Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a secret find out at 9! ok I’ll give you a clue......and nothing, 9 comes around and still nothing.......that is the secret, the fact there is no live tonight. A great secret!

Reactions: 4
I have a secret find out at 9! ok I’ll give you a clue......and nothing, 9 comes around and still nothing.......that is the secret, the fact there is no live tonight. A great secret!
R u not blocked then

If your not blocked you and autum can keep us updated

Reactions: 2
My bet is ... lee has bought her the flowers she basically asked him for 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s doing a Colleen and only letting certain people see certain stories to see what gets written on here to whittle everyone out 🤔 🤨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.