Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence - 'Carly' posts the same day someone told Elaine she has a thread on here. ;) oh elaine!

Reactions: 7
Just another run-of-the-mill troll then...?
If you don’t like what you read here...bye bye! ?
EXACTLY!!

You really are a vile buntch of trolling witches!! My guess is that several of you are 2 faced and actually leave ‘nice’ comments on her YT, then slag her off on here.
OH dear! Of course YOU have NEVER slagged anyone off EVER!???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God she's treated herself again...something she never does!
I don't begrudge anyone buying themselves anything but honestly she's always buying for herself
All this gin she's knocking back and has been for months. To me alcohol is a not a necessity...unless you are a raging alcoholic. She's said her gin doesn't come cheap so doesn't that count...the clothes upon clothes that she won't wear or really need, make up, those naughty treats. But she doesn't treat herself though

Christmas day as usual tat for her other half and she gets a really nice Ted Baker purse!

Reactions: 4
God she's treated herself again...something she never does!
I don't begrudge anyone buying themselves anything but honestly she's always buying for herself
All this gin she's knocking back and has been for months. To me alcohol is a not a necessity...unless you are a raging alcoholic. She's said her gin doesn't come cheap so doesn't that count...the clothes upon clothes that she won't wear or really need, make up, those naughty treats. But she doesn't treat herself though

Christmas day as usual tat for her other half and she gets a really nice Ted Baker purse!
Clothes upon clothes she’ll never fit into! ?

Clothes upon clothes she’ll never fit into! ?
No naughty food left apparently after tonight...but am sure that doesn't mean less food.

Since the wardrobe is full IKEA tomorrow for chest of drawers! So more clothes to buy!

There was mention when she goes back to the gym, the gym she was returning to you know before Christmas!

Reactions: 2
I watched her a couple of years ago, but i couldn't watch her anymore. So annoying with her different diets and she was just so boring.

I watched her a couple of years ago, but i couldn't watch her anymore. So annoying with her different diets and she was just so boring.
I think this year will be a good one though..she's not dieting currently but am sure Slimming World will have a new member in 2019!

Morocco again for holiday...pool sitting and suburn then in June.

Sorted out clothes and bloody hell she's got an empty wardrobe...only the rest to do. However she still got her drawers!

Spending again in Matalan.

Slimming World soon with Neil as he wants to loose his belly...
Personal trainer contacted...how long will that last?
Another gin though and a nap!
Liz Earle is getting on my nerves too!

Oh! She has been treating herself yet again. A new pair of boots, a new beach bag, a mug, a pair of new jeans...size 16??????....yeah right Elaine....lol and £10 for that Asda dress, she was robbed! And she probably bought it in a size 10.
Elaine STOP putting on the fake posh accent, you used to talk Geordie all the time and now the posh periodically slips in...what a phoney

I think this year will be a good one though..she's not dieting currently but am sure Slimming World will have a new member in 2019!
And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....sorry I can't type this 52 times....lol no doubt she will be joining every Monday after failing by Wednesday...haha

Oo she moaning about spending to hours sat waitin for her nan to get back from mri course they think she mite of had bleed on her brain and all she bothered about is she couldn’t get a drink and good job it’s free to park or they be getin a ticket .... It’s only them to goin on holiday course her mum won’t stay with her nan glad she planin her life and she say she all family No she all her self She treated her self to holiday stuff in matalan but booking the holiday won’t planed Yh ok. But she never treats her self. Ffs

Reactions: 5
Oo she moaning about spending to hours sat waitin for her nan to get back from mri course they think she mite of had bleed on her brain and all she bothered about is she couldn’t get a drink and good job it’s free to park or they be getin a ticket .... It’s only them to goin on holiday course her mum won’t stay with her nan glad she planin her life and she say she all family No she all her self She treated her self to holiday stuff in matalan but booking the holiday won’t planed Yh ok. But she never treats her self. Ffs
I wonder how her and Neil will cope though. Since they usually go with her mum and step dad or Neil's..

All for family unless it's Neil's because they might go down there for a couple of days. How unfair is that when Neil's mum spoils her rotten to be honest

I wonder how her and Neil will cope though. Since they usually go with her mum and step dad or Neil's..

All for family unless it's Neil's because they might go down there for a couple of days. How unfair is that when Neil's mum spoils her rotten to be honest
I notice she when abit quite then said Yh Yh we mite go down there for couple days see what money like well if Mexico is a lot of money and they only goin mororcco for week can’t see why Neil can’t go see is Mum she gets to see her mum all time keep off monkey 47 then can afford it

I notice she when abit quite then said Yh Yh we mite go down there for couple days see what money like well if Mexico is a lot of money and they only goin mororcco for week can’t see why Neil can’t go see is Mum she gets to see her mum all time keep off monkey 47 then can afford it
Don't you wish you had never heard of that gin!

You forget Elaine never treats herself a ridiculously expensive gin that she drinks by the bucket load is not a treat!

Don't you wish you had never heard of that gin!

You forget Elaine never treats herself a ridiculously expensive gin that she drinks by the bucket load is not a treat!
She is quite simply a 100% phoney

She’ll be burnt to a crisp her first day in Morocco but will try to pass it off as “tan”.

Neil will be on the ceiling again taking OOTD pics to get a slimmer angle.

They’ll sit in the same bar in their hotel watching the same entertainment every single night.

Reactions: 6
She’ll be burnt to a crisp her first day in Morocco but will try to pass it off as “tan”.

Neil will be on the ceiling again taking OOTD pics to get a slimmer angle.

They’ll sit in the same bar in their hotel watching the same entertainment every single night.
On the ceiling ???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.