Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with what's been mentioned regarding vlogmas. It would probably be a lot less work editing and uploading a short 10 min video everyday than having to sift through random footage that ended up being super inconsisent and boring. I wasn't really a fan until her content started becoming more authentic, like in the last year or so, but even Jen Ross put out videos that I actually wanted to watch every day for vlogmas this year.

If she is moving in with another guy even her most loyal followers would have to call her out on it, right?? At the very least she should go to a relationship counselor and figure out why these relationships start off ok but end up in dumpster fire territory. At least in that scenario she can blame it all on the men, and say she wants to find out why she chooses these horrible people. Lol although we all know the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is moving in with another guy even her most loyal followers would have to call her out on it, right??
I don't think they would. She uprooted her whole life to get engaged to a guy who crawled into her DM's 4 months before the ring came out. They cheered her on through all of that. They called him dreamy . . .

Then, Elle became unw'Elle and they all turned on him. They're still just motivated by wating to be 'friends' with the rich girl and so they'll just fawn over her decisions, whatever they may be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she missed a golden opportunity to silence a lot of ciritcs of her channel this vlogmas. People say she only puts the effort into a daily vlogmas when she has plenty to brag about, and the bragging alone is such a thrill that all the work filming and editing is worth it to her. She lost Joe, and her braggable life, and suddenly these lazy once a week vlogmasses were all her viewers got. When she was uploading 15-20 min videos daily I totally understand taking a couple weeks off from uploads after vlogmas, but she hasn't done that in years.

Now lets be real, no one did anything braggable this December because of Covid. If they DID do anything braggable, they had to hide it because it would be socially unacceptable and irresponsible to do anything except stay home.

What she could (should) have done this past vlogmas is embraced that theme. Come up with a list of 24 stay at home tasks and feature herself doing one every day. One day she talks about her study regime. Another day its about making an involved recipe. Another she shows how she cares for her dishwasher. Maybe another day she talks about daily planner and notebook organization, not just which designer made the notebook. Just a different 15 minute Elle life hack every day where she is making the best of staying home.

Then shes got 24 videos out there with very specific content and titles. People searching how to freshen up their dishwasher find her, and if they like her, they subscribe. She also ends up doing things for her public image to show she is staying at home, vs all the people in gossip forums saying she is running around and engaging in close contact dating with a variety of men.

But none of that happened. 3 or 4 lazy uploads. Most of one of them was her complaining that she was not treated like enough of a princess when car shopping. I mean yeah I get it, thats probably the real Elle, but its not going to do anything for her brand or her channel.
she’s not smart enough to think like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys, what do you think she named her new car? 😂

Did she have a parking space with her rented apartment? That could be why she's moving, perhaps?

Reactions: 6
Guys, what do you think she named her new car? 😂

Did she have a parking space with her rented apartment? That could be why she's moving, perhaps?
If she did name her car I bet it’s something like Alfred or Romeo since she has the imagination of a rock. 😂
Thats a good point about the parking, it yet again shows how impulsive and immature she is that she didn’t consider that when she signed the lease nor could she wait until this lease was up before buying the car. She’s gone 32 years without a car, what’s another few months?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Question...do we think this story further plays into the theory that Elle “gifted” her friend with this?? What random follower would be tagging the designers and walking through Elle’s collection??
Isn't that her hiking friend?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she did name her car I bet it’s something like Alfred or Romeo since she has the imagination of a rock. 😂
Thats a good point about the parking, it yet again shows how impulsive and immature she is that she didn’t consider that when she signed the lease nor could she wait until this lease was up before buying the car. She’s gone 32 years without a car, what’s another few months?!!
Pashley bike = Pashmina
Phillips pasta maker = Philip
Alfa Romeo = Romeo? (she desperately wants a Romeo in her life) 💘🦠🤒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not at all surprised by her moving somewhere. At this point, Elle has moved more than my mom in her 55 years.

Reactions: 8
Elle is losing Narcissistic Supply from her followers and therefore she is losing her interest in her youtube channel.

These excerpts are from https://thenarcissisticlife.com/narcissistic-supply/

“Narcissistic Supply is anything that builds the narcissist’s ego up and re-affirms his feelings of superiority, grandiosity, and entitlement. Examples include:

· adulation
· compliments
· admiration
· subservience
· attention
· being feared
· approval
· affirmation
· respect
· applause
· celebrity status
· money
· media notice
· sexual conquest

To elicit a steady stream of attention or Narcissistic Supply from others, the narcissist projects a False Self. The False Self is an imaginary façade or mask that he shows to the world that includes what the narcissist wants to be seen as: powerful, charming, intelligent, rich, or well-connected.

The narcissist’s achievements can be imaginary or outward fraud but he will bask in them as long as others believe them to be true. Truth does not matter to the narcissist, only the perception matters. Appearance is more important than substance; in fact, it is the only thing that counts to a narcissist.”

OMG I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PHOTO!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love your photo too!!! 😂🤪

I wonder if Elle has to take a lot of instagram pics to find one passable pic that doesn’t make her look as cross-eyed. Maybe that’s why she has so many pics looking down or in profile showing only one eye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Elle is losing Narcissistic Supply from her followers and therefore she is losing her interest in her youtube channel.

These excerpts are from https://thenarcissisticlife.com/narcissistic-supply/

“Narcissistic Supply is anything that builds the narcissist’s ego up and re-affirms his feelings of superiority, grandiosity, and entitlement. Examples include:

· adulation
· compliments
· admiration
· subservience
· attention
· being feared
· approval
· affirmation
· respect
· applause
· celebrity status
· money
· media notice
· sexual conquest

To elicit a steady stream of attention or Narcissistic Supply from others, the narcissist projects a False Self. The False Self is an imaginary façade or mask that he shows to the world that includes what the narcissist wants to be seen as: powerful, charming, intelligent, rich, or well-connected.

The narcissist’s achievements can be imaginary or outward fraud but he will bask in them as long as others believe them to be true. Truth does not matter to the narcissist, only the perception matters. Appearance is more important than substance; in fact, it is the only thing that counts to a narcissist.”

I love your photo too!!! 😂🤪

I wonder if Elle has to take a lot of instagram pics to find one passable pic that doesn’t make her look as cross-eyed. Maybe that’s why she has so many pics looking down or in profile showing only one eye.
This description is so accurate it makes me uncomfortable.

@LuvYoutube You have sent me down a rabbit hole I may never crawl out of.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, I was going back through the earlier threads and came upon this comment by BeBeBlue who promptly deleted her account after a rough asswhooping by the ladies here and I’m even more convinced now that this was Elle. The way she says we’re “cyber-bullying” her - we’ve heard that from the queen herself all too much. But more specifically, that we’re her “stalkers” - isn’t this what she told one of her Tinder dates in Seattle to explain the gossip forums??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the crazy that showed up recently and said we were lying, because none of Seattle tattlers hid in the bushes and took photos of Smelle clinging onto her “dates,” and therefore it wasn’t valid?

Look how quickly that one rage quit as soon as we defended ourselves with valid points and some people provided receipts that didn’t violate any privacy rules and common human decency. Elle is 100% coming to these threads during her un’wElle moments and going off at us. Eleanor Lecocq even got her quick clipping ex fiancé Rick to go off at the GG women.

Also, I was going back through the earlier threads and came upon this comment by BeBeBlue who promptly deleted her account after a rough asswhooping by the ladies here and I’m even more convinced now that this was Elle. The way she says we’re “cyber-bullying” her - we’ve heard that from the queen herself all too much. But more specifically, that we’re her “stalkers” - isn’t this what she told one of her Tinder dates in Seattle to explain the gossip forums??
BeBeBlue's comment gave me flashback of the mom from Don't f**k with cats. How she called the activists crazy stalkers. No lady, your son is the crazy. And no BeBeBlue you or your Elle is the one to blame here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, BeBeBlue totally sounds like Elle..."You guys..." :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This description is so accurate it makes me uncomfortable.

@LuvYoutube You have sent me down a rabbit hole I may never crawl out of.
I have a narcissist parent so I’ve studied this subject a lot and received therapy for the damage it did to me. Elle is a case study for me. Narcissists are all around us. Watch out for the covert narcissists who are not as obvious and can be especially dangerous.

• Heart
Isn't Bebe her cat's name? Or was it her old cat? I wonder if she has accounts she uses for all her other heirloom crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bringing up her Bumble & Tinder dating escapades all over town and skanky ways during a worldwide pandemic really hit a nerve with Eleanore/Eleonore/Eleanor Spread ‘Em Lecocq! 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.