Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks if she was taking it she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to brag about it by doing a video about good study/revising habits (and then mention how she went to uni in the UK and that's why she says revise ) she had no trouble bragging about study tips for her fraud Examiner exams.

But then again if she's not sure she can pass that would also be a reason to not brag about it. Or she's just not taking it at all and hoping she gets engaged before she has to seriously look at working for a living.

Also based on the WA state website she might not even be eligible to take the bar so that might be it too
My understanding is that foreign "lawyers" (in quotations because that's using the term very loosely in this case) are only eligible to take the state's bar if they have plenty of international law experience (actually practicing law, not a law adjacent industry like fraud investigation that seems somewhat related), and simply need to take the bar so they can practice legally in the state in question. But Elle doesn't have actual experience as a lawyer so she wouldn't qualify?

Reactions: 10
My understanding is that foreign "lawyers" (in quotations because that's using the term very loosely in this case) are only eligible to take the state's bar if they have plenty of international law experience (actually practicing law, not a law adjacent industry like fraud investigation that seems somewhat related), and simply need to take the bar so they can practice legally in the state in question. But Elle doesn't have actual experience as a lawyer so she wouldn't qualify?
Right that's my thought too. Even if she lies and calls her fraud Examiner jobi "in house console" you would think the bar Association would check that out before letting her sit the exam. When I took my licensing exams (not in law) my school had to provide my transcripts and proof that I actually graduated and completed all my clinical hours required by the state law, and only then after they verified everything could I actually select a time slot and pay for my exam. But my boards also had limits on how many times you could fail before you needed the licensing board to hear your case to grant you additional attempts, not sure if they have that for the bar exam.

Yeah, fraud investigation, people can do it without a law license, so I can't see how that would count as lawyer experience, seems straightforward to me. But I could see her trying to make some sort of argument about how "her work paid for her license fees and continuing education" (I remember she mentioned once in a vlog). Someone noticed a while ago that she had the WA bar association bookmarked on her computer, that is the only thing that makes me wonder whether she ended up being allowed to take the bar exam.

If Grace of Lipsticks and Lattes failed, Elle has no chance. Grace is so much more driven and motivated than Elle. No way she’ll pass the exam with her mind so focused on locking down any man who makes $100K+.

Reactions: 11
If Grace of Lipsticks and Lattes failed, Elle has no chance. Grace is so much more driven and motivated than Elle. No way she’ll pass the exam with her mind so focused on locking down any man who makes $100K+.
Michelle Obama said in her autobiography that she failed her bar exam the first time (Barack passed the first time...lol despite Michelle's claim in the book that she's smarter than her husband). No big deal...just dust yourself up and try again.

Then again, when Elle is going about town trying to hook up with random guys and her focus elsewhere....I really hope for her sakes that Elle locks down a man who is wealthy enough to support her and her future kids. Because TBH, I don't see her working in a real job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Michelle Obama said in her autobiography that she failed her bar exam the first time (Barack passed the first time...lol despite Michelle's claim in the book that she's smarter than her husband). No big deal...just dust yourself up and try again.

Then again, when Elle is going about town trying to hook up with random guys and her focus elsewhere....I really hope for her sakes that Elle locks down a man who is wealthy enough to support her and her future kids. Because TBH, I don't see her working in a real job.
Ummm... And this is probably where comparisons between Smelle and M. Obama end...
BTW, Rickets also failed his bar exam. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm... And this is probably where comparisons between Smelle and M. Obama end...
Didn’t Rick fail multiple times in Ohio, and that’s one of the reasons he moved to Florida, because he passed the bar there? I think either his ex-wife or one of her friends mentioned that at some point lol.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t Rick fail multiple times in Ohio, and that’s one of the reasons he moved to Florida, because he passed the bar there? I think either his ex-wife or one of her friends mentioned that at some point lol.
Yes, on that Reddit thread about there engagement break up. One of Ricks ex-wife friends commented he was a loser who failed the bar exam in Ohio multiple times. I could see Elle not mentioning the exam until she passes. She would be too embarrassed to say she failed.

• Haha
Even worse, this person said he failed it THREE times. 😂

And before anyone calls me out on this, I don’t denigrate anyone for failing the bar. It’s a difficult exam and I can understand failing it the first time. John F Kennedy Jr. failed it the first time, too. But anytime after that...maybe reconsider the lawyer career??? Although I gotta hand it to Rick for being persevering. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even worse, this person said he failed it THREE times. 😂

And before anyone calls me out on this, I don’t denigrate anyone for failing the bar. It’s a difficult exam and I can understand failing it the first time. John F Kennedy Jr. failed it the first time, too. But anytime after that...maybe reconsider the lawyer career??? Although I gotta hand it to Rick for being persevering. Lol.
If anyone calls you out for denigrating Dickles the Moose Fucker, they are in the wrong place. With that puffed out chest and bobbing head, maybe he can peck his way through any obstacle in his path 😂

Even though they were both well-matched, I'm glad there's no chance of Dickle's lop-sided sperm meeting Eleanor's Faberge 🥚 because those poor kids having to listen to the verbal gymnastics their whole lives...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never thought Elle could meet her match ever, but Rick is literally 10 times the blowhard she is. It was bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone calls you out for denigrating Dickles the Moose Fucker, they are in the wrong place. With that puffed out chest and bobbing head, maybe he can peck his way through any obstacle in his path 😂

Even though they were both well-matched, I'm glad there's no chance of Dickle's lop-sided sperm meeting Eleanor's Faberge 🥚 because those poor kids having to listen to the verbal gymnastics their whole lives...
Noooooooo, I need them to get back together and procreate! Don’t put that juju out into the world! I’m still holding out hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooooooo, I need them to get back together and procreate! Don’t put that juju out into the world! I’m still holding out hope.
I think Eleanor Lecocq and Rick T Miller were a fantastic couple and they need to swiftly clip back towards each other. For one thing, their progeny would at least have a normal-sized chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie Shohet has been going through viewer mail/gifts. I haven’t watched yet and I think she’s opening her mail over several videos. Wonder if Elle sent some more of her horrible pearls to her again for self promotion.

• Haha
As someone who has taken and passed the bar in 2 states (1 of which is notoriously hard), there is absolutely no shame in failing the first time. However, failing 3 times, particularly in Ohio, tells me that: you didn't study at all (despite failing previously), you're a REALLY bad test taker, and/or you're a complete moron. I'm actually surprised that Rick was able to pass FL while failing OH. I'd have expected FL to be the harder of the two.

As someone who has taken and passed the bar in 2 states (1 of which is notoriously hard), there is absolutely no shame in failing the first time. However, failing 3 times, particularly in Ohio, tells me that: you didn't study at all (despite failing previously), you're a REALLY bad test taker, and/or you're a complete moron. I'm actually surprised that Rick was able to pass FL while failing OH. I'd have expected FL to be the harder of the two.
Not sure how hard the FL exam is, but I'm from Ohio and based on where Rick is from, I suspect his highschool wasn't very good. Ohio public schools are supposed to be really good but when I went to college I was shocked by the number of kids who were supposedly valedictorian who were awful at studying. I went to a competitive highschool in Ohio so I think there is a definite gap there. OSU's law school has a 93 percent pass rate for the bar so I suspect the failing is def on Rick and his own skills and not his education.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.