Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my husband and I actually have moved a lot (nowhere special until a recent cross country move ---we rent so for the most part just moving into new apartments every few years) and because of that we have many opportunities to cull down our stuff. We always still feel like we a have a lot but then when we look at places and see all the stuff everyone has shoved in every corner, we realize we don't. I don't understand how you can pack up that many times and NOT have eliminated things in the process. We honestly even always end up throwing out FURNITURE each time (one time we had tons of garbage bags full of stuff so have not let it get that bad again). There's no way those silpats or some of those pans would have made it through that many moves for me.
But all the furniture are “heirlooms” so they can’t be discarded. 👯‍♀️👩‍👧

I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Ginette each had a storage locker or two
She has mentioned several times over the years that she has storage space. I think I remember her saying that the current dining table chairs have more of the same chairs that were still in storage. Another time she mentioned in an old video that she kept her furs and some clothes in storage. I think her storage space must be massive. We’ve often wondered (gossipers and video comments) where she kept all the clothes and stuff she kept purchasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
But all the furniture are “heirlooms” so they can’t be discarded. 👯‍♀️👩‍👧

She has mentioned several times over the years that she has storage space. I think I remember her saying that the current dining table chairs have more of the same chairs that were still in storage. Another time she mentioned in an old video that she kept her furs and some clothes in storage. I think her storage space must be massive. We’ve often wondered (gossipers and video comments) where she kept all the clothes and stuff she kept purchasing.
Furs 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That car! :sick: If she isn't moving in with her next victim or into your mom's rental, then my guess would be something bigger than that shoebox she has now.
I agree with you! I think girlboss has had enough of us “haters” laughing at her shoebox size condo😄😄😄need to show you some colors haters🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
"...neurotic people who moved frequently reported less life satisfaction and poorer psychological well-being than people who did not move as much and people who were not neurotic. Neuroticism was defined for this study as being moody, nervous and high strung."

I was reading a study published on Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, “Residential Mobility, Well-Being, and Mortality" and this reminded me of Elle!! She is definitely neurotic! Her compulsive urge to move so often & her inability to settle down in one place may be due to a deep rooted mental illness.

I know this guy from my undergrad, who was also compulsively moving from one apartment to another apartment within a year. He was struggling with making friends & covering up his lies. I later found out that he scammed his acquaintances (and some of my classmates) while impersonating a successful businessman- just like Elle... 😬

I think one of many reasons for her compulsive apartment hopping is her being unsatisfied with her real life, and thinking new places and/or new environment will make a difference. She's probably getting more and more uncomfortable with disparity between her actual self vs. what she wants people to see.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That woman-child has SO many problems she's either in denial about or oblivious to it's laughable!!! Anyone with half a brain would meet her in real life and see she's a total wackadoo. Her "I always take a few weeks off after vlogmas" is so bratty, and also telling. So there's no new subscribers that wouldn't know this?? Oh right , because she buys bots to increase sub count.:m

Reactions: 12
That woman-child has SO many problems she's either in denial about or oblivious to it's laughable!!! Anyone with half a brain would meet her in real life and see she's a total wackadoo. Her "I always take a few weeks off after vlogmas" is so bratty, and also telling. So there's no new subscribers that wouldn't know this?? Oh right , because she buys bots to increase sub count.:m
When she still worked her MFDA Investigator job, she’d always return from Hawaii and be back in Vancouver by early January so idk where this whole “I always take a few weeks off after vlogmas” bullshit is coming from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she still worked her MFDA Investigator job, she’d always return from Hawaii and be back in Vancouver by early January so idk where this whole “I always take a few weeks off after vlogmas” bullshit is coming from 😂
I’m glad you said that because I thought the same thing but wasn’t sure enough. She always posted while in Hawaii after Vlogmas. To me, it felt like her regularly scheduled passive aggressive “I’m not doing anything wrong, you don’t understand” bullshit.

"...neurotic people who moved frequently reported less life satisfaction and poorer psychological well-being than people who did not move as much and people who were not neurotic. Neuroticism was defined for this study as being moody, nervous and high strung."

I was reading a study published on Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, “Residential Mobility, Well-Being, and Mortality" and this reminded me of Elle!! She is definitely neurotic! Her compulsive urge to move so often & her inability to settle down in one place may be due to a deep rooted mental illness.

I know this guy from my undergrad, who was also compulsively moving from one apartment to another apartment within a year. He was struggling with making friends & covering up his lies. I later found out that he scammed his acquaintances (and some of my classmates) while impersonating a successful businessman- just like Elle... 😬

I think one of many reasons for her compulsive apartment hopping is her being unsatisfied with her real life, and thinking new places and/or new environment will make a difference. She's probably getting more and more uncomfortable with disparity between her actual self vs. what she wants people to see.
I couldn’t agree with you more! Speaking of which, it looks like she’s moving into a bigger home like everyone suspected! Guess she felt insecure about her shoebox apartment 😂 Do you ladies think it’s an actual house or a larger apartment (potentially with Mr Next)?

0261FAE5-FCCA-4D63-9F3B-16288B64B6C2.jpeg

Also, what happened to her car reveal video that she filmed last week? This girl can never fulfill any of her commitments.

• Haha
I think she missed a golden opportunity to silence a lot of ciritcs of her channel this vlogmas. People say she only puts the effort into a daily vlogmas when she has plenty to brag about, and the bragging alone is such a thrill that all the work filming and editing is worth it to her. She lost Joe, and her braggable life, and suddenly these lazy once a week vlogmasses were all her viewers got. When she was uploading 15-20 min videos daily I totally understand taking a couple weeks off from uploads after vlogmas, but she hasn't done that in years.

Now lets be real, no one did anything braggable this December because of Covid. If they DID do anything braggable, they had to hide it because it would be socially unacceptable and irresponsible to do anything except stay home.

What she could (should) have done this past vlogmas is embraced that theme. Come up with a list of 24 stay at home tasks and feature herself doing one every day. One day she talks about her study regime. Another day its about making an involved recipe. Another she shows how she cares for her dishwasher. Maybe another day she talks about daily planner and notebook organization, not just which designer made the notebook. Just a different 15 minute Elle life hack every day where she is making the best of staying home.

Then shes got 24 videos out there with very specific content and titles. People searching how to freshen up their dishwasher find her, and if they like her, they subscribe. She also ends up doing things for her public image to show she is staying at home, vs all the people in gossip forums saying she is running around and engaging in close contact dating with a variety of men.

But none of that happened. 3 or 4 lazy uploads. Most of one of them was her complaining that she was not treated like enough of a princess when car shopping. I mean yeah I get it, thats probably the real Elle, but its not going to do anything for her brand or her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she missed a golden opportunity to silence a lot of ciritcs of her channel this vlogmas. People say she only puts the effort into a daily vlogmas when she has plenty to brag about, and the bragging alone is such a thrill that all the work filming and editing is worth it to her. She lost Joe, and her braggable life, and suddenly these lazy once a week vlogmasses were all her viewers got. When she was uploading 15-20 min videos daily I totally understand taking a couple weeks off from uploads after vlogmas, but she hasn't done that in years.

Now lets be real, no one did anything braggable this December because of Covid. If they DID do anything braggable, they had to hide it because it would be socially unacceptable and irresponsible to do anything except stay home.

What she could (should) have done this past vlogmas is embraced that theme. Come up with a list of 24 stay at home tasks and feature herself doing one every day. One day she talks about her study regime. Another day its about making an involved recipe. Another she shows how she cares for her dishwasher. Maybe another day she talks about daily planner and notebook organization, not just which designer made the notebook. Just a different 15 minute Elle life hack every day where she is making the best of staying home.

Then shes got 24 videos out there with very specific content and titles. People searching how to freshen up their dishwasher find her, and if they like her, they subscribe. She also ends up doing things for her public image to show she is staying at home, vs all the people in gossip forums saying she is running around and engaging in close contact dating with a variety of men.

But none of that happened. 3 or 4 lazy uploads. Most of one of them was her complaining that she was not treated like enough of a princess when car shopping. I mean yeah I get it, thats probably the real Elle, but its not going to do anything for her brand or her channel.
It does seem like she’s over YouTube, but she can’t let it go because she clings to that little validation she gets from it. She made more content when she had more going on, but also during that time, because she had more going on, she got more validation and admiration from the flock. And we all know that’s really what she craves and is the whole reason she does YouTube. Her life fell apart, the admiration slowed, so her content’s slowed because she can’t be bothered to put in so much effort for so little admiration. I think she knows how she looks to her audience and that’s why she doesn’t post anymore. Because she knows she doesn’t have a braggable life, so she’s spending all of her time trying to get that life back so the admiration can begin again.

Reactions: 18
I remember her showing a diffuser talking about how it would work in her new, larger home. This was a few months before her move to Florida. I honestly don't think she would even mention moving unless she was moving in with a man. I wonder what's wrong with whoever she's dating. I don't know anyone, even people I don't like, who would move in with someone after a few months of dating.

Reactions: 11
I remember her showing a diffuser talking about how it would work in her new, larger home. This was a few months before her move to Florida. I honestly don't think she would even mention moving unless she was moving in with a man. I wonder what's wrong with whoever she's dating. I don't know anyone, even people I don't like, who would move in with someone after a few months of dating.
Precisely. Even in pre-covid times moving in with a partner you haven't dated for at least a year was a bit odd to many. And in that year you'd have a chance to meet each others' friends, some family, maybe go on holiday together. Yet here we have Smelle who probably has known the guy for less than 6 but she's ready to make another big mistake by moving in with him.
Some posters mentioned that Ginette should speak to Smelle and put her foot down. But what if she did try in the past but this stubborn brat is having none of it so she gave up? Ginette doesn't strike me as a very assertive and grounded person, she seems as much of a ditz as Smelle is.

• Heart
I really can’t imagine her moving in with a man already, that’s so fast! Not that long ago people were posting how she was still out in multiple dates. I was thinking, do we think it’s possible her mom has purchased a place in Seattle? Her mom follows her everywhere and now that Elle has “settled” in Seattle, don’t you think her mom would move here permanently as her in between home from Hawaii? Maybe Elle is moving into her moms new Seattle home?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a man, because Eleanor Lecocq can’t stop herself from dropping hints when it is. Rick was on FaceTime in an old vlog talking about fitness or something before she confirmed their relationship and moved in with him. Also I feel like she wouldn’t say she’s just moving into a bigger place if she was moving in with a man. We all know girlboss has been starved for attention and admiration since Rick kicked her to the curb and there’s no way she’d be able to resist showing that off.

I’m almost certain she’s taking over G’s place because it’s bigger and cheaper due to location. Also someone shared the location of G’s rental (it seems to be in Bainbridge island) and leases in that area are often a year long or more, and G has only been there for a few months. G would also have a place to stay when she inevitably stays for months on end in Seattle.

• Heart
If I had to guess, I would say he's going to end up being another guy about 5-10 years older than she is for whom she would have been out of his league back when he was 32 . . . Like Rick.

I just hope for Elle's sake she learned her lesson and this one at least clears six figures a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some posters mentioned that Ginette should speak to Smelle and put her foot down. But what if she did try in the past but this stubborn brat is having none of it so she gave up? Ginette doesn't strike me as a very assertive and grounded person, she seems as much of a ditz as Smelle is.
I am not a gambler, but if I was, my money would be on Ginette giving Elle tips on getting a man to move in faster. I haven't seen anything from Ginette in Elle's vlogs to lead me to believe she has any better judgement than Elle does.

• Heart
  • Haha

I feel like her go-to defence for coming off as “cagey” lately is so that there is less of this “entitlement” from her “haters” to know certain things about her personal life (her words, not mine). At the end of the day, this is Elle’s channel and she can post whatever she wants.

It’s hard to take her word at face value these days because of her shady past (and present) and resistance to confront all of this because doing so would “answer to the gossip” which she doesn’t do - she’s WAYYY better than that and doesn’t have to take accountability for tit 🙄. She says she invites “constructive criticism” on her channel but in practice, it’s on her OWN terms. Gotta protect that fragile ego while feeding it by posting creepy smirk photos.

She fails to understand that “fact-checking” and lining things up she’s said to make sure they make sense isn’t a form of “entitlement” imo. Being cagey isn’t going to help out her brand, but I feel like that’s less of a priority these days and she’s seeking other revenue streams like in Mr. Next 😂

Random Q: How are y’all able to see who she’s recently followed on IG?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.