Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is going on i have no access to instagram but i do see her followers going down so wonder what is going on

Reactions: 1
She must be tryin to guess which followers are on here and getting rid of anyone who she suspects????

She's the reason I made my fake account as she blocked me on my real one. bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she didn’t read the drama on here she would have nothing going on in her life. Her family don’t speak to her, she has no real mates...just wait until Lee dumps her. Her eczema looks very mild to me when she used to go on about it on you tube.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how Instagram works, can she see when someone takes a screenshot?

Really don’t wanna get blocked 😂

Theory - she is weeding through her followers to see who it is like some one else has said although before said she rather delete her account

I can not get on to instagram yet so dont know my fate 😂

Reactions: 3
I've had three bunches in 10 years, and two were to say sorry 🤣
Last time my husband sent me flowers they went straight in the bin. That was better for him as the alternative was to shove them stem by stem up his arse as they were a pathetic attempt at an apology for some pretty crappy behaviour. We are still together 18 years later....! 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.