Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

202leda

Ummm... And this is probably where comparisons between Smelle and M. Obama end...
BTW, Rickets also failed his bar exam. Twice.
Even worse, this person said he failed it THREE times. 😂

And before anyone calls me out on this, I don’t denigrate anyone for failing the bar. It’s a difficult exam and I can understand failing it the first time. John F Kennedy Jr. failed it the first time, too. But anytime after that...maybe reconsider the lawyer career??? Although I gotta hand it to Rick for being persevering. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

thecatlass

VIP Member
Did Smelle crash her new LuXuRy SuV? 😂 No insta posts since 26 Dec... And none of her fans seem to be missing her 🤣

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Hold on... she considered buying and test drove jeep in 2014 but she didn't get her drivers licence until 2019... WHERE IS LOGIC HERE

That doesn't look like her apartment...
That address is the one Smelle shares on her channel because it’s the location of her PO Box. She doesn’t live there. If she lived there, we’d get a lot of “modeling” shots of her in her stupid nouvelle pearls and scarves on that rooftop. 😆

• Haha

Debbie1633

I always thought that Boxing Day was a day when one boxed up leftovers and unwanted gifts to bring to those less fortunate, but since I’ve never experienced it, that’s just from reading up on the history of it on Wiki. But Elle said that the meaning of the holiday is to buy oneself a bunch of gifts they didn’t receive on Christmas? Is this right?

I’m the worst at beauty and fashion, so someone needs to tell me. I know a lot of 90s era trends are back in style right now, but is the 70s male mullet back in style?? For women this time around???

View attachment 362636
View attachment 362638
I grew up in HK in the 90s and we observed all the western holidays including Boxing Day. Traditionally you don’t open presents on Xmas day; you wait till the 26th to unbox all your gifts.

thecatlass

VIP Member
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. 🥴 #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

View attachment 352107
She looks like Morticia Adams. The new camera isn't good either, it didn't focus on Sammy's face at all. BTW, that poor kitty always looks super terrified of Smelle.

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
All those procedures helped her look better a few years ago, but as she ages - not so much. Time is catching up with her!

Did anyone else notice she was wearing a necklace with two hearts at 7:02? Plus her unhinged behavior - She definitely has a new victim.

Even if she gets to the point of getting a ring, experience tells us, the guy can still break it off! :ROFLMAO: Then there is divorce - will she ever really "lock" a man? Although I hope she does for content purposes.
I don't think Elle cares about breaking it off once she pops out a kid or 2 and lives a life of comfort afterwards. She cares more about the wedding than the marriage I think. Hence all her planning for her big day with Rick and he's not much of a catch.

I wonder if the necklace is a gift from her new guy. Guess he's probably richer than Rick - who can't even afford a TV stand.

• Haha

202leda

Elle's car purchasing ways are no different than how she buys handbags. She wants a "luxury brand" but fuck the quality and what's actually important, as long as it looks "luxe" from the branding. The fact that even car salesmen are avoiding her is because she's impossible to deal with and not to mention, the fact she needs to shop around so much for financing plans means that she can't really afford it, just like she can't afford any of the classic Chanel styles from the boutique or even secondhand. Sales people, especially car salespeople, can probably spot this a mile away. Does anyone else remember her being a Karen at the Chanel boutique and her whiny video about her "horror story?"

The fact that Eleanor Florence was an unemployed swamp dweller in Rick's dungeon in an unattractive part of Florida while he was a part time community college adjunct, and she insisted on getting an ancient (by car standards, which everyone knows depreciates significantifcantly the minute it's driven out of the dealership) secondhand Porsche to keep up appearances tells you all you need to know. The man was using wine crates as a TV stand and his entire house costs only a fraction of a Vancouver studio apartment, and she was forcing him to live way beyond his means. The repair costs on that used car would've been significant. No wonder he kicked her to the curb.
I wonder what kind of financing plan she’s considering. I was on Reddit the other day and remember reading how someone thought it was perfectly normal to finance a luxury car for 60 months (!). 😳 I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s nuts!!!

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Don’t give her ideas 😜
If the threads are rocking and rolling now, imagine how much they'd pop if Eleanor started an onlyfans account. Those cross eyes and that phlegmy voice are gonna be even freakier, and not in a good way. 😩🤯🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).

• Haha
  • Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
She has no fashion sense (or common sense)! That coat is hideous and might look ok on someone very tall but you’re completely right that it drowns her because she’s short. It also makes her look even more matronly than usual. She already has Ginette’a body shape, which is prone to looking that way, and choosing such unflattering pieces makes it worse.
I agree the coat would only look good on a very tall and slender woman. Paired with a black turtleneck, some black trousers, boots. Otherwise it looks straight out of a hooker's or an eccentric granny's closet.

I haven't watched her latest vlog. Did she say the coat is 'luxurious' and 'beautiful'? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

bethannebodyworks

And to be honest, I think I have more empathy for people who love great food and don't scrimp on eating out than obsessive hoarders of out of season bags and cashmere.
Me too. I will defend people who spend a lot of money on food because it is important. Spending on clutter is another thing.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
This thread is super dead but I just came across it and thought you ladies would have a good laugh at the title:

Also came across this gem on GG (https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37896), which is somewhat but not really active again. It looks like her giveaway was fake and pre-planned with one of her friends. She only did it to attract more subscribers and get more views:

View attachment 364762

The comment is correct. She didn't show the comment picker actually picking the person, which she used to, but just a "screenshot" and it just so happens to be someone she follows on Instagram. Very suspicious and seems like it's a friend of hers.

View attachment 364789
I noticed that when I watched it too. But I was too busy being angry about her being smug about her new car to mention it. She didn't actually show the picker working and it seemed weird that the person who won it was also from Canada living in the US

poshspice88

Speaking truthfully here (and to Elle, if you're reading this): if you come on this strong with guys they WILL run. When you first meet a guy, don't get into your YouTube career, your haters, the gossip sites, your success, your wealth, etc.

When you bring those things up, PSYCHO alarm bells sound. Seriously. It's fine to say you want a long term relationship but for god's sake, TONE IT DOWN.

Now, my feeling is Elle's narcissism cannot be divorced from her personality so she will never listen.
Agreed! Her personality disorder is such that she’ll always be what she is, a stage 5 clinger and all.

• Haha

202leda

Also goes to show she did none of the planning or paying for that trip. Seems like all she did was tag a long and never even looked at the hotel receipt where she would have clearly seen that Portland is not in Washington. I mean, of course she should have just known that because it’s common knowledge for anyone in North America, but if you actually travel to the place with your eyes halfway open you also pick up on these things pretty quickly!
I didn’t see the video...did they drive there or fly there? Either way, she would have HAD to have known that she was in Oregon based on her ticket or the highway signs that indicate state borders!

She has absolutely no awareness at all and doesn’t seem to want/care to try, the latter of which I find offensive. I don’t expect people to be smart or know things off hand, but at least make an effort to not sound like an idiot.

LetThemEatLipstick

She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long
Thanks for translating! I noticed while I watched this part, that her inflections sounded very *North American*. I don’t know if it matters in other languages, but in a tonal language like Chinese, you can clearly hear when someone is using their original inflections (e.g., American accent or British accent) when speaking Chinese. It just sounded like she was saying French words with a North American valley girl inflection applied across the entire sentence. When you watch YouTube videos of actually fluent French speakers who alternate between English and French (I’m thinking of Camille Rowe), when they switch over to French, it’s quite clear that it’s another language I don’t understand. But when Elle spoke that bit, it just sounded like she was speaking jumbled North American English, and I had to rewind and pay attention to realize her words were actually French, not just mumbled North American English words.

Is there anyone here who knows the difference in tones and inflections between native speaker (in the true sense, not Elle’s definition) French and never-even-been-to-France French? Can you confirm if my suspicions on her valley girl North American inflected “French” (i.e., not at all authentic) are correct?

greenbear

VIP Member
Omg her teeth... :sick:
I know they are like spitting image teeth :sick:

When was she ever the QUEEN OF ORGANIZATION? Said who? Rick the king of word salad?
I find it laughable that she says you guys know me,when in actuality all she does is pretend she is something she is not, will the real Elle stand up

Looks like girlboss is not stingy with her filler refill lol. She looks like those women with terribly over filled lips and a ridiculous trout pout. When you see them on the street, you can’t help yourself but have to turn back to double look👄👎🏻

At first I didn’t understand her dip in her lower lip. Until I saw Renee Zellweger....
yeah its an over filled bottom lip, I have a few colleague who have done the same.

Last edited: