Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been blocked on insta despite bleeping talking to her for years on pm's. Probably thinks I know too much, silly mare. Cannot actually believe she is up the duff, she's well and truly trapped the poor sod. Reading this thread has only confirned what I thought of her. She is a selfish bint who is blinkered to the tit storm that is currently going on around ALL of us. See, this is the reason why this has fucked everyone's Christmas up. Idiots like her thinking they know better and just doing what the hell they like. It really really annoys the hell out of me. I work on the frontline and she wouldn't know what hit her if she spent a shift with me or with any key worker. Just think before you speak Elaine. Do you not realise you're now with child? I for one wouldn't be breaking any bloody rules especially now with baby on board. Selfish, selfish silly girl 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Yes I noticed she’s on a deleting spree!! She was following 159 people last week. Yesterday was 153, today...144!!

Reactions: 4
But there is a right or wrong answer, you fuckwit

Imagine being that selfish to think this was all about ‘your’ family and not the collective population. Ffs.
First Christmas together....but the last with just the two of them...

They do realise a baby puts a huge strain on a relationship....they have no solid foundation at all

Reactions: 8
When did her and Will get together? Is this their first and last Christmas as a 2?

Reactions: 3
Once baby becomes a toddler I wonder how els8ne will manage to wash that dirty hair everyday, especially if she has to get in the bath to do it. Also when she’s heavily pregnant I wonder how she will get out of the bath once in it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you could JUST see a second line. But the thing with those ones (if they are the first response ones) they have an indent line when the colour goes if you have a positive result and if you angle it right you will see a faint line. I could just about see her positive in her story. I bet she's posted those test videos because people are saying she might be faking it over here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.