Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she seriously wear fake lashes to go hiking??? I must’ve missed that!
From her mountain climbing video. She's in her friend's car on the way to the trailhead here.

Maybe she's born with it . . . yeah maybe not.

Did she really think any of this would fool some rich hiker dude with and REI Black card? She's like a space alien desperately trying to not blow her cover as an earthling by trying to mimic what we do but getting so much wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has no confidence to go even one day in public without any makeup. That’s just sad and pathetic.

And just watched the pumpkin patch vlog... she worn way too tight jeans again. And she was a f**king idiot at the water pump.

• Haha
What a coincidence - I was just scrolling through Elle’s old videos and saw this
I had a faint feeling she did! I wasn’t sure and too lazy to look. 😂

Does she ever NOT wear makeup??? I thought the whole point of lash extensions was to wear less eye makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I read a makeup book that counselled brown pencil for eyeliner is the way to go (rather than black or liquid) because it's more natural. I swear by that rule for myself. Of course, I'm not a makeup artist but it works for me for day and night makeup. I also swear by organic facial cleansers and creams. That's just my personal preference though.

Reactions: 5
I read a makeup book that counselled brown pencil for eyeliner is the way to go (rather than black or liquid) because it's more natural. I swear by that rule for myself. Of course, I'm not a makeup artist but it works for me for day and night makeup. I also swear by organic facial cleansers and creams. That's just my personal preference though.
Brown pencil is my fav too, I had a Clinique lady tell me black is too harsh for most people with light skin and I've always followed that. if I want something more dramatic I do a burgundy or olive green which is still soft enough that you don't look super harsh but more impact than brown. I think if Elle went for a dark brown eyeliner pencil and skipped the wing I think she's look more youthful.

I am glad that eyeshadow palette she got was all matte bc I think the super metallic stuff she was wearing before aged her too

Watched her video and agree with most of you re: her annoying giggles and letting that cat 🐈 up on the furniture just bc she's cute 🙄

I disagree about her coffee table. I personally love epoxy resin tables... Especially in person, they are really interesting and draw you in. I have a nice handmade furniture shop near me in Chicago that does them and they look amazing.

Reactions: 6
Some of these comments about Elle's skin seems a little unreasonable. I think she looks perfectly normal for someone her age when she wears no makeup. Sure, she might be aggravating her skin with her heavy makeup and use of acids but I think for a 31-year old she looks fine. I'd rather emulate Elle and go barefaced than copy a Kardashian sister, desperately trying to filter my way outta my 30s.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I seen her at the start of the video, was the worst I've ever seen her looking, she looked unclean to me
Are we surprised, given her silpat?

She has a new coffee table - thick metal legs, dark wood with two strips of teal marble running through it. Guess that was purchased during Ginette's visit?
She's had it in the last several vlogs. I think she got it shortly after moving into this apartment?

Last edited:
"This is my version of a hippy carefree outfit on a hot day... It's from Rag & Bone. It's probably the most expensive little summer dress I've ever bought. It's about $100 once it was on sale. I really love it and I really wanted it so much this summer, so it was actually a really good purchase." Elle Florence, July 2015

~Elle's shopping budget was much less extravagant in her early days. This was in 2015, when she was with Chris. Chris wasn't a pushover & she hadn't started her scammy businesses. You can see her much more modest lifestyle and spending, though the superiority complex was still there. Also she did a little shimmy to show the dress, so that awkward dance she likes to do hasn't changed 😆

1603782279796.png

[at 10:05]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Re: her skin, I saw the opening of the video and I think her skin is fine. But now I kinda get why you guys say she's plain.

So that's why Elle wears a lot of makeup - she looks waaaaay better with it! And she looks younger with makeup than without. Makeup really transforms her.

She really acts like a ditzy bimbo. The amount of laughing in the new video was cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Re: her skin, I saw the opening of the video and I think her skin is fine. But now I kinda get why you guys say she's plain.

So that's why Elle wears a lot of makeup - she looks waaaaay better with it! And she looks younger with makeup than without. Makeup really transforms her.
As someone much older than she is (with older friends), I think her skin looks pretty bad. I also don’t know anyone in my group of friends who uses fillers or Botox to the degree Elle does it. I’m not saying this to be petty with Elle, btw; it’s just shocking.

I’ve also seen Elle’s skin look much worse earlier in the year when going out was more restrictive. The lines under her eyes look horrible for someone who is rather young. I have bags under my eyes myself (I’ve had them all my life), but hers look very deep. I don’t think she’s ever had those before, although maybe it was because she was a lot happier back then. 🤷‍♀️

Btw I was looking on View Pure’s search results for Elle Florence (because I refuse to give Elle any views on her channel) and found this:

• Wow
"This is my version of a hippy carefree outfit on a hot day... It's from Rag & Bone. It's probably the most expensive little summer dress I've ever bought. It's about $100 once it was on sale. I really love it and I really wanted it so much this summer, so it was actually a really good purchase." Elle Florence, July 2015

~Elle's shopping budget was much less extravagant in her early days. This was in 2015, when she was with Chris. Chris wasn't a pushover & she hadn't started her scammy businesses. You can see her much more modest lifestyle and spending, though the superiority complex was still there. Also she did a little shimmy to show the dress, so that awkward dance she likes to do hasn't changed 😆

View attachment 289347

[at 10:05]
Wow that's nuts. These days $100 is a candle for her.

Its been a while since I have seen an early Chris era vid of hers. Its amazing how normal she used to be. Her voice is normal, her spending is reasonable, she really hadn't fully created the Elle Florence character that she is living as these days. I wonder what a good therapist would do after seeing old videos like this and treating her as she is now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The giggling is insane 😲 if she’s this ditzy in front of her friend, I can’t imagine how annoying she is with a partner... does her friend just put up with it because she has an Etsy shop & wants the exposure ?!!
I am a pretty jovial person, but I don't know what it is about her giggling that induces rage in me. It was at its worst with Joe. That guy was a Saint, I would not have lasted more than an hour with her... 😡🤬😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really acts like a ditzy bimbo. The amount of laughing in the new video was cringe.
Reminds me of when she was dating Joe, and she would ask him dumb questions and then the nonstop giggling would begin. She must think she’s being “cute” or “charming.” 🤢

I wonder if she still uses her Joe/Chris/Rick/SS/cat baby voice with her new victims. Apparently the shrill giggles haven’t stopped. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.