Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really random and maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but did anyone else see the droppings, crumbs, and what looks like stains on her coffee machine and counter when she was making her coffee? That really bothers me on a very fundamental level and they were EVERYWHERE. :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is really random and maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but did anyone else see the droppings, crumbs, and what looks like stains on her coffee machine and counter when she was making her coffee? That really bothers me on a very fundamental level. :sick:
Given the state of her life I'm actually surprised her place isn't a superfund site. A few stains and crumbs? No biggie. Credit where its due.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a 32-year old woman still wearing gaudy headbands like she’s Blair Waldorf. She truly was stunted in her late teens, early 20’s and cannot move past that age.

Also, why did she focus for 15 seconds on her shower curtain? Again, Lazy Elle can’t be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a 32-year old woman still wearing gaudy headbands like she’s Blair Waldorf. She truly was stunted in her late teens, early 20’s and cannot move past that age.
To her credit, Elle doesn't wear the headbands outside. I think she only wears them around the house when she is doing her MU. But those headbands (from designer brands such as Jennifer Ouellete) are very expensive, running $100 per headband - if she is indeed buying designer brands and not Etsy. That is a few hundred dollars right there.

Reactions: 5
To her credit, Elle doesn't wear the headbands outside. I think she only wears them around the house when she is doing her MU. But those headbands (from designer brands such as Jennifer Ouellete) are very expensive, running $100 per headband - if she is indeed buying designer brands and not Etsy. That is a few hundred dollars right there.
Honestly to me, that makes it worse. If she just wanted to use headbands as a practical way to keep her hair out of her face while she does her makeup, she can buy a 5 dollar plain one at any local store. She buys these ornate, decorative headbands and then just wears them at home? If this is a thing people do, someone let me know, but it seems to me like they’re a part of her dreamworld where she’s put together at every second.

• Heart
I think it would have been very in-character for her to have burned through $100 per headband. Especially if she bought them when she was living with the love of her life, it would have been a nice under the radar way to get her shopping high. She gets to blow $500 of her mom's money and when Rick sees the new headbands around the house, he figures they cost $5 each and doesn't call her on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly to me, that makes it worse. If she just wanted to use headbands as a practical way to keep her hair out of her face while she does her makeup, she can buy a 5 dollar plain one at any local store. She buys these ornate, decorative headbands and then just wears them at home? If this is a thing people do, someone let me know, but it seems to me like they’re a part of her dreamworld where she’s put together at every second.
I think they are saying at least Elle isn't wearing those awful things outside. Sure it is stupid for her to throw 100s away on dumb headbands but I mean Elle doesn't seem like someone who is able to resist spending whatever pocket money she has. Seems very on brand for her to spend a crap load on stuff people won't see, unless she bought them just to show off to the internet?

I think they are saying at least Elle isn't wearing those awful things outside. Sure it is stupid for her to throw 100s away on dumb headbands but I mean Elle doesn't seem like someone who is able to resist spending whatever pocket money she has. Seems very on brand for her to spend a crap load on stuff people won't see, unless she bought them just to show off to the internet?
Yeah I get that. That wasn’t really the point that I was originally making which may be where the confusion came from. The point I was making is that it’s telling that she was wearing them AT ALL - regardless of where. We know she thinks she’s Blair Waldorf, and the fact that she wears these at all just hammers that home.

The last minute of her video is so embarrassing. What normal person sits on the sofa and drinks coffee while pouting and staring in the distance? 😕 She 100% imagines she is on set of 'Pride and Prejudice'.

The copper jumper was so creased and meh looking 😣 She has a ton of clothes, why wear such ugly pieces?

Lastly, I was rooting for her when she finally stopped curling her hair in spring but I see the pageant hairstyle is back 🤦‍♂️. There are over 1000 employees in my company and i don't think there is a single individual that wears her hair in such a ridiculous fashion. Smelle is beginning to resemble a more put-together Amy Winehouse.

The bit about having her Christmas shopping done already was hilarious. She only has her mother to buy (modest) gifts for and we know the mother usually receives something Smelle originally bought for herself but didn't like it enough to keep it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't mean to interrupt this scintillating discussion about her hideous choice of headwear, but we're due for a new thread soon! Please vote on the following titles, many of which were suggested earlier in this thread by members.

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: The Vlogmas M'Elletdown
2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Mom's in town, 'haters' abound, no guy will stick around, time for a M'Elletdown (may need to workshop this one due to length)
3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I get that. That wasn’t really the point that I was originally making which may be where the confusion came from. The point I was making is that it’s telling that she was wearing them AT ALL - regardless of where. We know she thinks she’s Blair Waldorf, and the fact that she wears these at all just hammers that home.
Elle has thought she was a lot of fictional characters/socialites over time, and sadly, none of them have been Elle.

When she was a teen she thought she was Elle Woods.
When she was in college she thought she was Blair Waldorf
When she was in grad school she thought she was Kate Middleton
When she was a junior professional she thought she was Meghan Markle
When she was in Florida, she thought she was Carmella Soprano
And now, in Seattle she's this odd cocktail with all of the above thrown in the shaker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is really random and maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but did anyone else see the droppings, crumbs, and what looks like stains on her coffee machine and counter when she was making her coffee? That really bothers me on a very fundamental level and they were EVERYWHERE. :sick:
I noticed that too 🤢 if she were a more dedicated YouTuber, she would at least spend 2 seconds to wipe off the droppings before continue filming to avoid potentially making viewers who do care about kitchen hygiene feel uncomfortable. But we all know she’s only using YouTube as a informercial channel now for her overpriced pearls and her followers mean nothing to her but quick easy scammy money🤑. Just another proof to show how little she cares about her YouTube channel and her unhygienic habit.

• Heart
She looks like she is going for the Twilight look. We know she is a teenager at heart so maybe I am one to something.
Elle I am your age and have already transitioned out of my wear a ton of makeup stage into a basic amount and trust me it’s freeing. Easy to get ready I feel put together but don’t look overdone.
My boyfriend has mentioned he likes the minimal goop (as he calls it), so take that as a recommendation.

Yup, also check out her current cheeks:

View attachment 312344

View attachment 312351

The second photo gives me Michael Jackson vibes because he had dark hair and pale face. Not meaning it as a compliment :p
Why does she apply blusher where bronzer should go? Also, the contrast between the blusher and foundation makes her face look very 17th-century courtesan. Again, not a compliment 😂

• Haha
The last minute of her video is so embarrassing. What normal person sits on the sofa and drinks coffee while pouting and staring in the distance? 😕 She 100% imagines she is on set of 'Pride and Prejudice'.

The copper jumper was so creased and meh looking 😣 She has a ton of clothes, why wear such ugly pieces?

Lastly, I was rooting for her when she finally stopped curling her hair in spring but I see the pageant hairstyle is back 🤦‍♂️. There are over 1000 employees in my company and i don't think there is a single individual that wears her hair in such a ridiculous fashion. Smelle is beginning to resemble a more put-together Amy Winehouse.

The bit about having her Christmas shopping done already was hilarious. She only has her mother to buy (modest) gifts for and we know the mother usually receives something Smelle originally bought for herself but didn't like it enough to keep it 😂
I think she might have considered that was a “girl boss hair” lol. Since she has a job now, the hairstyle has to make a comeback too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Not defending Elle but I too once loved Blair Waldorf but when I bought a Lele Sedoughi headband after seeing them everywhere it Gossip Girl never crossed my mind...I thought I'd look like a cool effortless girl but it makes my big head look bigger so I use it to push back my bangs when I out on make up.. didn't feel like it was right to return it after it had been in my hair do might as well make the best use of it

Reactions: 4
I think she might have considered that was a “girl boss hair” lol. Since she has a job now, the hairstyle has to make a comeback too 😂😂😂
Not unless that job is selling coke in the bathroom at Studio 54.

Actually I dig throwback looks so I'm mainly kidding on that jab. Her big hair certainly is a statement piece and the wing bangs are a bit much, but I get it.

• Haha
On another note Inslee has locked Washington down to no dine ins and grocery stores to 20% so if Eleanore doesn't have a man by now she's screwed

• Haha
I don't mean to interrupt this scintillating discussion about her hideous choice of headwear, but we're due for a new thread soon! Please vote on the following titles, many of which were suggested earlier in this thread by members.

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: The Vlogmas M'Elletdown
2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Mom's in town, 'haters' abound, no guy will stick around, time for a M'Elletdown (may need to workshop this one due to length)
3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle
Huge shout out to Boredstrom for her suggestion, which I love!

Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Side boob and side hustles, the Elle Florence story.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 11.10.14 AM.png

These Jennifer Behr ones are $200 each on Net-A-Porter. They look similar to what Elle has. I like the look of these but I don't look good in headbands so I never wear them (I had one from 10 years ago when they were $100 but glasses + bangs + headband looked too much on me), plus they hurt my head after 1 day of continuous wear. Some of the beaded ones are >$1000 USD.

Reactions: 3
Huge shout out to Boredstrom for her suggestion, which I love!

Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Side boob and side hustles, the Elle Florence story.
I forgot about this one! Another good option.

View attachment 312758

These Jennifer Behr ones are $200 each on Net-A-Porter. They look similar to what Elle has. I like the look of these but I don't look good in headbands so I never wear them (I had one from 10 years ago when they were $100 but glasses + bangs + headband looked too much on me), plus they hurt my head after 1 day of continuous wear. Some of the beaded ones are >$1000 USD.
90% of headbands look the exact same so you can’t tell if Elle owns 5 dollar or 200 dollar ones unless she shows you directly. Not sure why this is even a point of discussion. I doubt anyone here wants to buy them. 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.