Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a pretty jovial person, but I don't know what it is about her giggling that induces rage in me. It was at its worst with Joe. That guy was a Saint, I would not have lasted more than an hour with her... šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
Youā€™re not the only one. The moment I heard her giggling over rinsing that stupid pumpkin it made me wince hard. I think a part of me associates that giggle with her childishness around Joe, which was when her overall behavior disgusted me. I couldnā€™t stand how people thought she was such a ā€œGirlbossā€ when I saw nothing but a lazy, needy, immature idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
"This is my version of a hippy carefree outfit on a hot day... It's from Rag & Bone. It's probably the most expensive little summer dress I've ever bought. It's about $100 once it was on sale. I really love it and I really wanted it so much this summer, so it was actually a really good purchase." Elle Florence, July 2015

~Elle's shopping budget was much less extravagant in her early days. This was in 2015, when she was with Chris. Chris wasn't a pushover & she hadn't started her scammy businesses. You can see her much more modest lifestyle and spending, though the superiority complex was still there. Also she did a little shimmy to show the dress, so that awkward dance she likes to do hasn't changed šŸ˜†

View attachment 289347

[at 10:05]
Her bringing inappropriate food for hikes hasn't changed. She made tuna sandwiches for their hike, who does that???

She's definitely a lot more likeable here but stuff like how she says pistachios and how she describes food still drives me nuts (I feel really petty complaining about it but it just makes me angry)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her bringing inappropriate food for hikes hasn't changed. She made tuna sandwiches for their hike, who does that???

She's definitely a lot more likeable here but stuff like how she says pistachios and how she describes food still drives me nuts (I feel really petty complaining about it but it just makes me angry)
only worse would be egg sandwiches :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Good night, she really looks stunning in this one! Why does she look like a child in the recent videos (even from the face up?)

More "investments" that she'll "definitely get a lot of wear out of". šŸ¤” Really, Elle? Even after being unemployed for a year by choice, and now another 7+ months of the pandemic?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I dare say Elle looked better when her wardrobe was smaller and cheaper. You don't need a massive wardrobe or expensive handbag to look good. Her hair looks better straight like that - more professional. I remember back when Elle had her 1 LV Galleira bag or whatever and had all her MK and Rebecca Minkoffs and she looked better than she does now, and more likeable.
"This is my version of a hippy carefree outfit on a hot day... It's from Rag & Bone. It's probably the most expensive little summer dress I've ever bought. It's about $100 once it was on sale. I really love it and I really wanted it so much this summer, so it was actually a really good purchase." Elle Florence, July 2015

~Elle's shopping budget was much less extravagant in her early days. This was in 2015, when she was with Chris. Chris wasn't a pushover & she hadn't started her scammy businesses. You can see her much more modest lifestyle and spending, though the superiority complex was still there. Also she did a little shimmy to show the dress, so that awkward dance she likes to do hasn't changed šŸ˜†

View attachment 289347

[at 10:05]

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes, but I think Ginette and Elle like the Victorian look. From their perspective it is beautiful. Elle's old house in Victoria was a like a haunted mansion inside. It's too bad because it's nice from the outside and has good views.

All of Elle's apartments have been so cluttered. No wonder no guy can stand living with her for more than a few months. Imagine two people living there. She has so much stuff that it's uncomfortably cluttered for one person.

I think it'll be wise for Elle to do major decluttering of her apartment, have a capsule makeup collection and a much smaller wardrobe (I'm not saying capsule wardrobe because it's unrealistic for her but maybe half of what she has would do).
One thing that a lot of people get wrong about the Victorian asthetic is that intricate furnishings work best in large, sweeping, airy, light rooms where everything else is muted and your personal items are hidden away...

One thing that a lot of people get wrong about the Victorian asthetic is that intricate furnishings work best in large, sweeping, airy, light rooms where everything else is muted and your personal items are hidden away...

But do modern apartments work like that? It's not like Elle had a massive 20 room apartment on 5th avenue or anything.

Reactions: 6
Btw I was looking on View Pureā€™s search results for Elle Florence (because I refuse to give Elle any views on her channel) and found this:

Iā€™ve never seen/experienced a tarot reading or dabbled in anything in the psychic/spiritual realm before, so was kinda freaked out by the background sounds and the whole video in general. Who is this lady and why did she make this video? Does anyone know anything about her??

• Haha
Iā€™ve never seen/experienced a tarot reading or dabbled in anything in the psychic/spiritual realm before, so was kinda freaked out by the background sounds and the whole video in general. Who is this lady and why did she make this video? Does anyone know anything about her??
I have no idea who this person is, I think itā€™s just some invested follower of Elle who dabbles in Tarot and thought it would be interesting to do a reading on her. Personally I didnā€™t take it seriously, kinda like how I view horoscopes in the newspaper. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜… I mainly linked it because I found it so odd someone would go out of their way and make a reading on Elle, someone who isnā€™t well known/liked...nor did Elle even ask for a Tarot reading!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good night, she really looks stunning in this one! Why does she look like a child in the recent videos (even from the face up?)

More "investments" that she'll "definitely get a lot of wear out of". šŸ¤” Really, Elle? Even after being unemployed for a year by choice, and now another 7+ months of the pandemic?

This video is so freaky, ahahah. It also looks like not much will happen with Eleanor's love life in 2021 according to that reader (she said it won't be Elle's focus for 2021...which doesn't sound like Elle at all but ok). I bet girlboss is seething with rage. :ROFLMAO:

I agree with @202leda that it's probably just a fan of Smelle's. She also does readings for a lot of other random youtubers on her channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Btw I was looking on View Pureā€™s search results for Elle Florence (because I refuse to give Elle any views on her channel) and found this:

I'm screaming at this reading. Hmmm... Elle's videos in 2021 will apparently have "better production values", she is not showing us all of herself on YouTube, and she is not focusing on love for the next year. Oh, and she needs to get more experience as a lawyer according to the tarot card reader.

• Haha
But do modern apartments work like that? It's not like Elle had a massive 20 room apartment on 5th avenue or anything.
That's a fair point, which is why you get 1 Victorian piece that is the focal point of a wall. She just throws too many styles together without a cohesive element. I hate those clam chairs, but they can be worked into certain minimalist styles...

Reactions: 5
I was looking for an actual ā€œyoung professionalā€ woman who has youtube channel/does vlogs... and came across Miki Rai. She also lives in Seattle. Shsā€™s a nurse & it looks like her bf is a doctor. Does anyone else know her?

Reactions: 4
I was looking for an actual ā€œyoung professionalā€ woman who has youtube channel/does vlogs... and came across Miki Rai. She also lives in Seattle. Shsā€™s a nurse & it looks like her bf is a doctor. Does anyone else know her?
Yes! She's young, early 20s She has a big Tiktok following too I think. Her bf is a surgical resident! Just started. Now that's a young professional. :p

Reactions: 4
Elle won't admit that she had no style unlike Sophie Shohet who hired a stylist.
It would so help her look more modern

Yes! She's young, early 20s She has a big Tiktok following too I think. Her bf is a surgical resident! Just started. Now that's a young professional. :p
She had a bunch of drama too where she was pretending to be a frontline worker when she was fielding calls from home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She had a bunch of drama too where she was pretending to be a frontline worker when she was fielding calls from home.
Oh wow. Now thatā€™s messed up. I canā€™t stand people who deceive/scam others during world wide pandemic. Does she have a gossip thread? I googled her but couldnā€™t find one. It looks like someone created an instagram account to call her out on her lies but it seems weird she doesnā€™t have a gossip forum.... hmmmmmm

Reactions: 11
Oh wow. Now thatā€™s messed up. I canā€™t stand people who deceive/scam others during world wide pandemic. Does she have a gossip thread? I googled her but couldnā€™t find one. It looks like someone created an instagram account to call her out on her lies but it seems weird she doesnā€™t have a gossip forum.... hmmmmmm
Itā€™s so sad that so many YouTubers are scammers without a conscience, even the major ones. Susan Yara was advertising her companyā€™s products in her videos for months and talking about how they were her top picks and even sharing an affiliate link that she claims she got from the company, without disclosing that it was actually her own company. šŸ™„

There was a lot of chatter about it but I donā€™t think sheā€™s been cancelled, nor do her followers seem to care.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.