Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her 30th birthday. I didn't know it was her 30th birthday. Did anyone know it was her 30th birthday? She was so looking forward to her 30th birthday. She had a great 30th birthday. It was her 30th birthday you know! She took a week off work for her 30th birthday. Ffs Elaine, grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that TAT she got for her 30th birthday!! Who needs 2 pandora bracelets. Spoilt or what!

Has anyone seen the comments on her latest video about why they slept in seperate beds ? they literally have no chemistry!

Reactions: 3
She shows no affection towards Neil so I’d guess they don’t have sex. She’s allergic to bloody everything & loves her sleep!
I think she loves the status of being married, always showing off her wedding, engagement & don’t forget her eternity rings! But I bet she pushes Neil away with “Ewww Neil, get off me!” No wonder he spends so much time on his own upstairs “gaming”.

She shows no affection towards Neil so I’d guess they don’t have sex. She’s allergic to bloody everything & loves her sleep!
I think she loves the status of being married, always showing off her wedding, engagement & don’t forget her eternity rings! But I bet she pushes Neil away with “Ewww Neil, get off me!” No wonder he spends so much time on his own upstairs “gaming”.
Everything about her annoys me ?

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Benidorm vlog..
She needed a nap and the entertainment looked pants. Average age looked 55 plus so her and Neil will be right at home!

Reactions: 2
Argh I just can’t watch her, she’s awful! How old is Neil? He looks like her dad?, no wonder they sleep in separate beds ?. How many times does she need to tell people she’s 30 and that she’s going to vlog everyday! I don’t even give her 3 months of vlogging every day

Just watched the Benidorm vlog..
She needed a nap and the entertainment looked pants. Average age looked 55 plus so her and Neil will be right at home!
Benidorm can be fab if you go the right places, her and Neil fit in well with the 50+ cat though don’t they! She posted an insta story of 2 people dancing saying wtf are these 2 doing, I felt like saying having fun unlike you 2 miserable gets! Still can’t understand a word he says and her pouting as she talks just drives me insane. She needs a wardrobe overhaul.

Argh I just can’t watch her, she’s awful! How old is Neil? He looks like her dad?, no wonder they sleep in separate beds ?. How many times does she need to tell people she’s 30 and that she’s going to vlog everyday! I don’t even give her 3 months of vlogging every day
He is old isn’t he, I’m not sure what the age gap is but I think he’s pushing 50. Neil’s mum and his step dad are the same though, his mum is about 20 years older than him!

They were there for less than 48 hours & she needs a lie down?! What a lazy, unmotivated sloth she is!
And how many times will she say she’s 30? All very well except she looks & acts about 50!

Benidorm can be fab if you go the right places, her and Neil fit in well with the 50+ cat though don’t they! She posted an insta story of 2 people dancing saying wtf are these 2 doing, I felt like saying having fun unlike you 2 miserable gets! Still can’t understand a word he says and her pouting as she talks just drives me insane. She needs a wardrobe overhaul.

He is old isn’t he, I’m not sure what the age gap is but I think he’s pushing 50. Neil’s mum and his step dad are the same though, his mum is about 20 years older than him!
Am sure the other year...of course we can't check as she's put all videos to private that Neil was 50 and Elaine just bought him rubbish tat as normal!

Christ, what bloody boring holiday vlogs! They may as well have went to Blackpool! ?

She had a manky hoodie on the whole time & was trying NEW THINGS now’s 30 (did anyone know she turned 30 btw?). Was it paragliding? Snorkelling? Nope! She tried a fecking CREPE for the first time! ? Woohoo Elaine, you’re living on the edge!

AnywayS, as Elaine would say, back to her equally exciting life in Newcastle. And more things to try for the first time now she’s 30 (she’s 30, you know!). Any suggestions for things for Elaine to for the first time now she’s ...30?

Reactions: 5
Grow up!?! Childish obsession with birthdays and Christmas. Is not normal for someone who is 30!!!

She’ll be exhausted today, back to work after her busy weekend of doing duck all. She said in a live last night that going to Benidorm really opened her eyes as to how nice and luxurious her holidays usually are. Well Elaine, some people can’t afford Mexico 5* resorts and to them Benidorm is a nice holiday. She goes on about judgmental people, she’s one of the most judgy people I know! Even when she goes to Mexico she doesn’t leave the hotel. What kind of holiday is that, I’d rather Benidorm! Stupid stuck up cow.

Christ on a bike - she buying more tat! ?

Also her nan collapsed again & her mum had to stay with her all day & what does Elaine do? Goes to the Metro Centre & then home to get straight into her pyjamas! The heartless cow never xeases to amaze me! She said her mum’s been very stressed & busy with her nan but Elaine & Neil still expected their Sunday dinner at her mum’s. God, I’ve never seen anyone in Elaine & Neil’s house - couldn’t they have had her mum for dinner or even taken her out for something eat?

But Elaine’s verrrrry vocal about how caring & sharing she is, bossting about only taking one bottle of wine that eas gifted to her office. ?

AnywaySSS, her dad bought her Tom Ford’s “ORCHARD” perfume you know. So inarticulate!

Christ on a bike - she buying more tat! ?

Also her nan collapsed again & her mum had to stay with her all day & what does Elaine do? Goes to the Metro Centre & then home to get straight into her pyjamas! The heartless cow never xeases to amaze me! She said her mum’s been very stressed & busy with her nan but Elaine & Neil still expected their Sunday dinner at her mum’s. God, I’ve never seen anyone in Elaine & Neil’s house - couldn’t they have had her mum for dinner or even taken her out for something eat?

But Elaine’s verrrrry vocal about how caring & sharing she is, bossting about only taking one bottle of wine that eas gifted to her office. ?

AnywaySSS, her dad bought her Tom Ford’s “ORCHARD” perfume you know. So inarticulate!
She bangs in about loving her family SO much, she does nothing for them! She’s a lazy cow! Knackered because she’s been the pub for lunch with work. They never leave the bloody house how and why is she so tired all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.