Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That affordable bag video is useless. I like affordable bags but they need to still feel like I am getting something for the money I do spend. People who need affordable bag recs will still feel these are too expensive and I don't really feel like it's a case of at least paying for quality because these are just pieces of leather folded over ...sorry but I require zippers, a sturdy frame, etc. I used to really be a loyal Nine West customer back in my college years and my 20s and honestly those bags (although not real leather) seemed like they were so well built and had nice features as opposed to so -called affordable bags nowadays that are actually expensive.

Reactions: 11
Looks like Ginette is in town...
Smelle is so selfish, making her 60+ years old mom fly to Seattle to see her. If anyone should be flying during a pandemic out of the two of them, it should be her.

I think MDS had a lot more to offer than Smelly
MDS was an actual practicing lawyer, seems
happily married, and had a real luxury handbag collection that wasn’t just a ton of designers on heavy discount because they’re in an ugly style/color/material that no one really wanted.

And as far as I’m aware, MDS also didn’t get a completely new face during her time on YouTube, and we can’t say the same for Eleanor Florence. And she’s not desperately man hunting.

The poor girl had terrible taste in YouTubers though and as someone mentioned, she probably felt a bit cheated when she met Elle and realized how much less successful, wealthy, and girlboss-like Elle actually was. Elle’s collection even today can’t compare to MDS’ from a few years ago and MDS probably quickly realized that Elle could only afford brands like Chanel secondhand in non classic styles and relied on guys to pay rent for her to even do this (keep in mind even when she was with Rick, he owned his house so she wasn’t paying rent). And she probably also realized Eleanor wasn’t an actual lawyer. Given how much MDS was into the girlboss shtick, she was probably really let down by Elle’s mediocrity, misrepresentation of who she was, and general selfishness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Smelle is so selfish, making her 60+ years old mom fly to Seattle to see her. If anyone should be flying during a pandemic out of the two of them, it should be her.

MDS was an actual practicing lawyer, seems
happily married, and had a real luxury handbag collection that wasn’t just a ton of designers on heavy discount because they’re in an ugly style/color/material that no one really wanted.

And as far as I’m aware, MDS also didn’t get a completely new face during her time on YouTube, and we can’t say the same for Eleanor Florence. And she’s not desperately man hunting.

The poor girl had terrible taste in YouTubers though and as someone mentioned, she probably felt a bit cheated when she met Elle and realized how much less successful, wealthy, and girlboss-like Elle actually was. Elle’s collection even today can’t compare to MDS’ from a few years ago and MDS probably quickly realized that Elle could only afford brands like Chanel secondhand in non classic styles and relied on guys to pay rent for her to even do this (keep in mind even when she was with Rick, he owned his house so she wasn’t paying rent). And she probably also realized Eleanor wasn’t an actual lawyer. Given how much MDS was into the girlboss shtick, she was probably really let down by Elle’s mediocrity, misrepresentation of who she was, and general selfishness.
Never meet your heroes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to emphasize that she stole the idea of the mask chain from these threads! 🙄😆

Smelley, you’re a troll. You actively make passive aggressive comments about us while stealing ideas. We see right through you. If anything, we should be charging you consulting fees. 🤪
I agree she reads here, but I wonder why she didn't correct her numerous spelling mistakes on her Bistro blog

Reactions: 7
I agree she reads here, but I wonder why she didn't correct her numerous spelling mistakes on her Bistro blog
Cause it would be way to obvious she reads here. And she wants to pretend she has a life and that she is too busy to read gossip sites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure Elle can visit Hawaii now b/c of Covid. It requires 2 weeks quarantine or something (at least it was last month I checked). Not sure Ginette plans on going back to Hawaii.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure Elle can visit Hawaii now b/c of Covid. It requires 2 weeks quarantine or something (at least it was last month I checked). Not sure Ginette plans on going back to Hawaii.
They both need to just give up. Ginette needs to buy Elle a $50,000 engagement ring and the two of them can move in together and pick up where the first 22 years of their lives together left off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What!!!! That means two full weeks of no human interaction with men, four full weeks round trip!??? Unacceptable!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, it's not like Smelle has no time for quarantine. She is on permanent vacation.

• Haha
How sad that this is the first apartment where Ginette won't be able to stay with Elle. Previously, Elle had a pullout sofa but now she just has that leather sectional.

I hope we don't get a video featuring Ginette. She's lovely, but I hate their dynamic when Elle films. She speaks past Ginette, not to her, and always steers the conversation to something about how fancy they are or how expensive stuff is. She'll probably end up showcasing some luxury purchase and tell us her mother "kindly bought this for me".

Reactions: 14
They both need to just give up. Ginette needs to buy Elle a $50,000 engagement ring and the two of them can move in together and pick up where the first 22 years of their lives together left off.
Someone else first made this comment but strong Grey Gardens energy here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How sad that this is the first apartment where Ginette won't be able to stay with Elle. Previously, Elle had a pullout sofa but now she just has that leather sectional.

I hope we don't get a video featuring Ginette. She's lovely, but I hate their dynamic when Elle films. She speaks past Ginette, not to her, and always steers the conversation to something about how fancy they are or how expensive stuff is. She'll probably end up showcasing some luxury purchase and tell us her mother "kindly bought this for me".
I don't really feel bad for Ginette. Elle is her creation. For a number of years she was the only adult in the room and it's at least partially her own doing that she still is.

Someone else first made this comment but strong Grey Gardens energy here. :ROFLMAO:
Not as much Grey Gardens as Dr Dray and her mom :sick:

I know Smelle is a selfish pig, but all those "affordable" handbags longchamp etc and her mountains of clothing would be so better served to a woman's charity than lying in a crumbled mess on Smelle's dirty floor.
There are charities that provide interview appropriate clothing for ladies trying to get back into the workforce.
Why can't Smelle see a need other than her own.

Reactions: 13
Not as much Grey Gardens as Dr Dray and her mom :sick:

I know Smelle is a selfish pig, but all those "affordable" handbags longchamp etc and her mountains of clothing would be so better served to a woman's charity than lying in a crumbled mess on Smelle's dirty floor.
There are charities that provide interview appropriate clothing for ladies trying to get back into the workforce.
Why can't Smelle see a need other than her own.
Smelle has some serious hoarding issues. I don’t think she even realizes this (but we know you read here often!) but it’s a major reason why she has so much stuff, and why a lot of it is ugly and out of fashion (in addition to her bad taste). Eleanor Florence literally just collects as many things as she could and never curates her collection.

I agree with you that a charity would be a way better place for her “affordable” handbags. Because let’s be honest, Smelle is unlikely to ever wear them anyways, especially now that she’s mostly man-hunting and we’re in a pandemic, so most people are home more often than not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.