Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
It's finally not white people's fault! Rofl.

Just a moment of levity...

I thought that was so gross. Black people are allowed to vote for whoever they want to! This kind of milquetoast politicking is disgusting to me. You need to work for every vote because it is not a foregone conclusion that just because someone has melanin they'll automatically like Biden because of his Obama connection (or even that they'll like Obama but that's neither here nor there). It's so icky.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STATEMENT. THANK YOU. 👏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really? I remember she was working in a hospital in LA before she moved back to San Francisco. Maybe she was doing tele-nursing in San Fran.

ETA

Ok just read an article about this. That's crazy. I remember watching her day-in-the-life-of-an-ICU nurse hospital videos just this year.

Can someone please create a thread for Miki Rai? I’d love to create one but I don’t have the authority as I’m “new” to Tattle😭

I smell some shady ass here... 🤣🤣 All these new implants to Seattle be shady AF..

MUALover

Chatty Member
Really? I remember she was working in a hospital in LA before she moved back to San Francisco. Maybe she was doing tele-nursing in San Fran.

ETA

Ok just read an article about this. That's crazy. I remember watching her day-in-the-life-of-an-ICU nurse hospital videos just this year.

I unfollowed Miki Rai - she give me dishonest vibes that I can't put my finger on. Her BF / fiancé's is really really weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Seri

Out of curiosity (and prodded by posts here tbh), I checked out the affordable handbags video. That's a boring ass video. Sorry, Elle! Try harder. :)

MUALover

Chatty Member
I worked at Nordstrom for years and seeing all the merchandise in the back, getting unwrapped and racks upon racks upon racks of the same thing...it loses its magic.
There was another youtuber who claimed she worked at the counters of one of the luxury designer stores and at the end of season, she was able to buy designer handbags selling retail for thousands (including Chanel) for a few hundred dollars.

Last edited:

MUALover

Chatty Member
I forgot about this one! Another good option.

90% of headbands look the exact same so you can’t tell if Elle owns 5 dollar or 200 dollar ones unless she shows you directly. Not sure why this is even a point of discussion. I doubt anyone here wants to buy them. 😬
I'm think Elle's headband collection is rather extensive and they all have that expensive designer look to them. But it's just my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if her headband collection was worth $1000-$2000 right there.

Phoebe.Tallulah

plus to my recollection my daily sweet bought her a gift was it from Hermes, my daily sweet was actually genuine and seemed to have a loving marriage, much to Smelley chagrin I would assume

she is such a complete physco, she needs to be honest even once for her own sake
Did MDS go the the last meet up Smelle did in Toronto? Or is that the friend who went to visit her for her 30th bday? At any rate, her sketchy excuse and known behavior is a pretty good indicator that she probably cut her off after feeling slighted. 😂

notsoposh

VIP Member
There was another youtube who claimed she worked at the counters of one of the luxury designer stores and at the end of season, she was able to buy designer handbags selling retail for thousands (including Chanel) for a few hundred dollars.
I have heard LVMH doing sales for employees at 60-90% discount.

Keikochan

VIP Member
That is FUCKING INSANE. $15,000 a month in shopping. Do you guys know how much money Elle would have in 20 years if she put even 1/3 of that into an investment account every month? She could retire and be way more comfortable than Ginette.

On a side note, ladies... can I get your opinions? I'm getting married as soon as this coronavirus stuff is over :p I already call my SO my husband since we've been together 7 years and nothing will change except the paper, buttttt... we're finally making it official! Which dress would you choose for a city clerk wedding in NYC? All white dresses are just not my thing. Assuming warm weather.

View attachment 311478
View attachment 311479View attachment 311480View attachment 311481
Congrats!!! That's so exciting 😸💍💝

The green dress is beautiful, that's my vote 😻

bethannebodyworks

That moment when the most powerful country in the world (generalizing a lot here of course) only has Trump and Biden as options...🤦‍♀️

It looks like Joe might get GA and PA. Apparently he's doing really well in the absentee ballots.

This graphic is really interesting. Regardless of whether he wins or not, Trump is clearly attracting people from all walks of life. I don't know how I feel about this...:

View attachment 299371
Wait.

So are white (fewer college grad) people voting for Biden?

Seri

Re: her cankles, it's probably just the real shape of her ankles. Let's not blame the cheese. :p

I don't think there's anything wrong with buying cheaper cuts of meats to save money. We may not agree with her priorities but at least she doesn't buy fastfood or eat crap like pre-prepared microwavable cheap junk all the time.

MUALover

Chatty Member
I'm just surprised Elle is not bored yet. Any sane person would have found a job (any job I might add). What does she do all day at home?

APoppy

My favorite bag of Elle's is (ironically) her rose gold Rebecca Minkoff. I think it's absolutely stunning. It is also a young and fresh looking. Her white and black Rebecca Minkoff is nice too.
Does she even have these bags? I’m surprised she didn’t include stuff like this in her affordable bag collection. She could have really shown some great options instead all I remember from that video was the dinosaur bag and longchamps. I love Rebecca Minkoff and while its not super affordable it’s definitely more within range to her viewers than Chanel and more fashionable options than what she showed.

Wheelsbaby

On a random note, this appears on Elle's LinkedIn - a review for their realtor - seems like Ginette had tried to sell their property on and off for 10 years and nobody wanted it

1604979071663.png

notsoposh

VIP Member
That is FUCKING INSANE. $15,000 a month in shopping. Do you guys know how much money Elle would have in 20 years if she put even 1/3 of that into an investment account every month? She could retire and be way more comfortable than Ginette.

On a side note, ladies... can I get your opinions? I'm getting married as soon as this coronavirus stuff is over :p I already call my SO my husband since we've been together 7 years and nothing will change except the paper, buttttt... we're finally making it official! Which dress would you choose for a city clerk wedding in NYC? All white dresses are just not my thing. Assuming warm weather.

View attachment 311478
View attachment 311479View attachment 311480View attachment 311481
Congratulations! The green one is so chic, the second one (light pink/rose gold ?) is beautiful too!