Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really strange that, for someone who always said she was very family orientated, she has never mentioned missing her mum, grandma etc. Does she have friends that arent in her phone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her live a while ago she was all me me me as usual and then someone asked how her nan was. She seemed really put off that she had to stop talking about herself

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Her live a while ago she was all me me me as usual and then someone asked how her nan was. She seemed really put off that she had to stop talking about herself
She doesn't give a tit about her Nan, never visited her or went when she was ill. She let her mum do it all.

oh and she's had 2 days off diet, burned 800 calories from walking and hula hooping tho!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She doesn't give a tit about her Nan, never visited her or went when she was ill. She let her mum do it all.

oh and she's had 2 days off diet, burned 800 calories from walking and hula hooping tho!
It doesnt matter how many new accounts elaine makes, she will always be a very pathetic person

New thread suggestion

Same old elaine, just a new username. Another new bloke, her life is a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
809 calories burnt from walking and hoola hooping haha haha 😂😂😂😂😂 she is funny. She needs to get herself a proper fitness tracker if she wants to use it to calculate cals burned. A cheap Fitbit copy isn’t accurate enough.

Didn't she say a few weeks back that this time there was no treat days, she was just sticking with it every day??

Well that didn't last long! She also started with a few little chocolates at night, now it's hsribo, biscuits and chocolates. Add in the fact she thinks she's burning 3 times more calories than she is and she's not going to lose a pound,

I really think that by not weighing herself again until end of May she really believes she can afford to put on a pound or ten as she'll lose it befire weigh in. No accountability at all 🤔

Can you believe she’s been to the shops again!? WTF why? You can easily go to Aldi/Asda and do a full shop for 2 people once a week and not need to go back until the next week.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why is she visiting 10 different shops a week? Plan your meals for a week, make a list, buy what you need, and do a food shop. Clearly doesn't give a tit about social distancing, but will have an anxiety attack if she has to walk by herself down the road.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s only glad about still being in lockdown cos she gets to continue to stay with Will 😂
I had to laugh at her saying she’s willing to avoid going shopping if it means her loved ones are safe, when she’s been going to the shops every 2 days for the last few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at her saying she’s willing to avoid going shopping if it means her loved ones are safe, when she’s been going to the shops every 2 days for the last few weeks.
I know what was it? Asda but too busy so went to morrisons and b&ms, then the co-op. Then the shops again today 🙄. i get a weekly collection shop then pop by the local shop midweek for a top up on fruit/salad stuff thats it.

• Angry
This bish talking about doing what Boris says and saving her families lives, yet shops many times a week. duck off!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This bish talking about doing what Boris says and saving her families lives, yet shops many times a week. duck off!
I know and this someone who tried to end their own life who is apparently close to her?? If they were that close I’d be breaking the rules to be with them and support them, would anyone else? She won’t do that but she will be in all those shops!

Reactions: 5
Another “2000” calories burnt my Elaine dancing round the room. She needs a reality check and if she wants to track steps and count calories invest in a decent fitness tracker. The one she has is a basic copy of a Fitbit which probably increases in steps if you wave your arms around. Fitbit technology now recognises when you’re just moving your arms and when you’re actually moving so doesn’t increase if you’re not. It is also much more accurate with calorie counting. She needs to realise how off these numbers are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how hula hooping on the spot can transform into 2000 steps. Genuinely confused by this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.