Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thecatlass

VIP Member
One to two dates so not long at all. Sex was on the table as soon as it was implied that they were successful and wealthy....and don't worry for those who are confused how I remain friends with them. I told them I didn't want to talk to them until they took covid seriously..
She's really dumb, isn't she...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
It would be great if someone can share the reddit link, along with anything else you ladies may want me to include in the first post of the next thread. Maybe we need a pre surgery (oops pre “root canal” Eleanor) along with links to GG, Gossip Bakery, and the beauty guru thread about grandpa Dicky clipping out of her life?

• Heart

MUALover

Chatty Member
Also -- at risk of sounding like a bitch -- it pisses me off seeing Elle totally waste her education and privilege. She went to private school and her mother paid for her to attend law school and graduate school and do all these expensive extras (gigs in Hong Kong, Brussels and London) and she worked at the same boring, mid-range, non-lawyer job for seven years. Meanwhile tons of kids without money work far harder and will never have the opportunity to get into the schools Elle got into or intern all over the globe. I'd be less pissed off if she actually did something or contributed to the world in some way... but nope, that's not her thing.
I'm going to have to defend Elle here on the law career part. Elle went to law school straight after high school. She has no family in law. She had no idea what the hell she was getting herself into. I have friends in law who hated it and who all work in non-law professions. I give her credit for getting good grades in law school, graduating, passing the bar on her first try etc... Obviously she has the book smarts. She just didn't really know what the practice of law entails in real life after graduating.

One of my friends who graduated from law school said that 1/3 of the class found jobs due to connections (aka uncle or dad was a partner in a law firm / district judge), 1/3 due to abilities and 1/3 struggled to find law-related work.

If she had a bachelor's degree in something else, such as accounting, finance, science, computer, etc... she would have been better off because at least she would have a niche in law to rely on. I know a lawyer who has a $200,000 gig as in-house counsel in a tech firm but he also had a PhD in a hard science subject. I know another girl who is an in-house counsel in a silicon-valley firm but she had a computer science bachelors (from MIT to boot). Another girl had a bachelors and law degree from Ivy League universities, and spoke and wrote fluent Chinese - she had a humanities degree but ended up as VP of a prestigious international bank. I'm not sure Elle really measures up.

It's just annoys me that Elle friviously threw away her Vancouver job that was well suited for her with no backup and didn't invest properly.

Last edited:

thecatlass

VIP Member
I thought maybe she was teaching her class this semester, but the school's course listing it shows she's not teaching it this semester. However, she's still listed as a faculty member, so seems like it's a temporary thing, maybe because of travel issues since she's in the US.
The course was online, I don't think she needs to travel to Canada.

I did a quick Google search on two bedroom townhomes in Bainbridge and pretty sure this unit is in the same community as Ginettes. The stair features and the red exterior fits the background in vlogmas.

heres another unit

Why did her mother get a place so far from Smelle's if Smelle is the only reason why she's in Seattle? What's wrong with those women? Can they never think about practicality?

bethannebodyworks

Besides ladies you really don't want to see the other photos...she looks like the joker with her clown lips and she uses photos/activities with others I've cycling and diving with Joe to make herself more interesting
Speak for yourself! lol

I want ALL THE TEA! Hahahah.

• Haha
From my memory, in regards to her liking country music, she's been a Dolly Parton fan for a while. She played it while getting ready for her birthday during the Joe Era. Plus at one point she mentions reading a magazine because Dolly Parton was being interviewed.

As far as hiking, she's recorded one hike with Chris and a handful with Joe, and I guess she mentioned going in HK. She may not be Joe level outdoorsy, but it does seem to be a fairly consistent pastime in her recorded history. She's just a very prissy hiker who mainly goes with a partner, like her travels.

Maybe now that she's older, she's leaning into it more.
Her main efforts at transforming herself for a man was becoming more boujie for Chris, a sad attempt at quirky humor for Joe, and being frugal for Rick.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Eleanor Lecocq thinks it's ok. It's why she films people in vlogs who clearly don't want to be filmed and puts it all over youtube for the world to see.

Go to bed, Elle, cause you need some sleep. You also need to calm down.
I am pretty sure it’s her. She keeps popping in and disappears. She certainly likes to portray, she’s above “gossip sites” but refers to all our discussions here on her videos.

202leda

If the threads are rocking and rolling now, imagine how much they'd pop if Eleanor started an onlyfans account. Those cross eyes and that phlegmy voice are gonna be even freakier, and not in a good way. 😩🤯🤣
Believe it or not, I knew someone who was a cam girl (friend’s ex-girlfriend). They can make good money! At least it would be a legitimate source of income unlike scamming people into believing you’re a local and selling them less than quality merchandise at an insane mark up.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I vote for the latter. Pathological liars know what the reality is and when they are lying. They just can’t help it.
I think it is pathological lying and the need to have attention on them at all times. I wonder if people who lie like that just like the reactions people give them and can't realize it isn't good attention?

thecatlass

VIP Member
I think a big part of her shopping addiction is having salespeople treat her like the princess she knows she is. From what she has been talking about, she seems to be doing more in-person retail experiences than anyone I know during the pandemic. Most people I know do a grocery trip a week and thats about it. She sees Jaguar like the Vancouver Club; a barrier of entry that separates the princesses from the street sweepers. If her dad really was from money I would imagine having Jaguar not beg to have her join 'the club' would make her furious. Too many old wounds to open if thats the case.

I'm not saying she doesn;t online shop too, because I think there aren't enough boutiques even during normal times to deal with her appetite to consume, but come on, you can buy nespresso pods online if the other side of the bargain is maybe not spreading a deadly disease. Just send back the ones that don;t meet your exacting standards. After all, nespresso will do anything to keep a princess like you happy.
Only salespeople and her mom know she's royalty 😂

• Haha

Keikochan

VIP Member
I'm trying to think like Elle and put myself in her shoes (the click clacky ones of course), maybe she is feeling really down cos all of her relations have failed and she has changed herself to suit each ex.
Maybe she is just saying f*ck it I'm going to have some fun for a bit 🤷‍♀️
If this is what's happening then I don't blame her.
Although being pushy about a serious relationship so early on really contradicts what I've just said. :unsure:
The only excuse to not use a johnny is if you're trying to get pregnant, no other reason.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Someone on here suggested she may have BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. I’m not saying that’s what she has but it lines up.
If she does have something like BPD (not saying she does), that’s just really sad and she needs to get help. I’m surprised she’s never talked about going to therapy because a lot of youtubers do, and you don’t need a mental illness to justify going. She would’ve learned a lot about herself and how to handle romantic relationships because what she’s been doing is clearly not working.

• Heart

poshspice88

If anyone can get away with owning one though, its Elle. When it needs a $300 oil change or a $4000 brake job it's going to be Ginette paying, so Elle doesn't need to care. What's Ginette going to do? Tell Elle she can only have 8 bags this year instead of 10 because her car needs suspension work? Not a chance. The car will get fixed if Elle's not bored of it yet and the bags will get bought.
Lol, true, except it’s even more pathetic at age 40 (and single) when mommy has to pay for car repairs and upkeep because she’s incapable of adulting.🙄

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I learned how to drive in a minivan so size of stuff doesn't bug me but if Elle was learning to drive her mom's sedan she's going to struggle with an SUV.

Also why doesn't she just custom order a car if the colors are so important? I had to custom order my Chrysler so I could get a black interior (surprisingly they only had pale interior colors in stock...) and that was important to me so I coughed up the extra cash to have it built. If she's buying pre owned she's got to deal with the fact that she's not going to get exactly what she wants.

Katrina_AK_0099

I'm going to have to defend Elle here on the law career part. Elle went to law school straight after high school. She has no family in law. She had no idea what the hell she was getting herself into.
I appreciate what you're saying, and totally get that law is a really crazy field -- tons of graduates, lots of nepotism, and not that many jobs. Elle got good grades and had a fantastic articling position with one of Canada's top law firms. She did the work and I won't take that away from her.

My issue is that she sold herself as a #girlboss lawyer but never actually worked as one and also never moved up in that job. She also took that law school spot from someone who probably did some research and knew what they were getting themselves into. It's not like she was a random psychology major at some random school -- she attended a top UK law school!

At a certain point I think we have to acknowledge that even teenagers can do some basic research on majors/jobs. If you asked a 17 year-old what the life of a lawyer or ER doctor was like, I think they'd know it's tons of school and working all the time. You'd have to be incredibly dim and immature to think that Legally Blonde, for example, was accurate. Most teenagers and college kids are well aware of the pitfalls of law, medicine, business, and other fields we've always been told are safe and good choices.

Behindthescreens

I'm predicting she got these items in her girlfriends' giftbags: rodents, sephora samples and bath and body socks :p
I think it's safe to say that we can put the socks down as pretty much a given. 👍👍 She mentioned those in the video. She mentioned Sephora too, but didn't specifically say samples, just that she picked up some of her favorites during the Sephora sale, so that's why I'm guessing samples.

Wow when she was talking to the mirror at her Mom's I saw that she really is looking like she did in her early videos where she was just a young girl and looked completely different. And no, I don't mean she looks young again... I just mean her face seems to be reverting back somehow.
You're right! I see it.
Too much filler, perhaps? But gosh...she looks so puffy. It wouldn't be an allergic reaction of some kind, would it? I don't know all that much about filler & injectable.

MUALover

Chatty Member
I'm thinking that if Elle wants to be a full time youtube influencer, maybe she should take the direction of her channel in another direction. Focus on things she is truly passionate about - cooking, being a house person (can't say wife since she's not married). I mean things turned out OK for people like Ree Drummond, who started her Food Network gig because people liked her cooking blog. Not that many young people Elle's age cook - a lot of them live on fast food and such or don't even know what La Crueset is - I've been to many of my friends houses where the fridge basically just contained alcohol.

Some of Elle's recommendations for at home wear is good - she introduced me to Lululemon Align pants (I tried them on and they are life changing really), and Barefoot and Dreams cardigans. Both are what I wear at home nowadays - it looks good and is comfortable. I used to wear old gym gear and the free T-shirts I got around the house. Eberjay PJs are also really nice.

Maybe if Elle did her channel like "cooking for one", "housewife wanna be" it'll be better. Instead she's insisting she's a girl boss lawyer and it just doesn't work out and she's unhappy as a result. She spends so much time in front of the camera that lies just come out.