Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs psychological help.

Also, I am concerned that her mother thinks this behavior is okay. My mom would have sat me down by now and told me to calm tf down with this bullshit of moving in with guys quickly, getting dumped, and repeating the cycle.

Reactions: 10
Ok super important question, does that car type come with a beige interior?

Also "Married at first sight" has started back šŸ˜ø
@Elle you gotta take notes for your turn! Remember next year is in Seattle šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moving in with another person she's only been dating a few months? How embarrassing. Elle better hope she gets knocked up soon. That's the only chance she has. Her relationships keep getting shorter. Joe is the only person who has been able to live with her longer than a few months. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An Ellefa Romeo? Moving in with a guy?

Ladies, we have our Elle back. 2021 is going to be a very good year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually, any guy dumb enough to agree to move in with Smelle so quickly 100% deserves what awaits him šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, any guy dumb enough to agree to move in with Smelle so quickly 100% deserves what awaits him šŸ¤£
Blanche Florence has always depended on the kindness of men with very poor judgement.

I can't wait to see the return of girlboss vlogs where she saunters through Nordstroms on her lunch break. I also hope he has low enough self esteem to appear in videos begging her to give him his drink back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell, sheā€™s moving again?!

Iā€™m guessing she didnā€™t get dumped after all šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s been, what, like a few months? Sheā€™s literally so desperate and pathetic.

ETA - ā€œI always take a few weeks off post-Vlogmasā€ Smelle, you barely did anything for Vlogmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m going to give Mr.Sixhead the benefit of the doubt and say he didnā€™t want to move in with a crazy Eleonore Lecocq, and sheā€™s actually moving in with Ginette. After all, why do two deranged Lecocq sisters need two rentals? Ginetteā€™s place seems more than big enough for them both and itā€™s not like Elle is really working or needs to go into any office.

Even if G leaves, it seems like her rental is cheaper than Elleā€™s dingy apartment since itā€™s in a worse location? Elle gets more space to string pearls and entertain male guests. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, Elle moving into Ginette's rental would make sense. And it's a 2 bedroom so when Ginette does go back for a visit she won't have to sleep on the sofa.
Tbh I hope she is moving in with a guy. Hopefully he won't leave this time.

• Haha
Elle's life is so unstable. She's constantly packing, moving, unpacking, man-hunting. How she isn't exhausted from all that is beyond me. If she moves in with another man, where would all her furniture, etc go? Into storage again?

They say personality really does change the way you see people. On this dreary Saturday, Iā€™m sitting in a coffee shop getting some work done (like a real ā€œGirlbossā€) and watching this old vlogmas video of this train wreck as background noise. I used to think this witch was attractive. Now when I look at her I see a tree monster in need of a face wipe. How unstable do you have to be to lose such a grip on your own life?

They say personality really does change the way you see people. On this dreary Saturday, Iā€™m sitting in a coffee shop getting some work done (like a real ā€œGirlbossā€) and watching this old vlogmas video of this train wreck as background noise. I used to think this witch was attractive. Now when I look at her I see a tree monster in need of a face wipe. How unstable do you have to be to lose such a grip on your own life?
You go, girl!! She should take some notes from a *real* lawyer and girl boss!

I feel the same way. I used to think she was naturally pretty, until I found out about her surgeries and realized that she dresses like a total granny. Now Iā€™m disgusted by her personality, lack of maturity, God-awful impulse spending habits and poor decision making. And donā€™t get me started on those crazy eyes-fucks she does and the smirks with the horrendous lip gap.

Edit: I think things are going so well with Smelle and Mr. Sixhead that sheā€™s apparently too busy to even make videos!

CEFDBEBC-477C-413A-BB0D-67CBA406C186.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.