Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok those definitely weren't years of joy. She's genuinely upset.

Reactions: 7
PS - forgot to say that the video doesn’t have sound because I had my phone muted when recording!

Reactions: 2
I was shocked they didn’t kiss to be honest, is it a religious thing maybe? To keep intimacy to the bedroom?

Reactions: 2
She looks so shocked when she sees the pink 😂 think she’d really convinced herself she was having her dream boy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well Elaine is a woman child that will never grow up and I think Lisa just there for the gossip she seems that type. And why elaine make will put is insta on private she don't own him wouldn't surprise me him they use a turkey baster because that hug wasn't very loving like hugin your mate and that cry is more upset then joy as she walked off and everytime thing don't go her way she delete everything grow the duck up she like a child that don't get what she wants
Ha ha I thought it was a turkey baster job too, I can’t see how she’d allow him near her she’s too prudish 🤣. Another make do and settle relationship! It’s like he’s bought her for a family and housewife.

Reactions: 8
B5D37908-FD08-4F98-8590-06F8B4A3263B.png

Wow been away from this forum for a while, I just couldn’t cope with her any longer. Ya girl is gutted isn’t she. Hope she’s able to sort herself out. She’s such a sad case, lost, lonely and coasting her way through life without any direction, just going from one man who’s able to look after her to another. This baby won’t bring her the happiness she’s expected, especially now it’s not the boy she’s hoped for all these years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she genuinely only pictured having a boy. I do feel for her a bit, I appreciate it’s sometimes hard to get your head around not having the life you dreamed of in your head. I’m 29 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. It took me a while to adjust to the thought of us having a boy...I just always pictured my husband with a baby girl. But now I know the sex I feel much more bonded with our baby and can’t wait to meet him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What tops the fact she wanted a boy over a girl is when she replaced the video with a post instead it just said “it’s a girl”, with no explanation as to how happy they are and that either way they would be happy etc etc.... why was she favouring a boy though? Was it so he would bond with daddy and get taken out by him so she can just lounge on the sofa power napping, or because if she had a girl she may not get as much attention by grandma as the other granddaughters because it was nothing new?

Reactions: 5
I genuinely never get the whole gender preference thing. I've got 2 girls and currently pregnant with number 3 and I couldn't care less what the sex is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was always weird when she never tagged Will in anything on insta. When I put pics on about scans or whatever I tag my other half. Is that not just what you would do? I still maintain he never knew about that insta account of hers

Reactions: 4
I genuinely never get the whole gender preference thing. I've got 2 girls and currently pregnant with number 3 and I couldn't care less what the sex is 🤷‍♀️
It’s such an individual thing really and I can see why some people have a preference. I can imagine for Elaine who has been dreaming of having children since she was a teenager she probably pictured her life in a certain way - all those years of trying for a baby you must spend a lot of time dreaming and wishing. Although I still think she pictures herself as a single mother to be honest, living with her mum and raising the baby together.

I'm awaiting my rainbow baby. It still hasn't happened and I really would rather a boy. I'd be upset if it was a girl but I have my own reasons for that. Either way I'd love it no matter what. And I certainly wouldn't show my disappointment xxx

I think she thought having a boy would make her different and “stand out” from her sister. Having the first boy in the family when her mums had 2 girls, her sister has 2 girls and now Elaine is having a girl, I think she liked the idea of being centre of attention, in her little head anyways. She was devastated her sister had the first baby, she wanted to be first. So then it moved to wanting to be the first to produce a boy. Quite sad isn’t it. Worrying times ahead for Elaine I think.

Reactions: 12
Can’t cope with this woman. If you’re that miffed, DON’T share your life online. The internet is a big place and once something is out there, it’s out there forever so if you’re that bothered Elaine, keep yourself to yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think it’s because she plans on ditching will after the baby so this will probably be her only one.

View attachment 432395
Wow been away from this forum for a while, I just couldn’t cope with her any longer. Ya girl is gutted isn’t she. Hope she’s able to sort herself out. She’s such a sad case, lost, lonely and coasting her way through life without any direction, just going from one man who’s able to look after her to another. This baby won’t bring her the happiness she’s expected, especially now it’s not the boy she’s hoped for all these years.
Those are not happy tears, she looks devastated.