Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You go, girl!! She should take some notes from a *real* lawyer and girl boss!

I feel the same way. I used to think she was naturally pretty, until I found out about her surgeries and realized that she dresses like a total granny. Now I’m disgusted by her personality, lack of maturity, God-awful impulse spending habits and poor decision making. And don’t get me started on those crazy eyes-fucks she does and the smirks with the horrendous lip gap.
RETWEET

Reactions: 5
Laughing so hard. She got the cheapest suv she possibly could while still calling it “luxury”

Also there’s no way she’s moving in with a guy as much as I would love the train wreck of it all. Even Rick took longer than 2 months... My guess is moving into ginettes place to be closer to work.

Reactions: 14
Apparently, the car's color is "Verde Visconti." I bet she chose it so she could pronounce it in her weird, invented accent and phlegmy voice, to make it sound exotic or something. 😂

I am assuming this car is probably a short-term lease, and not an actual "purcahse" like she wants us to believe. Nothing wrong with leasing a vehicle, I just don't think our girl Eleanor can commit to anything (a home address, boyfriend, vehicle) for the long term. Plus, #nomadiclifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
could the reason for her move is that we ALL know where she lives because she’s too dumb to not show herself prancing on the balcony?? I wonder if she’s going to be stupid enough to film her new place with easily identifiable landmarks again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently, the car's color is "Verde Visconti." I bet she chose it so she could pronounce it in her weird, invented accent and phlegmy voice, to make it sound exotic or something. 😂

I am assuming this car is probably a short-term lease, and not an actual "purcahse" like she wants us to believe. Nothing wrong with leasing a vehicle, I just don't think our girl Eleanor can commit to anything (a home address, boyfriend, vehicle) for the long term. Plus, #nomadiclifestyle.
Its an Alfa Romeo. If she leased it and can give it back when the warranty is up, it will go down as the smartest thing she does in 2021.

Reactions: 15
could the reason for her move is that we ALL know where she lives because she’s too dumb to not show herself prancing on the balcony?? I wonder if she’s going to be stupid enough to film her new place with easily identifiable landmarks again.
And she showed her address in the bookmark bar on her laptop on Instagram!!!!

Reactions: 8
Has it even been up to six months yet at her most recent apartment? I can't imagine how expensive all of this is! Breaking the lease, hiring movers again... I agree with yall that she's likely moving into Ginette's place. I wonder if the plan all along was for Elle to "stay put" at her apartment until Ginette came, and then Elle would move in whenever Ginette decided to go back to Hawaii. Just thinking of all their back and forth exhausts me LOL! 🤦‍♀️😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pretty sure she just signs short term leases so she can use the excuse that her lease is up and whine about how they’re raising her rent so she can worm her way into moving in with guys.

If Elle does move into Ginette’s Airbnb on Bainbridge her crap will fill every nook and cranny and poor Ginette will have to share a crummy little 2nd bedroom with Elle’s makeup, shoes and clothing when she comes to visit like she did back in Vancouver. Oh Ginette, you’re such a pushover. Whatever baby wants...🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Elle Florence has moved eleven times in the last five years.

1. Boyfriend Chris’s apartment;
2. Rebound apartment after Chris threw her out, where, for a couple of month, she begged for him to take her back;
3. Permanent apartment after Chris wouldn’t take her back;
4. Shared apartment with Joe;
5. Ginette’s Vancouver rental when Joe surprised her with packed bags and disappeared into the night;
6. Permanent apartment after Joe wouldn’t take her back;
7. Rick’s Florida senior living community ranch condo;
8. Ginette’s Hawaii condo for a couple months after the Engagement imploded;
9. Seattle Airbnb after Rick wouldn’t take her back;
10. Seattle permanent apartment as a response to viewers calling her out for not actually being a Seattle local after she tried to scam Seattlites into thinking she is one suffering from the pandemic economy;
11. New, exciting location to either a) get Ginette off her back for paying for both Elle’s downtown apartment and her Bainbridge condo; or b) trap another man until he finally gives up and proposes to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

2. Rebound apartment after Chris threw her out, where, for a couple of month, she begged for him to take her back;
5. Ginette’s Vancouver rental when Joe surprised her with packed bags and disappeared into the night;
10. Seattle permanent apartment as a response to viewers calling her out for not actually being a Seattle local after she tried to scam Seattlites into thinking she is one suffering from the pandemic economy;
11. New, exciting location to either a) get Ginette off her back for paying for both Elle’s downtown apartment and her Bainbridge condo; or b) trap another man until he finally gives up and proposes to her.
It's insane that she managed to move this much and somehow never actually went anywhere. Florida only lasted a few months and Vancouver and Seattle aren't far from each other. What a total waste of time and money!

Reactions: 23

Holy crap. At this point she needs to just buy a camper van she can move back and forth between her mother's and Mr Next(es)' driveways.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Smelle is such a 🤡, I love it. Dance, monkey, dance! 😈

Cant wait to see her take over G’s lease and fill that place up with all her clutter as well. She is a moving company’s dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering how much she moves, how does she have that much stuff? Constantly boxing up and moving all those things has to be tedious. Girlboss needs to embrace minimalism. Or a storage locker.

Reactions: 16

What a hot mess of a life! I get moving frequently when you’re young and in your twenties and haven’t established yourself yet in a career or location but Elle should be more settled by now if it weren’t for her disastrous life and professional decisions.

Reactions: 10
Considering how much she moves, how does she have that much stuff? Constantly boxing up and moving all those things has to be tedious. Girlboss needs to embrace minimalism. Or a storage locker.
Yeah my husband and I actually have moved a lot (nowhere special until a recent cross country move ---we rent so for the most part just moving into new apartments every few years) and because of that we have many opportunities to cull down our stuff. We always still feel like we a have a lot but then when we look at places and see all the stuff everyone has shoved in every corner, we realize we don't. I don't understand how you can pack up that many times and NOT have eliminated things in the process. We honestly even always end up throwing out FURNITURE each time (one time we had tons of garbage bags full of stuff so have not let it get that bad again). There's no way those silpats or some of those pans would have made it through that many moves for me.

That car! :sick: If she isn't moving in with her next victim or into your mom's rental, then my guess would be something bigger than that shoebox she has now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Ginette each had a storage locker or two

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her things obviously give her security so I don’t think she ever donates her gently used items to the Salvation Army/St. Vincent DePaul. And she’s delusional thinking she can sell off some of her ugly castoffs on IG — not even her dumb subbies will pay those prices!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.