Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Her legal name must be eleonore bc when she incorporated her company in FL the document say eleonore. So why would her employer allow her to practice under her non legal name? At least if it was a nickname sort of thing it makes sense bc a lot of people go by Bob instead of Robert etc, but changing the spelling of your legal name to avoid shit? Doesn't really work bc no matter which one you Google you get her, they are good at picking up spelling mistakes or differences.

Also looks like she registered her Corp in WA to the air bnb she was in in the winter/spring, I guess she didn't mind people knowing where she lived??

Reactions: 12

LetThemEatLipstick

I get that we’re all educated women/men here who have a lot more to bring to the table for political discourse than Elle does, but did we need to turn the one escape from reality (this forum and all things Elle Florence) many of us had into another election coverage forum? Yes, it’s important, but there are infinity other platforms for that, this was the one humorous, light-hearted outlet I had, and now it has also pivoted toward the election (again, insurmountably important, but very heavy and not suitable for this venue).

I miss the Elle tea 🙁.

• Heart
Hi all, new here. I had to join to ask if I am the only one who is excited for her vlogmas this year? It's the only thing I really love to hate watch, and I'm trying to rewatch some previous years, but it sadly seems as though she has taken the majority of them down :( Sad day

• Haha

Greenthumb30

Omg I watched parts I'd that Rick video someone posted about and he is just soooo annoying. If he actually did call real customer service numbers I feel so bad for those reps (although honestly they probably shouldn't have said as much as they did). Also, is he really a lawyer? I mean he's harping on things regarding labeling are not against the law so if he has an issue he should go after the laws not the companies following them. Also, he should know not to record these people without their consent...I checked real quick and Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that both parties have to consent to the conversation being recorded. I know Elle can seem pretentious in videos but I can't see her being able to listen to this guy all day every day. It's good she got out before quarantine.
Yeah, extremely annoying...how deluded does he have to be to think that that video content (calling grape juice companies to ask whether their ascorbic acid is organic) would be remotely relevant to anyone in these times? He's only semi-employed and is acting like some sort of expert...like, worry about yourself man.

• Haha

thepinky

Man, this entire crowd must have inherited millions from their parents or be making in the millions in their 20s :rolleyes::whistle:
Nope. My one new Chanel flap was a graduation gift from my parents. I also have a few older ones that used to be my mom’s. My family’s not extremely rich, my mother just likes fashion and doesn’t care about things like luxury cars or restaurants. Now that I’m on my own, I’m not willing to buy new Chanel bags because the prices are so high now. I also can’t afford to without compromising my financial goals. But unlike you, I don't generalize my preferences and experiences.

There are many women who can afford to and want to. There are also women who don’t make that much, but really like designer bags so they save up for them (like Elle!) It depends on one’s priorities and goals. You can buy designer things even if you don't make millions. There’s a huge, diverse market for these bags if you looked beyond your social circle. For example, check out the PurseForum - women all over the world, all ages, all jobs including doctors. Some are wealthy, others have to save up. It's just you can't possibly imagine the experiences and preferences of other women beyond your own circle.

• Heart

Sheepsmeadow

I speak some French and the French pronunciation for palette is similar to "pah-ley" not 'Paul-let." Smelley literally makes things up based on what she thinks sounds "European" but she obviously knows the pronunciation is wrong given she says it correctly many times in the video as well. I noticed that when she's not consciously thinking about the word (as in the word palette is squeezed into the middle of a sentence instead of being the main subject), she'll say it properly but revert back to "Paul-let" when she's focused on the word (i.e. "I bought the Natasha Denona Glam Paul-let"). I get the vibe that she's consciously pretending to sound "European" with her made-up pronunciations.
The French pronunciation of “palette” is actually very similar to the English pronunciation. You do pronounce the “t” at the end because it ends in “ette” and is feminine, unlike “ballet”. Given that the word comes directly from French, you would think she would just pronounce it the French way. How bizarre that she says it unlike anyone on the planet, well, then again, this is not the first time she’s done that to a word. She has a mishmash of mispronunciations and can’t even keep them straight! 🤣

boredstrom

VIP Member
I really hope she finds another 'Joe' soon.

Some decent earner who tolerates her putting him in some video cameos and gets talked into getting an apartment with her when her lease is up this coming spring. I want to see the full smug back. The insane pamperings, the paying people to do basic tasks like wash the princess' hair. The endless decisions to treat herself.

And then after a year of living together the complete blindsiding of Elle as he packs his shit and moves out, leaving her back where she started, only now she's 33.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Okay I’m going to leave these here and then I’m really going to make a concerted effort to not comment on her appearance anymore because no one is perfect and that’s out of your control. But please know that I’m not doing this to say she’s ugly because I don’t believe she is. I think she looks like a normal human. I’m doing this because they exemplify how she is NOT the “natural majestic European exotic rare beauty” that she thinks she is. So for anyone who watches her and feels bad about yourselves for how you look, don’t.
I don't think you need to worry about any of us feeling bad about how we look relative to Smelle. If anything, it's given me tons of confidence, especially when comparing my natural face to her post surgery one. :ROFLMAO: #thankyousmelle

• Haha

202leda

I’ve had a procedure done on my face. I had a lot of friends who advised against it, but I did it anyway and I don’t regret it. Nor do I feel the need to do anything else. I felt a lot more confident with how I appear because prior to the procedure I felt like it was the first thing people noticed about me when they first meet me.

Having said that I didn’t alter my entire appearance and even pre-surgery I didn’t have issues in the dating department. I do wonder what Elle thinks when she has children and they end up looking like her pre-surgery.

I also don’t think plastic surgery is necessarily a cure all when it comes to looks. It might improve or enhance a few things, but you’re not going to become an insta-hottie overnight. Speaking from experience, I’m definitely not a 10 post surgery! 😂😂

Katrina_AK_0099

But, to get hired for that analyst position with everything going on now, she'd have to be really aggressive. Be dropping a dozen applications a day. Think of things she could do even if they are different from what she did. Business analyst for a small tech co, public utility, industrial company, etc.
She was never an analyst though. She was an investigator at Canada's mutual fund regulator agency, and her job entailed conducting investigations into wrongdoing by mutual fund dealers, writing up those investigations, and providing evidence at hearings. It was quite a niche job and I don't know how many of the skills - like being a certified fraud investigator - are applicable to other fields.

Business analysis is a specialized field and most employers require education in the field. Elle should pursue a certificate in that, or at least do some online courses. Her resume, currently, is quite specialized and I imagine if she has been looking for a job it has been tough to stand out from the crowd, especially in a city like Seattle.

Interlude89

I just remembered that Elle doesn't drive...so does that mean she is stuck at home with her cats most days unless her friend drives her around?
What does she even do all day long at home?
Early 30's, no job, and stuck at home.
So #girlboss.

4E6E7794-1925-4227-AA6C-277285DE5EEF.jpeg

The people are getting restless, Elle. How long do you plan on keeping up this facade? 🤨 We all know once Smelle has something new to show off her code of privacy will be thrown out the window quicker than she can say “321”.

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Well, look at that...she’s managed to lie her way into law employment for the first time in her life. I wonder how her new employers would feel if they knew about all her scamming.

Also, her nighttime skincare routine is so unnecessarily strong. That clay mask has AHA, and she follows it up with exfoliating wipes with glycolic acid, the strongest AHA, then retinol, and a retinol based eye cream before her heavy duty Shiseido cream. My skin burns just from reading that description. 🥴
This!!!

No wonder her skin looks awful not only is she doing too much but I doubt she's waiting the 20-30 min after each AHA before applying her next layer. Her other skincare isn't going to work if the pH of her skin is too low

boredstrom

VIP Member
Thanks for the viewpure link as always.

Intro. 3 minutes of shilling hair goop. 3 minutes of shilling her pearls. Outro.

Even the karens have to be getting sick of this crap by now.

Edit: She really looks like she's about to burst into tears at any moment. Please get HEllep, Girlboss.

Last edited:

boredstrom

VIP Member
Hopefully this all taught her a lesson. She needs to take a long hard look at anyone foolish enough to marry her.

• Haha

Heretosnoop

Long time... Im surprised she landed a job... Did they even do a background check or realize she's a big fraud??

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
And I think she actually has three, no? Doesn’t she have practically the same coat in black, grey, and camel? At least they are neutrals that go with everything, but the again, that’s exactly the point: they are neutrals that go with everything so you only really need one. But hey, if you feel you absolutely must own wool coats in those three colors the least you could do is get different styles altogether. And hey, you’re still going to need a down coat. Are you going to get three different colors for those, too? That’s six coats right there and you’re still going to need a raincoat, and maybe a spring jacket. By then, you’ve maxed out major real estate in your closet. Might as well be a bit more strategic about your purchases!
I feel she has way more than six coats... On top of those Sentaler coats, she has a Burberry trench coat, some vintage coats with fur collars/ coats entirely made out of fur which she inherited from her grandmother and used to wear in Chris days ( 🤮), she has this hideous red plaid coat she bought in Hawaii in January during her post-breakup retail therapy and some weird puffy coat she bought around the same period.

BTW, I went back to her first trash thread on GG. She had only one thread until Joe dumped her in April 2018 and it literally erupted then. Anyway, it was hilarious to read some identical comments to what we write nowadays. Lots of people pointed out he dumped her because he was just an accessory to her, that she was a manic spender and hoarder. That she wanted to be a kept woman and her 'career' was a sham. Even back then lots of ladies were pointing out Smelle's scamming ways, as well as her total lack of consideration and respect for others. It was fun reading it all but at the same time absolutely second hand embarrassing because to think Smelle hasn't improved her character at all in those 2 years (or actually gotten worse) is properly eye-opening. Right now even her channel is tanking. Her breakup video at least brought her tons of views.

Last edited:

poshspice88

She’s giving away those butt ugly orchidee pendant/earring sets as gift with purchase because no one wants them. A $129 value my ass.

• Haha

202leda

So I am of two minds when it comes to this. Fashion in and of itself is classist (and racist), but it’s also a business that is targeted to an aspirational (re: middle class) audience. The people who run these houses know that what sells are the cosmetics and leather goods (which also tend to be their “cheapest” and entry level products)...RTW only make a fraction of most fashion houses’ sales.

I definitely think Chanel has been trying to change their customer base, but it wasn’t that long ago that their classic flaps were less than $3K and a lot of their small leather goods were priced relatively the same as LV and Gucci. Maybe I’m old, but I do remember when Chanel was in outlets and a couple of their seasonal bags went on sale. Chanel stopped doing that less than 15 years ago and it was around the time they started doing these obscene price hikes...they’ve always done price increases, but not with the frequency and percentage they do now.

I guess my point is...if they didn’t want middle class people to own them, they shouldn’t have marketed to them in the first place. It’s a joke if they think they were ever “exclusive” when they have been catering to an aspirational audience for years.

Also there are a lot of true luxury brands that offer bespoke and are specifically catered to the rich (re: Pickett and April in Paris). I’ve actually looked at a couple of them, not because I want to buy but I wanted to see how the prices compared to fashion brands like Chanel and Hermes. I was surprised how much less expensive they were. Clearly there is a marketing element to these obscene price points in a lot of these famous brands.

Anyway, going back to what people should buy vs not buy. I think it’s a huge problem if someone is constantly flipping handbags to give off an image of wealth...a lot of Youtubers do this and I think it’s a reflection of a shopping addiction more than anything. Otherwise if someone has to scrimp to save for a bag they’ve always wanted for years and is pretty diligent with taking care of their expenses...it’s not really my problem...? 🤷‍♀️ I’d be a hypocrite if I felt otherwise.

ETA: I realize how poorly written a lot of this is but I hope that makes sense! Been running low on sleep this entire week. 🤣

Last edited: