Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be pretty hurt if I was elaines mum and been seeing each other several times a week and lying about my relationship even if done to try and protect her.

Reactions: 8
And from whats been said it sounds like when she tagged lee on this post on fb her mum did not know about her and neil and while we dont know what she tagged lee in if she did not know her and neil was over and then shes tagging random guys in things you can see her mims point

Reactions: 10
How can she say we’re all witches and cunts for having an opinion on what SHE’S freely told us?! If you don’t want people saying things about you Elaine keep your mouth shut! Deal with it in private like everyone else. We’ve probably been saying everything right and it’s hit a nerve with her!

Reactions: 14
I actually thinks that elaine reads these threads about her and that's how she knows, I actually dont think there is more to it than that.
It's nice to think there is some big secret to how she knows but it's got to be that simple. She isnt that clever to try figure out who's who and who's doing what.

I also think her mums had the car back and its not in the garage as she says after she found out about this lee bloke. I've been blocked on her instagram so cant see her lives anymore and frankly I'm glad, it's such a tit show now. I did feel sorry for her at first , but I actually dont know what to believe anymore and tbh I actually dont care. Neil must be so hurt that she goes out all day with Lee's family whilst he is sat ar home alone, no family around him.

The women has wound me up for such a long time it's nice to have a break 😁
Her mum took the car back quite a long time ago cos elaine bought herself another one. It turns out her new one is dodgy and always has problems so is in the garage all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s most likely Elaine’s fallen out with her mum because her mum as had a opinion on her lifestyle and told her some home truths.But of course Elaine always thinks she’s right.So anyone disagreeing with her will be shut out her life even her own mum.Shes such a brat.Neil will be so much better without her.Shes making up lies for Neil to be the baddie,but if he had done what she had said the whole of social media would know.Neil needs to man up.Get some balls and don’t let her use your car.Shes slagging you of online.Tell her to leave the house and divorce the witch

Is there anyway people can record the lives and screenshot the comments for us who don’t see her lives 🙃

Reactions: 10
I watch her lives and follow her on Instagram.... so where has she slagged offNeil? Cos I’ve not seen that....at all

She’s spoken about him yes,slagged him off? Not that I’ve seen

I do exactly the same because I don’t want to get blocked!

She said years ago that Debbie told her she had a thread on Guru Gossip, she didn’t seem aware up until that point so I reckon Debbie is on here for certain

There’s no proof to this though. Whereas we are pretty certain she has a new man, she is suddenly telling stories about her terrible husband who she thought was amazing only a year ago and her own mum thinks she’s a bit loose
I did exactly this too, never interacted with her just sat watching but randomly got blocked last week ... unfortunately

Reactions: 3
I watch her lives and follow her on Instagram.... so where has she slagged offNeil? Cos I’ve not seen that....at all

She’s spoken about him yes,slagged him off? Not that I’ve seen
On a live a couple days ago she come on quite upset and angry and she blurted it all out it was friday actually im pretty sure i think she said she was just sick of being “”the bad one “”. Wish i had screen recorded it now but she def said it

Reactions: 6
On a live a couple days ago she come on quite upset and angry and she blurted it all out it was friday actually im pretty sure i think she said she was just sick of being “”the bad one “”. Wish i had screen recorded it now but she def said it
Yep she did, I watched it too. It was around 3:30/4pm so very early for her but she definitely said it.

Reactions: 5
May be an unpopular opinion but... hear me out
I don’t think Elaine is in the wrong at all. After hearing what Neil has done in the past I don’t blame her at all for kicking his arse to the curb. I’d have done it the second I found messages from other woman and the fact he sent pic?!!! I’d be in prison right now.
He’s not all sweet and innocent after all...
What did he do????

Reactions: 1
Ladies why can’t I find this woman? What’s her insta name? I’m busting for a nosey
Elainesworld
She doesn’t accept new followers and just blocks random people so chances are you won’t be able to see her posts or stories!

Reactions: 5
I think gypsey mouth is a secret fan tends to stick up for elaine a lot you watched the lives but never heard her say what neil did
Bascley neil sent dick pics but was caught twice once was when she found out her grandad had died and the other was when she did a party for his mum

And also i get a mothers love is unconditional but shes bound to hurt finding out her daughter had lied to her all this time and has to find out shes split from her husband on fb told u all theres so much more to this as shes only saying this now bet theres a lot more then we all know

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Neil has been a part of their family for so long, your partner becomes family, and I don't care if it's your child, if they behave despicably you have every right to tell them how you feel, I can't fathom the shock her mother had finding out about her shenanigans, her mother has every right to be angry and upset with her, we don't know what was said, it doesn't mean that she has cut elaine off, but what I have seen from Elaine is she would not take lightly to anyone that dares disagree with her! When she talks about her fallout with her mother, she doesn't particularly seem sad either, instead the corners of her mouth moves in a way that almost looks like a smile or grimace. Remember Elaine has fallen out with several family members, there's one person that seems to be at the centre of all the troubles, it's not her mother, not Neil, not her dad, not her sister, but Elaine, this is only family let's not even go into her failed friendships.

And yes, she seems happy, it's normal for a person to blossom when they start a new romance, heck, we've all been there, it's not an achievement to have a glow about you at the start of a relationship! It's new, it's exciting. I don't for a second believe her stories about Neil, for the simple fact that she would not have been able to keep a secret and she's a liar, she would've let something slip out! How would Neil have kept it a secret from her if she found out that people had messaged him about what she posts and she made a story to tell them to stop contacting him. Nah, girl is liar! She's trying to make herself look good, but I'm not a fool. Neil may have been bland, but he seemed to be a good husband, he took care of her, he cleaned the house, he cooked for her and he even climbed on the ceiling lights to take her ootd's. It was clear for a lot of us that he was totally a pushover, and that's not his fault, some people are introverts, and it's gross that someone like Elaine will take advantage of a mild mannered man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A fan? Lol ok love!

I can be what I want to be

I’ve never cared for Elaine at all. Disliked her weird ways etc but this is what we’ve all been saying,for years......leave Neil. So she has!

I saw the tearful live. I still dont see how her saying she’s sick of being the bad one translates to ‘slagging off Neil’ 😆 any better example?

Reactions: 1
Neil has been a part of their family for so long, your partner becomes family, and I don't care if it's your child, if they behave despicably you have every right to tell them how you feel, I can't fathom the shock her mother had finding out about her shenanigans, her mother has every right to be angry and upset with her, we don't know what was said, it doesn't mean that she has cut elaine off, but what I have seen from Elaine is she would not take lightly to anyone that dares disagree with her! When she talks about her fallout with her mother, she doesn't particularly seem sad either, instead the corners of her mouth moves in a way that almost looks like a smile or grimace. Remember Elaine has fallen out with several family members, there's one person that seems to be at the centre of all the troubles, it's not her mother, not Neil, not her dad, not her sister, but Elaine, this is only family let's not even go into her failed friendships.

And yes, she seems happy, it's normal for a person to blossom when they start a new romance, heck, we've all been there, it's not an achievement to have a glow about you at the start of a relationship! It's new, it's exciting. I don't for a second believe her stories about Neil, for the simple fact that she would not have been able to keep a secret and she's a liar, she would've let something slip out! How would Neil have kept it a secret from her if she found out that people had messaged him about what she posts and she made a story to tell them to stop contacting him. Nah, girl is liar! She's trying to make herself look good, but I'm not a fool. Neil may have been bland, but he seemed to be a good husband, he took care of her, he cleaned the house, he cooked for her and he even climbed on the ceiling lights to take her ootd's. It was clear for a lot of us that he was totally a pushover, and that's not his fault, some people are introverts, and it's gross that someone like Elaine will take advantage of a mild mannered man.
Very well said 👏 she fell out with her dad for 3 years as well

A fan? Lol ok love!

I’ve never cared for Elaine at all. Disliked her weird ways etc but this is what we’ve all been saying,for years......leave Neil. So she has!

I saw the tearful live. I still dont see how her saying she’s sick of being the bad one translates to ‘slagging off Neil’ 😆 any better example?
So you dont see her calling him her flat mate and airing all this stuff he has supposdly done as slagging off ok then may be not slagging him off but bad mouthing him and showing him very little respect i suppose we will have to agree to disagree on this how and how shes handled it is vile

A fan? Lol ok love!

The live she said this about Neil was Friday I think, in the afternoon.
She said went though his emails and seen explicit photos between Neil and another woman. On two separate occasions, with 2 different women.
Yet it was only last week she said there was no cheating on either part and that she still loved and respected Neil, and only recently had they still been trying for a baby!

She also told the world of his infertility problem, an extremely personal bit of information about Neil, who seemed a private man and kept himself somewhat off social media. She had no right to do that.

She’s always embarrassed and belittled him.

is that a better example?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.