Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MyDailySweet also gifted Eleanor an LV name tag which she so conveniently vlogged about while having it monogrammed at the Vancouver LV store.

Guys, remember she’s a generalist! Didn’t know she’d take that label literally to heart and be as general and boring and bland as possible.
how do you go from that to not speaking to a person??

Reactions: 5
how do you go from that to not speaking to a person??
By having a superficial friendship to start with. Eleanor invited Natalie to her 30th bday party hosted at Ginette’s house and that’s when she gifted the name tag. Perhaps Elle was expecting more? I doubt Elle has ever returned the favour of equal value to Natalie so perhaps that’s why they naturally fell out.

Reactions: 8
By having a superficial friendship to start with. Eleanor invited Natalie to her 30th bday party hosted at Ginette’s house and that’s when she gifted the name tag. Perhaps Elle was expecting more? I doubt Elle has ever returned the favour of equal value to Natalie so perhaps that’s why they naturally fell out.
how do you get through life being so selfish?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
how do you get through life being so selfish?
By not caring about anyone and anything but yourself, and then questioning why your good looks and domestic habits don’t land you a good, rich man - and ultimately happiness. And then being a passive aggressive little witch in the comments of your social media platforms because you have nothing else to do but project your insecurities to those you constantly ask money from to pay for your Nepalese wares, only to start the cycle all over again.

• Heart
By not caring about anyone and anything but yourself, and then questioning why your good looks and domestic habits don’t land you a good, rich man. And then being a passive aggressive little bleep in the comments of your social media platforms because you have nothing else to do but project your insecurities to those you constantly ask money from to pay for your Nepalese wares, only to start the cycle all over again.
What good looks? :unsure:

Is it the not so good looks pre-surgery or acceptably average face post-surgery? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What good looks? :unsure:

Is it the not so good looks pre-surgery or acceptably average face post-surgery? :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha we all know Eleanor derives her idea of “good looks” from Pretty Women and The Crown. She’s acknowledged that her looks may be outdated and “Grandma-ish” but she’s fails to understand that old good looks won’t catch new tech money.

• Haha
And if she wants her "domestic habits" to catch a man, she better step up the hygiene first. Food poisoning and an over active gag reflex from the subsequent vomiting isn't sexy to anyone.

And if she wants her "domestic habits" to catch a man, she better step up the hygiene first. Food poisoning and an over active gag reflex from the subsequent vomitting isn't sexy to anyone.
Not to mention the cats 🐈

Reactions: 6
Do any of you ladies know why My Daily Sweet deleted all her content?
Like other said, she saw gossip about herself and then panicked and deleted everything.

Natalie (My Daily Sweet) had a thread on Gurugossip where ladies critiqued her gaudy style, bragging ways, and consumerist tendencies. They called out her ignorance in attending her lectures with a Chanel bag and Hermes scarf while her fellow graduate students were in backpacks and sneakers. She made a video where she said the Notre Dame fire in Paris was terrible because she had to stay in her hotel room and couldn't get pictures to celebrate completing her first year! Tacky as hell.

Someone revealed that she quit her Big Law corporate job -- she actually had a job similar to Joe's! -- to go back to university and get a PhD in human resources psychology or something like that. They also speculated on her income sources and parental support -- she had a super fancy wedding and tons of designer goods (purchased new and in-season from Chanel, Gucci, Celine, etc.) but her apartment was old and small and she didn't seem to do much but shop and vlog.

Natalie joined GG and said that while she didn't mind the criticism (yeah, right), she wanted the information about her degree removed because she hadn't disclosed that. To be fair, she hadn't explicitly said "I am leaving my job to attend this specific university for this program" but she had said she was going back to school and people did some very basic online research. No one ever posted her full name on GG, so how would her classmates and professors link her to GG?

Then a few days later she posted a voiceover video saying she was dealing with personal health issues and she deleted her entire online presence, including social media accounts.

Her and Elle were never close -- I think they spent maybe five hours together in their entire lives. So I don't get the whole "I don't know her" thing from Elle but it's also not like they were besties and went through a major breakup. Elle probably did forget about Natalie after she quit YouTube, she had enough going on with Special Someone Single Dad, the Rick fiasco, and shipping her crap across the country.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
1:20 the $550 Longchamp. "I love it cause it's really got two different personalities." Just like you, right Elle? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1:20 the $550 Longchamp. "I love it cause it's really got two different personalities." Just like you, right Elle? 😄
*Many different personalities. Because she's a "generalist "and lover of hiking/outdoors//fashunn/gudd cucking/law/whatever else a man she's interested in atm is into. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her crazy eyes and pronunciations are ALL over the place.

Things she's used the Le Pliage (?) for:
School books
Gym bags
Carrying food (which apparently spilled, so she threw them in the wash, leather and all).
Carryon/over night bag (giant one).

• Sick
  • Haha
Her crazy eyes and pronunciations are ALL over the place.

Things she's used the Le Pliage (?) for:
School books
Gym bags
Carrying food (which apparently spilled, so she threw them in the wash, leather and all).
Carryon/over night bag (giant one).
I sure hope she threw them in the wash after carrying her stinky gym clothes too before carrying food in them :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm laughing so hard at the fact that the only thing going for her, as evidenced by her latest video, are her handbags. I cannot believe she made this boring video, posted it, and will follow up with a part 3.
We all know if there is anything exciting going on in her life, #Girlboss would be showing off like crazy. But alas, nothing but handbags to keep her busy for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like other said, she saw gossip about herself and then panicked and deleted everything.

Natalie (My Daily Sweet) had a thread on Gurugossip where ladies critiqued her gaudy style, bragging ways, and consumerist tendencies. They called out her ignorance in attending her lectures with a Chanel bag and Hermes scarf while her fellow graduate students were in backpacks and sneakers. She made a video where she said the Notre Dame fire in Paris was terrible because she had to stay in her hotel room and couldn't get pictures to celebrate completing her first year! Tacky as hell.

Someone revealed that she quit her Big Law corporate job -- she actually had a job similar to Joe's! -- to go back to university and get a PhD in human resources psychology or something like that. They also speculated on her income sources and parental support -- she had a super fancy wedding and tons of designer goods (purchased new and in-season from Chanel, Gucci, Celine, etc.) but her apartment was old and small and she didn't seem to do much but shop and vlog.

Natalie joined GG and said that while she didn't mind the criticism (yeah, right), she wanted the information about her degree removed because she hadn't disclosed that. To be fair, she hadn't explicitly said "I am leaving my job to attend this specific university for this program" but she had said she was going back to school and people did some very basic online research. No one ever posted her full name on GG, so how would her classmates and professors link her to GG?

Then a few days later she posted a voiceover video saying she was dealing with personal health issues and she deleted her entire online presence, including social media accounts.

Her and Elle were never close -- I think they spent maybe five hours together in their entire lives. So I don't get the whole "I don't know her" thing from Elle but it's also not like they were besties and went through a major breakup. Elle probably did forget about Natalie after she quit YouTube, she had enough going on with Special Someone Single Dad, the Rick fiasco, and shipping her crap across the country.
I just flipped through that very short MDS thread and is this girl a carbon copy of Elle?? This caption honestly feels like something Eleanor Florence would put up on instagram, right down to the passive aggressive emoji at the end, though Smelley would use a ❤ instead. :ROFLMAO:

"Working with people that are terrible is kind of a blessing because it teaches you exactly what not to do ✨ Don’t be terrible to people, they will catch on and it’s not cute. Good leaders are liked by others, remember that ✨" (this was on MDS' twitter in reference to her ex-colleagues...how unprofessional and Elle-like.)

I'm laughing so hard at the fact that the only thing going for her, as evidenced by her latest video, are her handbags. I cannot believe she made this boring video, posted it, and will follow up with a part 3.
We all know if there is anything exciting going on in her life, #Girlboss would be showing off like crazy. But alas, nothing but handbags to keep her busy for now.
Part 3 sounds like it will be briefcases (PLURAL). How many does she need for her mAcBUK when we aren't going anywhere??

• Haha
Part 3 sounds like it will be briefcases (PLURAL). How many does she need for her mAcBUK when we aren't going anywhere??
The best part is SHE HAS NO JOB. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even without Covid, she's not going anywhere other than Nordstrom or to meet another potential victim aka men of Seattle.

• Haha
The best part is SHE HAS NO JOB. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even without Covid, she's not going anywhere other than Nordstrom or to meet another potential victim aka men of Seattle.
Apparently she's still seeing her "friend" (could be more than one...she doesn't name them). Recently her friend gifted her this dinosaur purse. Again, I have no idea if Smelle's telling the truth. It's just what she said.

Attachments

• Haha
The weather in Seattle is about to get really, really murky. Without a job, a place to go to and proper human interaction, let's see how crazy she will get!

• Haha
She needs them so she can appear like (and feel like) a “girlboss” who actually has a job and actually carries work to and from her office because, yes, her job is not 9 to 5 and she has to keep working in the evening or even late at night. Not to mention that just about everyone with a desk job is working from home nowadays. And not to mention that she literally owns at least six bags that are big enough to hold a laptop. And not to mention that if you have a real job, you don’t carry around your personal MacBook — if anything, you might carry your work laptop, but even then, most likely you can connect remotely to your work computer anyway so there is no need to lug a laptop back and forth (where I work, cyber security is really high, and this is the way we worked from home pre-covid). Seriously, how idiotic can she get?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.