Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoebe.Tallulah

Personally from seeing the messages that she's sent my friends she's a perpetual victim in life. From stalkers, unfair exes, to friends. She's always the victim. She was even a victim when my friend tried to ghost her and she lashed out on him...

These two grifters belong in Vegas
Even if this is what she truly believes, how can she not understand nobody like people who behave like this!? How long was it between the ghosting and her lashing out? Not long I imagine! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Violets

My comment doesn't have anything to do with her reasons, however misguided and stupid, or any other behaviors. And yeah, there were comments attempting to make it seem like the guys were somehow not as irresponsible and stupid, just because they're guys. I solely mentioned STDs. Anyone putting themselves at risk like that, especially right now and repeatedly, with various random people, is not exactly bright.

Behindthescreens

For anyone else wondering what FUPA is: https://www.sacramentoplastics.com/monsplasty/what-is-a-fupa-and-how-does-it-develop/

Anyway, here’s a pic from Nov 2015 of her in a white tshirt that’s pulled down to her knees. It makes her legs look 10 inches long and her FUPA ready to bust out like a crowning fetus at 10 inch dilation.
View attachment 389679
That is the strangest sight I've ever seen! Is he kneeling or curtseying? Oh the things Eleanor Florence in Seattle will make people do!

• Heart

MUALover

Chatty Member
Both Elle and Ginette are both really weird. They both make irrational decisions. They can't hold on to jobs or men (I'm not going to blame Ginette for it - she's comfortable with the way she is). The way they decorate their houses and apartments, talk about attending garden parties, try to act all lady like and frilly make them seem like they want to live in the 18th century. I was visiting Elle's old vlog of her Victoria house. On her childhood wall is a portrait. I'm pretty sure I recognized the poster as a portrait of Duchesse de Polignac - aka Yolande de Polastron aka Marie Antoinette's best friend who lost her head in the French Revolution. Who does this??? This woman was a spoilt brat who lost her head on the guillotine 200 + years ago. Once Elle gave Ginette an 18th century print for Christmas and I swear it looked like Marie Antoinette. Both mother and daughter are weird.

Ginette decorated her old Victorian house with paintings like faux Vermeers that Elle says G did herself. Lmao. They're hideous.

Does anyone think Elle went to law school because she watched too many repeats of Legally Blonde and thought - "I love fashion and my first name is also Elle. Law is the perfect career for me!"?? Because I do.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I noticed that too. I may have to check into it more!
I'm looking into municipal courts website and that might just be bc there is someone else named Rick Miller born in 95 who has a lot of traffic violations couldn't find any for the Columbus OH area for Rick t Miller. Only one with DOB that could fit listed the defendant as being prob 100 lbs heavier than Rick is. Almost wonder if they are just pulling every person in the area regardless of DOB and counting that as traffic violations?

ccc123000

Chatty Member
At one point I thought she said "couch 22." 😂 Then I realize it's in line with how she says "clawsic." Why does she talk so strangely? What kind of accent is this?! 😂

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
If Grace of Lipsticks and Lattes failed, Elle has no chance. Grace is so much more driven and motivated than Elle. No way she’ll pass the exam with her mind so focused on locking down any man who makes $100K+.
Michelle Obama said in her autobiography that she failed her bar exam the first time (Barack passed the first time...lol despite Michelle's claim in the book that she's smarter than her husband). No big deal...just dust yourself up and try again.

Then again, when Elle is going about town trying to hook up with random guys and her focus elsewhere....I really hope for her sakes that Elle locks down a man who is wealthy enough to support her and her future kids. Because TBH, I don't see her working in a real job.

Last edited:
  • Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Taking a break from work festivities but just wanted to comment on the car (haven’t watched the video).

I know Elle got a luxury vehicle for looks, but unless you are earning serious cash/are rich with tons of disposable income or are a car snob, I don’t see the point in owning a luxury car. They’re expensive to maintain and are a pain in the ass when they break down. As mentioned before, Elle doesn’t even own property!!!

My friend’s Mercedes broke down in front of my parents’ house when he dropped me off one day and I actually had to take him home that night. He was a dumb, 20 something who thought getting a used Mercedes would be worth it. 🙄 It was a nightmare helping him find parts for his car (not sure why he didn’t have triple A looking back on it) and when we did find those parts, they were at a premium cost. Just absolutely stupid for someone who clearly couldn’t afford driving a luxury vehicle.

Also...did I read this correctly, but did she get an SUV? Good luck with that, Smelley Poo. I remember when I was 17 being nervous driving my dad’s Tacoma because it was bigger than my compact car. You’ve only driven within the last year or so. Have fun learning how to park and making right turns. 🤣😂
I think her total driving experience outside the driving lessons is max.10h.

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
She has zero reason for a new coat. All her Vancouver coats would be fine in Seattle.

Also caring for faux fur isn't super easy. If you get caught in a down pour you need to blot the water out and I find brushing it as it is air drying is the only way to keep it from looking matted. She's not going to enjoy caring for that in rainy Seattle. Or her coat is going to look like a mess after a few rain storms.

• Haha

MissKoala

F**k. I just bought a Christmas rodent. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone think Elle went to law school because she watched too many repeats of Legally Blonde and thought - "I love fashion and my first name is also Elle. Law is the perfect career for me!"?? Because I do.
I’ve worked with many junior lawyers who loved the idea of being a lawyer - the suits, briefcases, client lunches, the often nice houses and cars .... they’ve all left the law when they realised that most of it is hard, boring, detail oriented work.

Last edited:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Speaking of fake scammers, does this story remind us of anyone we know? A certain "French, Belgian and Italian," "European," "different from other people in a closed minded North American small town" gal? :ROFLMAO:

Hilaria even had a fake "European" accent! Is that what Smelle's been doing with us all these years cause I just thought she was stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Drasticactions

VIP Member
As someone who has taken and passed the bar in 2 states (1 of which is notoriously hard), there is absolutely no shame in failing the first time. However, failing 3 times, particularly in Ohio, tells me that: you didn't study at all (despite failing previously), you're a REALLY bad test taker, and/or you're a complete moron. I'm actually surprised that Rick was able to pass FL while failing OH. I'd have expected FL to be the harder of the two.
Not sure how hard the FL exam is, but I'm from Ohio and based on where Rick is from, I suspect his highschool wasn't very good. Ohio public schools are supposed to be really good but when I went to college I was shocked by the number of kids who were supposedly valedictorian who were awful at studying. I went to a competitive highschool in Ohio so I think there is a definite gap there. OSU's law school has a 93 percent pass rate for the bar so I suspect the failing is def on Rick and his own skills and not his education.

Last edited:

MissGlam21

I think they are very similar as well. Dickie was bragging about how he's spent some time in Italy and was using a terrible Italian accent for certain words, and didn't he say something like "the keys to a luxury European vehicle" while gesturing wildly with his car keys in one of his videos? I feel like he also brought up the Vancouver Club in a video after him and Smelle split. He's not as hippie and granola as he pretends to be, and I suspect it's one of the reasons he slid into Eleanor's DMs. He likes the idea of a much younger wife with heavy makeup and ugly Chanel (the brand is the important part) who pretends to be "clawssy." Eleanor Lecocq's mediocre luxury collection and below average looks (she was Chris/troll level before all the plastic surgery) without makeup would be totally ignored in a place like California or New York or even Miami but in middle of nowhere Florida, she probably makes Rick look like a catch. She's like the poor man's version of a trophy wife. :ROFLMAO:
LMAO yes he said “FEH RAAA RIII” in the most obnoxious, fake, OTT Italian accent *cringe*

• Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Yes the radio silence is very odd. Has she not said anything on her SM (I do not follow her accounts)?

Didn't she say her car video was coming up?

Something big must've come up. What if she's in the hospital or something, with Covid?

• Wow

Behindthescreens

I just HAVE to correct everyone. The kid was from Bosnia. I know it doesn't make much of a difference to you all, but as a Serbian person it really grates me when everyone speaking a Slavic language is labelled as Russian despite living half a continent away and speaking an entirely different language. It's as if I met someone from Canada and said they are Swedish. I also understand not being able to distinguish them, and I know most of you don't mean anything bad.
Thank you. I love learning to tell different cultures apart!

KitsBiach

In my mind the conversation Elle and Ginette had before G flew to Seattle was like this:

Elle was crying over the phone and complained to G how hard life is and how much online ‘bully’ she’s getting from her ‘haters’. She threw a big baby tantrum but the complaint ended with a positive note that she recently met someone over dating apps who’s rich and into cars and has six heads. G comforted Elle and offered to fly to Seattle to keep her company and also to put pressure on Mr. six heads to marry Elle soon, with a promise that she will buy Elle a new handbag to reward her for how much she’s gone through this year and how brave she has been. Little did G knew, Elle’s appetite has gone bigger. She wants a car this time. Not just any car, she wants a luxury clawsic jewel toned SUV with beige interior. A color combination that’s hard to get? No, she’s not going to settle and she HAS TO GET IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.
Oh totally! What (Smell)Eleanor wants, (Smell)Eleanor gets.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha