Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2015 England Vlog: wow her chin is so different!

she was thin back then too, so it can't be weight loss

1605527876615.png

1605527731001.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yup, also check out her current cheeks:

unnamed.jpg

IMG_3145_600x.jpg

The second photo gives me Michael Jackson vibes because he had dark hair and pale face. Not meaning it as a compliment :p
Why does she apply blusher where bronzer should go? Also, the contrast between the blusher and foundation makes her face look very 17th-century courtesan. Again, not a compliment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah she's had a lot done. I think we all feel pretty safe saying she has deep rooted internal issues and its not too big of a stretch to see how both the shopping addiction and the cosmetic surgery are symptoms of an inability to come to terms with the girl who lives inside of her.

Also she was capable of looking good back before she had the work done. There are a lot of old vids where she looks goofy because she hadn't figured out how to make herself up correctly, but there are also enough where she looks attractive. If she weren't so selfish and managed to find a partner back then who loved her and stuck with her I wonder if she would have had any of the work done. It can't be cheap, it has to hurt and she would have had to explain the time she spent healing up to everyone at work.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she's had a lot done. I think we all feel pretty safe saying she has deep rooted internal issues and its not too big of a stretch to see how both the shopping addiction and the cosmetic surgery are symptoms of an inability to come to terms with the girl who lives inside of her.

Also she was capable of looking good back before she had the work done. There are a lot of old vids where she looks goofy because she hadn't figured out how to make herself up correctly, but there are also enough where she looks attractive. If she weren't so selfish and managed to find a partner back then who loved her and stuck with her I wonder if she would have had any of the work done. It can't be cheap, it has to hurt and she would have had to explain the time she spent healing up to everyone at work.
Plastic surgery is interesting. I personally don’t have anything against it (though I haven’t gone under the knife myself) but I know a lot of guys who would feel uncomfortable about having a partner whose been seriously altered in this way. Not saying that’s why Eleanor Lecocq has been dumped/has such odd taste in men, but perhaps it’s a contributing factor? I know lots of guys who find regular cosmetic procedures (which Elle is bound to need at least with those fillers, and everything she’s had done previously) alarming and indicative of a shallow personality. I don’t necessarily agree with this but I can’t imagine that not affecting her prospects somehow. She really should’ve worked on her character and personality rather than blowing up her cheeks like a balloon. 🥴

Reactions: 8
I think I read about a lawsuit somewhere in Asia where a guy who married an attractive lady, unaware she had a lot of plastic surgeries prior, was suing his wife after she gave birth to a kid that turned out to look a lot like her pre-surgery 😂. The husband thought they would raise a mini top model but instead had an average looking kid and a fake-faced wife.

Dubious life priorities aside, I suppose a lot of men might feel somewhat similar when they find out about Smelle's procedures. Although I doubt she tells them about the operations since her life's supreme goal is pretending she's 120% perfect.

I've not had any plastic surgery and I'd be kinda scared to undergo one. I would be too paranoid that something goes wrong plus I really hate being in pain.
Also, I noticed it's not those genuinely unattractive people that upgrade their faces but often those who think they're destined to be the next Miss America and are annoyed there was some error in the in the genetic lottery :p

Unless you've been disfigured due to an accident or an illness, I belive a healthy dose of confidence, intellect, makeup, good eyebrow shape, flattering hairstyle and well-fitting outfits can do a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I read about a lawsuit somewhere in Asia where a guy who married an attractive lady, unaware she had a lot of plastic surgeries prior, and was suing his wife after she gave birth to a kid that looked a lot like her pre-surgery 😂. The husband thought they would raise a mini top model but instead had an average looking kid and a fake-faced wife.
Let’s hope no one does that to Elle because her progeny has a receded chin. 👀😬

Also, women regardless of how they look can and do struggle in dating sometimes. I don’t know if Elle thought her plastic surgery was a magical bandaid for her dating problems, but it really isn’t. She’s better off learning relationship and communication skills and applying those to her life.

I’ve had a procedure done on my face. I had a lot of friends who advised against it, but I did it anyway and I don’t regret it. Nor do I feel the need to do anything else. I felt a lot more confident with how I appear because prior to the procedure I felt like it was the first thing people noticed about me when they first meet me.

Having said that I didn’t alter my entire appearance and even pre-surgery I didn’t have issues in the dating department. I do wonder what Elle thinks when she has children and they end up looking like her pre-surgery.

I also don’t think plastic surgery is necessarily a cure all when it comes to looks. It might improve or enhance a few things, but you’re not going to become an insta-hottie overnight. Speaking from experience, I’m definitely not a 10 post surgery! 😂😂

Oh I have nothing against cosmetic surgery. I had my nose done after a sports injury in high school.

In Elle's case though, I don't think she had her procedures done for healthy reasons. I obviously don't know her and I am not any sort of mental health professional, but she has so many other unhealthy habits associated with controlling how she is perceived by others that I am comfortable making the leap and saying her surgeries are part of that whole mess.

Reactions: 8
I’ve had a procedure done on my face. I had a lot of friends who advised against it, but I did it anyway and I don’t regret it. Nor do I feel the need to do anything else. I felt a lot more confident with how I appear because prior to the procedure I felt like it was the first thing people noticed about me when they first meet me.

Having said that I didn’t alter my entire appearance and even pre-surgery I didn’t have issues in the dating department. I do wonder what Elle thinks when she has children and they end up looking like her pre-surgery.

I also don’t think plastic surgery is necessarily a cure all when it comes to looks. It might improve or enhance a few things, but you’re not going to become an insta-hottie overnight. Speaking from experience, I’m definitely not a 10 post surgery! 😂😂
This is such an excellent point to make! I think most people don't realize just how much you have to alter to get the Elle effect...she essentially changed her entire face shape with her jaw surgery + fillers and nose job. It also looks like she might've had an eyebrow lift at some point as well.

I'm glad getting that one thing fixed has had such a positive impact on you! Sometimes one feature can really throw off the harmony of an entire face and I am pro getting that fixed up if it bothers you.

Oh I have nothing against cosmetic surgery. I had my nose done after a sports injury in high school.

In Elle's case though, I don't think she had her procedures done for healthy reasons. I obviously don't know her and I am not any sort of mental health professional, but she has so many other unhealthy habits associated with controlling how she is perceived by others that I am comfortable making the leap and saying her surgeries are part of that whole mess.
In today's world, I doubt anyone would care very much if you had a nose or boob job, but Elle's issue is how dramatically she altered her entire face. For better or worse, many people do associate extensive plastic surgery (invasive or otherwise) with shallowness and mental health issues.

Off-topic but I know this board is full of amazing ladies who know their stuff and I was hoping to get a perfume recommendation or two! My current rotation consists of YSL Black Opium (smells so cozy and lush) and Daisy Love (warm and sweet, but a bit generic in not a bad way). I would love to branch out and try your favorites or more niche, interesting scents!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is such an excellent point to make! I think most people don't realize just how much you have to alter to get the Elle effect...she essentially changed her entire face shape with her jaw surgery + fillers and nose job. It also looks like she might've had an eyebrow lift at some point as well.

I'm glad getting that one thing fixed has had such a positive impact on you! Sometimes one feature can really throw off the harmony of an entire face and I am pro getting that fixed up if it bothers you.

In today's world, I doubt anyone would care very much if you had a nose or boob job, but Elle's issue is how dramatically she altered her entire face. For better or worse, many people do associate extensive plastic surgery (invasive or otherwise) with shallowness and mental health issues.

Off-topic but I know this board is full of amazing ladies who know their stuff and I was hoping to get a perfume recommendation or two! My current rotation consists of YSL Black Opium (smells so cozy and lush) and Daisy Love (warm and sweet, but a bit generic in not a bad way). I would love to branch out and try your favorites or more niche, interesting scents!
There's a niche perfume in the same vein as Black Opium - Lucrethia by V Canto. Give it a try.

What notes do you like? YSL BO is a sweet gourmand and Daisy Love is floral-musky. Pure XS by Paco Rabanne is a good gourmand you could try. Or maybe Guerlain Mon edp?

Personally I am a fan of Guerlain fragrances (their in-store range is quite limited so I'd recommend heading to their website) and Diptyque. You may want to try Maison Francis Kurkdijan too. Very feminine, stylish scents.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's a niche perfume in the same vein as Black Opium - Lucrethia by V Canto. Give it a try.

What notes do you like? YSL BO is a sweet gourmand and Daisy Love is floral-musky. Pure XS by Paco Rabanne is a good gourmand you could try. Or maybe Guerlain Mon edp?

Personally I am a fan of Guerlain fragrances (their in-store range is quite limited so I'd recommend heading to their website) and Diptyque. You may want to try Maison Francis Kurkdijan too. Very feminine, stylish scents.
Thank you for much for your recommendations so far! I think I actually like citrusy and white floral notes but rarely wear those these days because it's so cold out. I have a travel size Eau Rose from Diptyque and really like that (I don't usually like rose scents) but was also looking at two Byredo rose scents (rose of no man's land & rose noir)...do you own any of those? Which are your favorite Diptyque scents?

Unfortunately, we can't really go out and sample perfume these days so I will either have to find a decant/travel size somewhere, or blind buy. Which Guerlain and Maison Francis Kurkdijan scents would you recommend?

Reactions: 2
Thank you for much for your recommendations so far! I think I actually like citrusy and white floral notes but rarely wear those these days because it's so cold out. I have a travel size Eau Rose from Diptyque and really like that (I don't usually like rose scents) but was also looking at two Byredo rose scents (rose of no man's land & rose noir)...do you own any of those? Which are your favorite Diptyque scents?

Unfortunately, we can't really go out and sample perfume these days so I will either have to find a decant/travel size somewhere, or blind buy. Which Guerlain and Maison Francis Kurkdijan scents would you recommend?
Niche houses often offer sample sets and give you a discount if you buy a full bottle after purchasing a sample set. I know Sylvaine Delacourte does that. She used to be a perfumer at Guerlain and I bought one of her sample sets recently.

I own Eau des Sens, Eau Rose, Eau Moheli, L'eau de Neroli by Diptyque. I think Eau Moheli is my favorite. If I lived in a warmer climate, I'd definitely wear Eau des Sens a lot more. I'm considering getting Eau Duelle, a smoky vanilla scent. My mom loves L'Ombre dans L'eau.

The only Byredo fragrance I ever had was A Rose of No Man's Land. It was great but I found it a bit too sharp so I sold it on eBay.

I enjoy Amyris Femme from MFK but the only bottle I own from the house is Baccarat Rouge edp. It's a big compliment getter and lasts forever.

As for Guerlain, I particularly love Shalimar Souffle Intense, Orange Soleia (released this summer), Lys Soleia, Limon Verde and Elixir Charnel French Kiss.

Another noteworthy house is Éditions de Parfums Frédéric Malle. My big loves are Lipstick Rose and Iris Poudre. I'd recommend Portrait of a Lady if you like dark rose & spices combo and Le Parfum de Thérèse if you're not scared of a vintage vibe.

If you like citrus notes, try:

Limon Verde by Guerlain
Chance Eau Fraîche by Chanel
N°5 L'EAU by chanel
Alien eau de toilette by Mugler
Le jardin de Monsieur Li by Hermes
Orange mauresque by Chopard
Biarritz by Chanel
Electric by Agent Provocateur
Come together cologne by Mugler

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Niche houses often offer sample sets and give you a discount if you buy a full bottle after purchasing a sample set. I know Sylvaine Delacourte does that. She used to be a perfumer at Guerlain and I bought one of her sample sets recently.

I own Eau des Sens, Eau Rose, Eau Moheli, L'eau de Neroli by Diptyque. I think Eau Moheli is my favorite. If I lived in a warmer climate, I'd definitely wear Eau des Sens a lot more. I'm considering getting Eau Duelle, a smoky vanilla scent. My mom loves L'Ombre dans L'eau.

The only Byredo fragrance I ever had was A Rose of No Man's Land. It was great but I found it a bit too sharp so I sold it on eBay.

I enjoy Amyris Femme from MFK but the only bottle I own from the house is Baccarat Rouge edp. It's a big compliment getter and lasts forever.

As for Guerlain, I particularly love Shalimar Souffle Intense, Orange Soleia (released this summer), Lys Soleia, Limon Verde and Elixir Charnel French Kiss.

Another noteworthy house is Éditions de Parfums Frédéric Malle. My big loves are Lipstick Rose and Iris Poudre. I'd recommend Portrait of a Lady if you like dark rose & spices combo and Le Parfum de Thérèse if you're not scared of a vintage vibe.

If you like citrus notes, try:

Limon Verde by Guerlain
Chance Eau Fraîche by Chanel
N°5 L'EAU by chanel
Alien eau de toilette by Mugler
Le jardin de Monsieur Li by Hermes
Orange mauresque by Chopard
Biarritz by Chanel
Electric by Agent Provocateur
Come together cologne by Mugler
This list is incredible - thank you so, so much! I'm learning so much about niche houses from this post and am already looking for miniatures of some of the scents you've mentioned. Thanks again ❤ 👏

Viewpure link so Smelley doesn't profit from your hate watch: http://www.viewpure.com/j73WZVCehIw?start=0&end=0

She got sponsored by Kerastase apparently for this video. I know which brand I will not be buying from given how frizzy and flat Eleanor's hair always looks. :ROFLMAO:

Her mug without make up is also kinda jarring to look at. What's up with those brows??? I take back every comment I've ever made about her clown makeup...please put that tit on.

1605542427562.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New video up ~ sponsored video with Kerastase. The way she pronounces Kerastase 🤢 😯 Her hair curling technique was really bad?! She missed the back of her head

Looks like she’s definitely doing Vlogmas and with sponsors this year. Money is definitely running low.

shes also giving away the orchidee baroque pendant as a free gift with purchase. She tried to make it seem like it’s a valuable gift 😂 she definitely has TONS of unsold inventory and is trying to clear stock

• Sick
  • Haha
Guys! Somehow she got to partner with Kerastase for her latest commercial (video). I would think a company like that would be a bit more picky. I usually have seen more well-known youtubers who are also known for their lovely hair partnering with them. Seems odd they would send all that free product to Elle the "not really a YouTuber".

• Haha
Guys! Somehow she got to partner with Kerastase for her latest commercial (video). I would think a company like that would be a bit more picky. I usually have seen more well-known youtubers who are also known for their lovely hair partnering with them. Seems odd they would send all that free product to Elle the "not really a YouTuber".
Maybe they just gave her some free products? I'm pretty sure the well-known youtubers get paid for the video in addition to free products and they usually do a giveaway for followers as well.

Reactions: 7
This list is incredible - thank you so, so much! I'm learning so much about niche houses from this post and am already looking for miniatures of some of the scents you've mentioned. Thanks again ❤ 👏

Viewpure link so Smelley doesn't profit from your hate watch: http://www.viewpure.com/j73WZVCehIw?start=0&end=0

She got sponsored by Kerastase apparently for this video. I know which brand I will not be buying from given how frizzy and flat Eleanor's hair always looks. :ROFLMAO:

Her mug without make up is also kinda jarring to look at. What's up with those brows??? I take back every comment I've ever made about her clown makeup...please put that tit on.

View attachment 312583
All those headbands on top of the mirror make her dresser look like it came straight from a bedroom of 1970s teenager 🙄

• Haha
All those headbands on top of the mirror make her dresser look like it came straight from a bedroom of 1970s teenager 🙄
1970s indeed, because teenagers today are way too cool and fashionable to wear that stuff. I can't remember the last time I saw those plastic headbands on someone past the age of 8.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the viewpure link as always.

Intro. 3 minutes of shilling hair goop. 3 minutes of shilling her pearls. Outro.

Even the karens have to be getting sick of this crap by now.

Edit: She really looks like she's about to burst into tears at any moment. Please get HEllep, Girlboss.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.