Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1:20 the $550 Longchamp. "I love it cause it's really got two different personalities." Just like you, right Elle? šŸ˜„
lol only 2??
The best part is SHE HAS NO JOB. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even without Covid, she's not going anywhere other than Nordstrom or to meet another potential victim aka men of Seattle.
she is probably heading to coffee shops all over Seattle with her glasses dangling on the pearl chain thing "designing" new collections

She needs them so she can appear like (and feel like) a ā€œgirlbossā€ who actually has a job and actually carries work to and from her office because, yes, her job is not 9 to 5 and she has to keep working in the evening or even late at night. Not to mention that just about everyone with a desk job is working from home nowadays. And not to mention that she literally owns at least six bags that are big enough to hold a laptop. And not to mention that if you have a real job, you donā€™t carry around your personal MacBook ā€” if anything, you might carry your work laptop, but even then, most likely you can connect remotely to your work computer anyway so there is no need to lug a laptop back and forth (where I work, cyber security is really high, and this is the way we worked from home pre-covid). Seriously, how idiotic can she get?
she has to justify her purchases

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm actually annoyed the more I think about her new video. Clearly her friend is more interesting than her giving her the dino bag (but I have the same dino bag so I'm prob biased :ROFLMAO: ) she even mentioned the friend has a Kate spade lemon bag, sounds like she needs to learn more about more fun and affordable bags from her friend first before making a video basically about the 3 affordable bags she has and giving half hearted suggestions. It fails as a collection video and it fails as a suggestion video bc she makes basically no suggestions and only links a few things. And to most people 550 is an expensive bag I think she'd get a lot more magiclink money if she had thought about this more and even switch to more contemporary brand bag purchases.

Reactions: 10
The crazy eyes rolling all over + the lazy eye combination is what makes her creepy looking. The horrible scamming personality is cherry on the cake. why does she keep flopping her arms all over the place to describe an item.
also strategically placed YSL bag, she didnā€™t want any newbies to assume she doesnā€™t have any luxury bag.

Reactions: 11
The crazy eyes rolling all over + the lazy eye combination is what makes her creepy looking. The horrible scamming personality is cherry on the cake. why does she keep flopping her arms all over the place to describe an item.
also strategically placed YSL bag, she didnā€™t want any newbies to assume she doesnā€™t have any luxury bag.
I completely agree that its her eyes and expressions that make her creepy and off-putting.
Elle Eleanor Florence will never be satisfied with her vapid consumerism of handbags and other material goods, because there will always be that new, shiny thing awaiting her around the corner for her to purchase.
I bet she's jealous of other youtubers/people who have a genuinely nice collection of luxury handbags instead of her "let's buy the least expensive bag that got heavily discounted because it is out of style and ugly" collection.
Elle, we know you are dying for that $200K Birkin bag, so why don't you go ahead and splurge and prove all your "haters" how cool you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Part 3 sounds like it will be briefcases (PLURAL). How many does she need for her mAcBUK when we aren't going anywhere??
Hopefully shes the one who bought Joe's briefcase off of facebook marketplace. She can do a long term review on how it held up.

Spoiler: It held up better than her relationship did. Or the next two after it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity (and prodded by posts here tbh), I checked out the affordable handbags video. That's a boring ass video. Sorry, Elle! Try harder. :)

Reactions: 3
plus to my recollection my daily sweet bought her a gift was it from Hermes, my daily sweet was actually genuine and seemed to have a loving marriage, much to Smelley chagrin I would assume

she is such a complete physco, she needs to be honest even once for her own sake
Did MDS go the the last meet up Smelle did in Toronto? Or is that the friend who went to visit her for her 30th bday? At any rate, her sketchy excuse and known behavior is a pretty good indicator that she probably cut her off after feeling slighted. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Did MDS go the the last meet up Smelle did in Toronto? Or is that the friend who went to visit her for her 30th bday? At any rate, her sketchy excuse and known behavior is a pretty good indicator that she probably cut her off after feeling slighted. šŸ˜‚
MDS was legitimately obsessed with Smelly

Reactions: 4
By having a superficial friendship to start with. Eleanor invited Natalie to her 30th bday party hosted at Ginetteā€™s house and thatā€™s when she gifted the name tag. Perhaps Elle was expecting more? I doubt Elle has ever returned the favour of equal value to Natalie so perhaps thatā€™s why they naturally fell out.
So this was the same friend she ditched to spend the night with SS after the party?! Iā€™d be a little pissed if flew out to Vancouver to celebrate with my friend and she could spend one night away from her new victim.

MDS and Elle held a joint meet up in Toronto in fall 2018 although all of the attendees were followers of Elle, if I recall. Then MDS travelled to Vancouver for Elle's birthday in December 2018 and got her a Louis Vuitton gift. Elle ditched another friend -- she wasn't featured in the video -- for Special Someone. MDS actually spent a day or two alone in Vancouver sightseeing and shopping. She never met up with Elle expect for the birthday party.

MDS' marriage... hmmmmmm. Her husband was not conventionally handsome and seemed like a doormat. He basically acted as her photographer, even filming her multiple times at the Hermes store in Paris on their honeymoon. If that's not true love, I don't know what is! He also stood by while MDS screamed at a teenage employee of Disneyland. So, yeah. He loved her but indulged her way too much.

• Wow
Apparently she's still seeing her "friend" (could be more than one...she doesn't name them). Recently her friend gifted her this dinosaur purse. Again, I have no idea if Smelle's telling the truth. It's just what she said.
Please, we all know Elle would never in a million years wear that stegosaurus purse out in public šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol only 2??

she is probably heading to coffee shops all over Seattle with her glasses dangling on the pearl chain thing "designing" new collections

she has to justify her purchases
I want to emphasize that she stole the idea of the mask chain from these threads! šŸ™„šŸ˜†

Smelley, youā€™re a troll. You actively make passive aggressive comments about us while stealing ideas. We see right through you. If anything, we should be charging you consulting fees. šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 12
MDS and Elle held a joint meet up in Toronto in fall 2018 although all of the attendees were followers of Elle, if I recall. Then MDS travelled to Vancouver for Elle's birthday in December 2018 and got her a Louis Vuitton gift. Elle ditched another friend -- she wasn't featured in the video -- for Special Someone. MDS actually spent a day or two alone in Vancouver sightseeing and shopping. She never met up with Elle expect for the birthday party.
How desperate was she to fly across the country just to attend a b-day party of someone she barely even knows, and then also give her a LV gift? Strange.

Reactions: 9
How desperate was she to fly across the country just to attend a b-day party of someone she barely even knows, and then also give her a LV gift? Strange.
She was trying to build her own YouTube channel at that point, probably thought she could gain some of Elleā€™s followers if she bought her gifts and made it into her videos. However she could not handle the criticism and her channel was short lived. Iā€™m sure their ā€œfriendshipā€ fell apart then too with no benefit to MDS why still invest in Elle?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So this was the same friend she ditched to spend the night with SS after the party?! Iā€™d be a little pissed if flew out to Vancouver to celebrate with my friend and she could spend one night away from her new victim.
But, but, Smelle needs her birthday cucking!

• Haha
I think gifting was MDS's love language. She often bought gifts for friends and family. It looked like she and her husband had some disposable income, so if she wanted to spend a few days in Vancouver in addition to seeing Elle, why not.

I followed MDS and really enjoyed her fashion and law content. Giving a teen at Disney grief on camera... not so much. Shame she was drawn into Elle's world of halfassed friendship. I think it's really crappy the way Elle deflected re: Natalie in her livestream, and I hope she's doing well.

Reactions: 9
I think MDS saw a lot of herself in Elle. She filmed a few videos talking about how horribly she was treated in luxury boutiques, like Elle's Chanel "horror story". They were really ridiculous, just complete Karen mentality and actually gross. She screamed at a teenage Disneyland employee, saying "I'm a lawyer" and claiming she was physically assaulted. Like... really? Who does that?

She also talked about not really connecting with her classmates and not enjoying her corporate job... just like Elle and her talk of not pursuing a big law job and not having friends in high school.

MDS also filmed a few videos talking about her career and did videos on fashion legal cases (eg Gucci suing Zara for copying their designs and stuff like that). Again, like Elle, she was coming from that place of #girlboss wisdom.

I think MDS legitimately watched all of Elle's videos and thought she found her soul sister or something. I don't think it was a genuine connection, at all. As you say, strange!

Reactions: 12
I think MDS saw a lot of herself in Elle. She filmed a few videos talking about how horribly she was treated in luxury boutiques, like Elle's Chanel "horror story". They were really ridiculous, just complete Karen mentality and actually gross. She screamed at a teenage Disneyland employee, saying "I'm a lawyer" and claiming she was physically assaulted. Like... really? Who does that?

She also talked about not really connecting with her classmates and not enjoying her corporate job... just like Elle and her talk of not pursuing a big law job and not having friends in high school.

MDS also filmed a few videos talking about her career and did videos on fashion legal cases (eg Gucci suing Zara for copying their designs and stuff like that). Again, like Elle, she was coming from that place of #girlboss wisdom.

I think MDS legitimately watched all of Elle's videos and thought she found her soul sister or something. I don't think it was a genuine connection, at all. As you say, strange!
MDS might have felt cheated after meeting Elle. Elle is neither rich nor a lawyer. I think she idolized Elle as someone who has it all, balancing career in law and having a nice designer wardrobe.

Meeting her in Vancouver probably exposed quite a few of her lies. First her job (not a lawyer!) is probably a huge slap in the face. Itā€™s easy to ā€œbalanceā€ things when you get off work at 5pm and donā€™t work weekends. Her entire image just falls apart when you find out sheā€™s just a average employee & full time scammer who needs the income from her YouTube audience.

Elle probably also wasnā€™t as fancy as what MDS imagined. Elle doesnā€™t actually have the disposable income to shop at Hermes and Chanel and canā€™t connect with her on that level if sheā€™s looking for a rich Friend to upgrade her connections.

She may also have realized how fake and greedy Elle is after getting her a nice gift and probably getting zero appreciation in response.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.