Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’ve done my digging with the help of @Nikkinikki7788 and @Beggars belief (thanks ladies!)
We can categorically say she’s lying about owning the house with Will. Will doesn’t even own it according to the land registry - it’s legally owned solely by his Uncle. The public deeds show his uncle’s name as an entry on the deed in December 2017. In 2017 there was a planning application approved to convert the building into 3 residential properties. I can see it has definitely been split into at least 2 properties, which makes sense when Elaine said they were moving to the house next door. The building itself remains as one freehold title so there’s no way Will could have bought just the one house (UNLESS the uncle has made an application to the land registry to split it into separate freeholds or create a leasehold. I know the land registry have been backed up with processing applications but surely it would’ve been done by now. I bought a house in July last year and the land registry have already updated the deeds etc). There also doesn’t seem to be any mortgages on the property so Will certainly doesn’t have a mortgage and I’m not sure how the renovations have been funded.

All this makes sense when you put it with what Elaine has said about sharing the garden and the grandparents moving 2 doors down - if the building is split into three then the family from South Africa are probably moving into the remaining property in the building.

It’s a public record if you know where to look. Public have to pay £3 for the deed. But let’s just say I have a bit of insider knowledge on these things ☺ I haven’t accessed any information that members of the public can’t access though!
Ok thanks just curious how to do it as I would love to know if some one I no is on the name of there property 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Ok thanks just curious how to do it as I would love to know if some one I no is on the name of there property 🤣🤣
If you know the address use this:

If for some reason you can’t find the address on there you can do a map search (this is helpful for example where someone has bought land from the council to extend their garden - it will say ‘land to rear of xxx’):

Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t care what other people think that crying post sure is attention seeking ...

Reactions: 6
Your posts always seem to be very supportive of Elaine. This is tattle remember:)
Lol not always! I think from previous threads you will see from my comments she is not my favourite person. But I wouldn’t be going online to find out details of her house etc!

Reactions: 1
So it's his uncles house and uncles business.....i'm starting to think Will is more of what we first thought. A bit special not the business man and home owner Elaine wants us to think he is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it's his uncles house and uncles business.....i'm starting to think Will is more of what we first thought. A bit special not the business man and home owner Elaine wants us to think he is :LOL:
Yep, not sure if the business is his uncles or whether they are joint on that but he’s ever so lucky to be in his position, most of us have to work for and fend for ourselves to get our homes and living funded. I wonder if he is paying him so much a month to eventually buy the house from him and then sign the house over to him.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for confirming what we all knew! So embarrassing that Elaine is claiming her and will own the house together to a bunch of strangers on the internet 😂 if they are living mortgage free and just paying for general household bills it explains how she can spend the way she does

Reactions: 8
the reference to a castle....i'm lost, that clue brought me to a place in derbyshire!!

which county does she live in?

ah right, got it now. beautiful place, she's very lucky, looks pretty

assume she's in one of the terraced houses.

Reactions: 3
ah right, got it now. beautiful place, she's very lucky, looks pretty

assume she's in one of the terraced houses.
Google maps images are from 2011 so it looks a little different now. But I agree it’s a beautiful village from what I’ve seen on google. Don’t think I’d want to live there with a newborn if I didn’t know anybody...I think Elaine might find herself a bit lonely if she doesn’t make any friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Google maps images are from 2011 so it looks a little different now. But I agree it’s a beautiful village from what I’ve seen on google. Don’t think I’d want to live there with a newborn if I didn’t know anybody...I think Elaine might find herself a bit lonely if she doesn’t make any friends
Regardless of where she lives, she won't make friends.

Reactions: 14
She’s doing a ‘true or false’ questions video on YouTube this week. Wonder what questions she’ll get :ROFLMAO: I think she’ll just make them up to give herself some content and a reason to brag about all the baby bits she’s got

• Haha
Reactions: 7