Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about this one! Another good option.

90% of headbands look the exact same so you can’t tell if Elle owns 5 dollar or 200 dollar ones unless she shows you directly. Not sure why this is even a point of discussion. I doubt anyone here wants to buy them. 😬
I'm think Elle's headband collection is rather extensive and they all have that expensive designer look to them. But it's just my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if her headband collection was worth $1000-$2000 right there.

Reactions: 3
Lol we are all on here speculating about her bf status, how much she spends a year, if her job actually is any work at all, so I don't think speculating on her headbands is really all that different.

Reactions: 6
I seriously think you should consider creating a rave thread for Elle. You often discuss how you think she’s beautiful, how jealous you are of her and her “money,” and now you’re assuming she owns thousands of dollars in headbands for no discernible reason (which I highly doubt if she’s buying secondhand Chanel in unpopular combinations but that’s another discussion). 😆
This is a Tattle thread for gossip. Since when was it for bashing only? Does it say in the title? Since when was saying she had a vast luxury handbag (for someone her age, even if you discount the 2nd hand Chanels she has new Chanels and LVs and YSLs - a lot of the nicer ones were gifts from Mamma G) and headband collection admiration? I'm just stating a fact. Because my parents certainly aren't gifting me luxury bags or diamond necklaces and nobody in my social circle does either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm think Elle's headband collection is rather extensive and they all have that expensive designer look to them. But it's just my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if her headband collection was worth $1000-$2000 right there.
Should comment on Elle’s YouTube or Instagram asking for a headband collection videos!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I vote for title 1. I like the simplicity and the meltdown has to be coming.

I definitely think most of her headbands are expensive. I do remember she did that bow showdown video with the dog 😂 and she did show some less expensive bows but she also had a Jennifer Behr one at some crazy price. Elle doesn’t care what things look like as long as they are brand name or fancy material. Case in point her wrinkly pilled cashmere and outdated Chanel (sorry but in my opinion her Chanel bags are awful and she would be much better off stream lining her collection to a few classic pieces for the same $) as long as it’s designer or fancy cashmere So she can brag she doesn’t care. To her fancy material and designer name = style.

Her hair looks awful in this video. I’m around the same age as Elle and I could not image any of my friends dressing or doing their hai/makeup this way. She looks like Someone in their 40s not a single 30 something in Seattle.

People must be getting bored of her content. It’s nothing new. I learned nothing from this video. I dont even fully understand why I should buy the hair care line she did a terrible job selling it. I can’t imagine the brand paid her for That “ad”. As others have said, I’m sure the video was not sponsored but rather they sent her the free gift and promo code to share. Elle has to exaggerate the sponsorship because Girlboss needs to seem successful.

Reactions: 10
I vote for title 1. I like the simplicity and the meltdown has to be coming.

I definitely think most of her headbands are expensive. I do remember she did that bow showdown video with the dog 😂 and she did show some less expensive bows but she also had a Jennifer Behr one at some crazy price. Elle doesn’t care what things look like as long as they are brand name or fancy material. Case in point her wrinkly pilled cashmere and outdated Chanel (sorry but in my opinion her Chanel bags are awful and she would be much better off stream lining her collection to a few classic pieces for the same $) as long as it’s designer or fancy cashmere So she can brag she doesn’t care. To her fancy material and designer name = style.

Her hair looks awful in this video. I’m around the same age as Elle and I could not image any of my friends dressing or doing their hai/makeup this way. She looks like my mom.

People must be getting bored of her content. It’s nothing new. I learned nothing from this video. I dont even fully understand why I should buy the hair care line she did a terrible job selling it. I can’t imagine the brand paid her for That “ad”. As others have said, I’m sure the video was not sponsored but rather they sent her the free gift and promo code to share. Elle has to exaggerate the sponsorship because Girlboss needs to seem successful.
My only fear with title one now is that we’ll wrap up thread #8 before Vlogmas even starts. Elle’s threads move fast. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she said this is her last fall video, does that mean she won’t be posting anything til vlogmas meaning December? She really is out of ideas. I bet Vlogmas will be a video a week. Each being a commercial for her pearls and whatever brand sends her free stuff that week. So maybe Olay, they have sent her stuff before. Maybe a bed bath and beyond haul again? I am realizing has a brand ever worked with her twice? Her engagement and coupon code use must be low if they don’t use her again I think most of the time I see multiple posts from influencers on products.

Reactions: 7
Are Kerastase insane sponsoring her?? her hair looks like greasy roadkill:sick::sick:

Yup, also check out her current cheeks:

View attachment 312344

View attachment 312351

The second photo gives me Michael Jackson vibes because he had dark hair and pale face. Not meaning it as a compliment :p
Why does she apply blusher where bronzer should go? Also, the contrast between the blusher and foundation makes her face look very 17th-century courtesan. Again, not a compliment 😂
I wonder why she won't discuss her plastic surgery

New video up ~ sponsored video with Kerastase. The way she pronounces Kerastase 🤢 😯 Her hair curling technique was really bad?! She missed the back of her head

Looks like she’s definitely doing Vlogmas and with sponsors this year. Money is definitely running low.

shes also giving away the orchidee baroque pendant as a free gift with purchase. She tried to make it seem like it’s a valuable gift 😂 she definitely has TONS of unsold inventory and is trying to clear stock
notice too how she pronounced palette like a normal person

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a question. Can you say you just use a simple bb cream when you throw two other heavy foundations and or concealers on top of it? If your trying to trick us into thinking you have an easy minimal look we are not buying that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is Elle Florence's birthday?? We aren't allowed to have people outside our household to come over for 4 weeks unless we quarantine ourselves beforehand...we can only meet up to 5 people outside..that means Elle can only have a party for her and her mom in her apartment. If she films anything showing a gathering she's breaking the rule.. especially if she's going to work with her briefcases

1.Indoor Social Gatherings with people from outside your household are prohibited
unless they (a) quarantine for fourteen days (14) prior to the social gathering; or (b)
quarantine for seven (7) days prior to the social gathering and receive a negative COVID-
19 test result no more than 48-hours prior to the gathering. A household is defined as
individuals residing in the same domicile.
2. Outdoor Social Gatherings shall be limited to five (5) people from outside your
household.

I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks rules don't apply to her....

When is Elle Florence's birthday?? We aren't allowed to have people outside our household to come over for 4 weeks unless we quarantine ourselves beforehand...we can only meet up to 5 people outside..that means Elle can only have a party for her and her mom in her apartment. If she films anything showing a gathering she's breaking the rule.. especially if she's going to work with her briefcases

1.Indoor Social Gatherings with people from outside your household are prohibited
unless they (a) quarantine for fourteen days (14) prior to the social gathering; or (b)
quarantine for seven (7) days prior to the social gathering and receive a negative COVID-
19 test result no more than 48-hours prior to the gathering. A household is defined as
2. Outdoor Social Gatherings shall be limited to five (5) people from outside your
household.

who does Elle have to spend her bday with apart from momma G

Just a question. Can you say you just use a simple bb cream when you throw two other heavy foundations and or concealers on top of it? If your trying to trick us into thinking you have an easy minimal look we are not buying that.
right, she also should learn to contour that nose

household.

Her birthday is in the first half of December but she has absolutely no one (apart from that mask-sewing friend) to spend it with. I suspect she will beg her employer to give her most of December off so she can travel to Hawaii for her birthday and Christmas. If she's a contractor then she doesn't even have to beg for time off, she just has to accept she will make zero $ when she's absent.
I doubt her mother would be coming to Seattle again just for Smelle's birthday, she's just visited her.

Last edited:
Okay I’m a lawyer that has been working from home since March, and no one, I repeat NO ONE, piles on that much make up for zoom calls. Her clothing and jewellery were fine (I also tend to wear a nice sweater + yoga pants everyday) but layers upon layers of make up?! No. Most people are wearing none or only a basic routine. Not a full winged liner routine. I don’t care how good your lighting and laptop camera are, you just wouldn’t do it. And full blown out and curled hair? I don’t know a single lawyer that has the time for all of that. It’s also such a dated look, why spend so much time just to look dated?

Reactions: 13
Okay I’m a lawyer that has been working from home since March, and no one, I repeat NO ONE, piles on that much make up for zoom calls. Her clothing and jewellery were fine (I also tend to wear a nice sweater + yoga pants everyday) but layers upon layers of make up?! No. Most people are wearing none or only a basic routine. Not a full winged liner routine. I don’t care how good your lighting and laptop camera are, you just wouldn’t do it. And full blown out and curled hair? I don’t know a single lawyer that has the time for all of that. It’s also such a dated look, why spend so much time just to look dated?
She thinks its classic

• Haha
This is really random and maybe I'm nitpicking a bit, but did anyone else see the droppings, crumbs, and what looks like stains on her coffee machine and counter when she was making her coffee? That really bothers me on a very fundamental level and they were EVERYWHERE. :sick:
LOL

That reminds me of Renee from Mob Wives who went on a tirade against crumbs.

By the way, everyone will be happy to know that I've picked the blue and sparkly dress which almost nobody liked lol! But what matters is I look good in blue so... :LOL: :p Thanks for everyone's input! I love how we're a little community here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She posted a reply haha

I don't think Smelle understands what 'first language' is 😂 You maybe spoke French as a toddler, Smelle, but even your own mother said you can't speak it fluently 😂😂😂 Remember that vlogmas video when she disclosed the uncomfortable truth and you tried to kill her with your eyes? It's one of those few vlogmas films you haven't deleted yet.

Screenshot_20201116_221256.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s giving away those butt ugly orchidee pendant/earring sets as gift with purchase because no one wants them. A $129 value my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted a reply haha

I don't think Smelle understands what 'first language' is 😂 You maybe spoke French as a toddler, Smelle, but even your own mother said you can't speak it fluently 😂😂😂 Remember that vlogmas video when she disclosed the uncomfortable truth and you tried to kill her with your eyes? It's one of those few vlogmas films you haven't deleted yet.

View attachment 313146
oh how I loved that Ginette outed her, her accent is completely off anyway.
why does she have to lie about everything?? will the real Elle please stand up??

Reactions: 16
She posted a reply haha

View attachment 313146
English is not my first language either, and yes, there are words I would naturally pronounce differently. But I also know it’s jarring to mix accents while talking so I don’t do it. It’s really not that difficult, Elle. In fact, it actually sounds more like you are making an effort to sound French, so just let it go already!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.