Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 The Vlogmas M'Elletdown

Will this thread blow up before Vlogmas even begins?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 45 61.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Behindthescreens & @boredstrom for the new title. Teamwork makes the dream work. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Recently, she has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake almost 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Adding on to your fantastic introduction, svdwoodsen, will also add that Elle's mother has told her daughter multiple times that she is so strong and brave for overcoming the bullies in grade school and getting a job in the wake of the 2008 recession and being a #girlboss with her businesses.

Complete deluded codependency with these two. Very Grey Gardens!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the title! Can't believe we go through threads so fast with the small amount of Elle posts we have to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Commenting on the screenshot posted on the last page of the last thread re: Elle defending her pronunciation of “Kerastase” by saying that French is her “first language”. If French really was her first language wouldn’t she have a slightly stronger French accent than English? Sure she may have learned French first from Ginette while growing up but English clearly has taken over considering she writes and speaks it on a daily basis and received formal instruction in it. She only ever really uses French when conversing with Ginette. And even then, her replies to Ginette will mostly be in English with a tad of French. And I don’t think she’s ever made a YouTube video entirely in French, has she?

Also, with her constant reiterations of keeping her “private life private”, I hope she’s started to empathize with Joe and other past boyfriends who weren’t as camera-friendly. Then again, I have an inkling that once she has a boyfriend who is, in her mind, “show off worthy” she’ll revert back to being her obnoxious, cringe-y, giddy, ultra-shopaholic, awkward leg-on-leg-wrapping-hugging self.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I am dying at the poll option lol.
I take this as a sign of approval. :m

Commenting on the screenshot posted on the last page of the last thread re: Elle defending her pronunciation of “Kerastase” by saying that French is her “first language”. If French really was her first language wouldn’t she have a slightly stronger French accent than English? Sure she may have learned French first from Ginette while growing up but English clearly has taken over considering she writes and speaks it on a daily basis. She only ever really uses French when conversing with Ginette. And even then, her replies to Ginette will mostly be in English with a tad of French. And I don’t think she’s ever made a YouTube video entirely in French, has she?
I don't know why Elle tries so hard to be "unique" and "European" with her French shtick...it's honestly embarrassing. What's worse is that her dad was supposedly the French one and she's never even met him, so why is she clinging so hard to that part of her heritage?

Her story is no different to those of millions of other people born to at least one immigrant parent. I have a Danish mother and growing up, she spoke Danish to me so I am conversational but not skilled in the language the way a native speaker would be. I don't pronounce Lego, Bang & Olufsen, or Carlsberg with a heavy Danish accent if I'm speaking to someone in English, because I don't want to confuse other people or make them uncomfortable. It doesn't just come out because "I am Danish" ("I am French" quote Elle)...I would literally have to go out of my way to say something the Danish way if the rest of the conversation was in English. I was raised in North America (as was Elle) so of course I'll speak English with a generic North American accent. Her excuses are honestly absurd and make zero sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I take this as a sign of approval. :m

I don't know why Elle tries so hard to be "unique" and "European" with her French shtick...it's honestly embarrassing. What's worse is that her dad was supposedly the French one and she's never even met him, so why is she clinging so hard to that part of her heritage?

Her story is no different to those of millions of other people born to at least one immigrant parent. I have a Danish mother and growing up, she spoke Danish to me so I am conversational but not skilled in the language the way a native speaker would be. I don't pronounce Lego, Bang & Olufsen, or Carlsberg with a heavy Danish accent if I'm speaking to someone in English, because I don't want to confuse other people or make them uncomfortable. It doesn't just come out because "I am Danish" ("I am French" quote Elle)...I would literally have to go out of my way to say something the Danish way if the rest of the conversation was in English. I was raised in North America (as was Elle) so of course I'll speak English with a generic North American accent. Her excuses are honestly absurd and make zero sense.
And just further goes to show how selfish and self absorbed she is. Elle doesn’t care about confusing her viewers or making them uncomfortable she only cares about making herself feel good with ”fancy” French pronunciations.

Reactions: 10
Also, with her constant reiterations of keeping her “private life private”, I hope she’s started to empathize with Joe and other past boyfriends who weren’t as camera-friendly. Then again, I have an inkling that once she has a boyfriend who is, in her mind, “show off worthy” she’ll revert back to being her obnoxious, cringe-y, giddy, ultra-shopaholic, awkward leg-on-leg-wrapping-hugging self.
I love the way she's looking at the camera with that tit eating grin. You know she's just thinking 'nyah nyah, mine all mine!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love the way she's looking at the camera with that tit eating grin. You know she's just thinking 'nyah nyah, mine all mine!'
That photo makes me sad. It's like her life went from that high point of moving in with someone and having a companion who indulged her bougie ways (hi, Drybar!) to the current situation... riding out lockdown alone with two cats in a city where she knows no one and isn't even allowed to leave her home.

And if she thought other girls were after Joe..... girl please. He's fine but never seemed warm or kind to me, and I think that's the most important thing to me. Sure, Elle was annoying, but he was also so freaking condescending! Can't believe she put up with that crap for so long.

Reactions: 7
Or that smug look “my boyfriend is a big law lawyer, what’s yours❤( look I wasn’t insulting you I said it with❤)”
😂😂😂

• Haha
That photo makes me sad. It's like her life went from that high point of moving in with someone and having a companion who indulged her bougie ways (hi, Drybar!) to the current situation... riding out lockdown alone with two cats in a city where she knows no one and isn't even allowed to leave her home.

And if she thought other girls were after Joe..... girl please. He's fine but never seemed warm or kind to me, and I think that's the most important thing to me. Sure, Elle was annoying, but he was also so freaking condescending! Can't believe she put up with that crap for so long.
Same...Joe always seemed a bit cold and distant to me. I don't really care what a guy does for a living as long as it's honest work. I'd much prefer a guy who makes me happy to be around.

I also think it's pathetic that even though she's deleted most of her Joe era vlogs and keeps blathering about privacy, that video with that thumbnail is one she decided to keep on her channel. As if that was the crowning achievement of her life to live in that expensive apartment and have a braggable lawyer boyfriend and she wants everyone to know what she once had.

I don't know why Elle tries so hard to be "unique" and "European" with her French shtick...it's honestly embarrassing.

Her story is no different to those of millions of other people born to at least one immigrant parent.
Because at this point, that's all she has going for her, and she probably thinks it makes her interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My last name is Polish and is conjugated (feminine) when I speak or write in Polish but people would look at me like I had a third eye if I did that in English. Elle really just doesn’t get it.

Reactions: 5
She’s wrapping herself like an octopus on a prey. Joe is really the one that got away!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Commenting on the screenshot posted on the last page of the last thread re: Elle defending her pronunciation of “Kerastase” by saying that French is her “first language”. If French really was her first language wouldn’t she have a slightly stronger French accent than English? Sure she may have learned French first from Ginette while growing up but English clearly has taken over considering she writes and speaks it on a daily basis and received formal instruction in it. She only ever really uses French when conversing with Ginette. And even then, her replies to Ginette will mostly be in English with a tad of French. And I don’t think she’s ever made a YouTube video entirely in French, has she?

My god, she is actually STANDING ON JOE'S FOOT. I think that captures the essence of the relationship they had. It was always her way or no way.

I agree with previous posters that she looks like an octopus getting ready to devour its prey.

And of course once she finds a willing victim, 'keeping private life private' nonsense will get thrown in the bin. She's itching to brag about anything (most recent example - turning candles in a video so that she gets the viewer's focus on the labels, followed by a creepy self-satisfied smirk). Special Someone was the only person who was GRANTED HIS WISH of not being filmed, but as soon as Rickets was in the picture, she was back to filming herself with a boyfriend in every setting possible. Give her a man (at this point it's irrelevant to her if he's braggable or not) and she'll do her best to announce how RADIANTLY HAPPY she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god, she is actually STANDING ON JOE'S FOOT. I think that captures the essence of the relationship they had. It was always her way or no way.

I agree with previous posters that she looks like an octopus getting ready to devour its prey.

And of course once she finds a willing victim, 'keeping private life private' nonsense will get thrown in the bin. She's itching to brag about anything (most recent example - turning candles in a video so that she gets the viewer's focus on the labels, followed by a creepy self-satisfied smirk). Special Someone was the only person who was GRANTED HIS WISH of not being filmed, but as soon as Rickets was in the picture, she was back to filming herself with a boyfriend in every setting possible. Give her a man (at this point it's irrelevant to her if he's braggable or not) and she'll do her best to announce how RADIANTLY HAPPY she is.
Im starting to wonder if Special Someone was even real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's kind of sad she could of really created a good life with Joe if she had of just been a touch more self aware and generous

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Meh, that’s why I don’t feel bad for Joe dumping her ass the way he did. Not saying it wasn’t nice but she was an arrogant, selfish witch while she was with him—both with him and her viewers.

That screenshot always makes me recoil in disgust. Who posts that and think it’s a good pic???

Reactions: 13
It's kind of sad she could of really created a good life with Joe if she had of just been a touch more self aware and generous
Not really, they would still have nothing in common 😂 He is a sarcastic, outdoorsy guy that doesn't care much about his clothes, style or skincare. She doesn't get sarcasm, talked to him in a grating baby voice, never bought him a gift that would take his actual hobbies into account - we've all seen how unimpressed he was with those lame skincare samples she put in as stocking fillers. He even sold a briefcase she gifted him 😂

If she was more generous, she would have bought him a LV briefcase instead of Coach but that wouldn't change the fact the guy probably wanted to receive something related to his passions and not another accessory designed to make him more presentable and an embodiment of Smelle's lawyer boyfriend fantasy.

If you think about it, they never even went on a proper holiday together. She travelled a lot more with The English Troll. With Joe she just kept on dragging him to mommy's place in Hawaii. Not very exciting, is it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Im starting to wonder if Special Someone was even real 😂
I'm starting to wonder how awesome it would be if she fever dreamed him in the wake of the Joe breakup. It would be like watching the Sixth Sense to see those videos again.

I see dumped people. They only see what they want to see. They don't even know they're single . . . .

Meh, that’s why I don’t feel bad for Joe dumping her ass the way he did.
I think he dumped her the only way he could have and had it stick. That's on her and her selfishness preventing her from understanding anyone's feelings but her own. It was harsh and sudden but its not like anything else would have worked.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.