Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where They are going for Her 30th? I was trying hard to lip read, but couldn't make it out. The dress She bought is a lovely dress I reckon, just not on Her with them legs. I do think She has lost some weight though, unless it's the camera angle,,

Wonder where They are going for Her 30th? I was trying hard to lip read, but couldn't make it out. The dress She bought is a lovely dress I reckon, just not on Her with them legs. I do think She has lost some weight though, unless it's the camera angle,,
It’s the angle ? all her photos are taken from high up so you don’t actuallg get a true representation of her body shape.

Reactions: 2
The dress looked absolutely hideous on her! She looked like Ten Ton Tessie! And another Nana Nap? What on earth does she do to be tired? Nothing! And the Taste Test was pathetic & Neil can’t string two words together. She really needs to get out more. ?

Reactions: 4
The dress looked absolutely hideous on her! She looked like Ten Ton Tessie! And another Nana Nap? What on earth does she do to be tired? Nothing! And the Taste Test was pathetic & Neil can’t string two words together. She really needs to get out more. ?
They’re both as bad as each other. She clearly does feck all around the house as in every video it’s Neil doing the house work! She’s sat on the sofa today and Neil’s done the Christmas tree!

Oh how dull. Beige house, tacky Xmas overkill and everyday food items as Christmas presents!

They are like children, greedily opening advent calendars! And those awful decorations.... a white cloth with tat on it?

Reactions: 6
Oh how dull. Beige house, tacky Xmas overkill and everyday food items as Christmas presents!

They are like children, greedily opening advent calendars! And those awful decorations.... a white cloth with tat on it?
I know ? the cloth is awful

That Cloth!! How tacky is that? Might look OK in the right setting, but their house is so old fashioned & tired looking, that it just looks tacky. Did anyone notice that the Russian Lady tree dec that Neil's Mum bought Them is hidden around the back of the tree! If that was Me, it would be around the front for sentimental reasons, not hidden out of sight. I might be wrong, but i thought the poorly voice was a bit put on. Oh, and Hate their tree!! :ROFLMAO:

That Cloth!! How tacky is that? Might look OK in the right setting, but their house is so old fashioned & tired looking, that it just looks tacky. Did anyone notice that the Russian Lady tree dec that Neil's Mum bought Them is hidden around the back of the tree! If that was Me, it would be around the front for sentimental reasons, not hidden out of sight. I might be wrong, but i thought the poorly voice was a bit put on. Oh, and Hate their tree!! :ROFLMAO:
I so badly wanted to say how terrible their tree is. It’s bloody awful! If I had a white tree I’d need those lights on white wire to match. And the whole gingerbread thing .. wtf ? honestly can’t stand the woman. For someone that goes on about being self conscious she doesn’t half love her self. Put your trout pout away, love!

Was it just me or did anyone play spot the gingerbread men on the tree. I couldn't really see many at all! I know it was dark but honestly I wouldn't look at the tree and think oh it's gingerbread themed...I can look at my friends and say it's Disney themed though.

Reactions: 1
Has she? What about her holiday to good old Benidorm?

I bet it's all the gin she's drinking. She is always drinking everytime I watch! gin or diet so am guessing the gin won!

Reactions: 3
Has she? What about her holiday to good old Benidorm?

I bet it's all the gin she's drinking. She is always drinking everytime I watch! gin or diet so am guessing the gin won!
No doubt she’ll wear a Minging cardy with everything!

Good god, the two of them taking “power naps” on a Saturday afternoon! What the hell do they do to tire thenselves out? Elaine’s glued to the sofa & all Neil “can’t string two words together “ is always gaming! Two of the laziest sods on YT!

Good god, the two of them taking “power naps” on a Saturday afternoon! What the hell do they do to tire thenselves out? Elaine’s glued to the sofa & all Neil “can’t string two words together “ is always gaming! Two of the laziest sods on YT!
Aren’t they just. The most exhausting thing she does is go to b&m of a Saturday morning

Another photo and insta story of her from 6ft higher than what she actually is! Great angles

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.