no matter your income, in spending is good. I follow another Instagramer in my city. She has a nice house (granted houses in my city are not expensive. You can buy a huge house for $500,000, - like over 2500 square feet, 30 minutes drive from downtown, so not Texas cheap but not Seattle or Vancouver level). She buys gourmet foods, and cooks well at home for her family and friends. She also eats out regularly. Her house is well decorated with real quality wood furniture. She buys 1 luxury item (like a LV scarf, Chanel handbag) once or twice a year for her birthdays and/or Christmas. She is decently well travelled. She has a decent sized quality wardrobe and is well groomed but never overdone in her makeup or hair. I feel knowing how to spend money to live well is an art as I've said before, not mindless consumerism. Granted she is in her 50s so probably has more life experiences but still.

Last edited:

Lovely

Chatty Member
I didn't watch Elle around the time that she had her 'bad root canal', but if she was doing collection overview or other general fashion videos like the ones posted above (rather than vlogs or event-based videos where it would be more difficult to obscure the dates), it's entirely possible that she pre-filmed a bunch of videos to allow for several weeks of recovery. It's very obvious that she had something done as no one's face changes that much in such a short period of time unless there's also massive weight gain or loss.

Behindthescreens

Mr.Sixhead needs to stick to the Eleonore F Lecocq tradition aka dump her post-Christmas. 😎

Maybe they all dump her because G’s usually around by then or maybe it’s part of their New Years Resolutions to drop the dead weight? Or are her domestic skills so bad that the men eat one Christmas dinner, choke on it like Dicky did, and flee in the opposite direction?
I would vote for the dead weight! On the other hand, it's too funny given how much she plays the "domestic godess" 😄

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I suspect a cry-y sharing our feeling, “successful” girlboss vulnerable moment type.
I agree, but I also think it might be " if you want more of this (gesturing to her self) you've got to commit". But she seems spoiled so I could see her having a fit over not getting her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8