Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7F67FAE3-CEC0-4B7B-9AC5-96209743525D.jpeg 7DE978B1-2F2C-4E14-996C-09C6B7E7F3A1.jpeg DE01BDCF-61AB-4DA5-8BFB-46DE07B9D45D.jpeg
I took screen shots (cropped so she can’t work out the time I viewed/screenshot)

For someone who makes out they don‘t care what people think, she sure looks like someone who cares 😂 if she’s genuinely happy then good for her....I just wonder if Will (is that his real name?) is actually happy. Must be hard living in lockdown with someone you’ve only known a few months, particularly when she’s whipping her phone out all the time and now posting pictures of him to strangers on the internet. Wonder what will happen when lockdown ends...

Reactions: 4
When he realises who the real Elaine is he will be running up those hills to get away from her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s an old picture he looked different in the videos also looked quite short think she’s working the magic of filters and edits with that pic

Reactions: 1
So she lost 4 pounds this week calorie counting. Great news Elaine, 3lb of it was water but well done. 👏 But the issue is she was probably secretly hoping for a 7 pound loss and next week when it drops to 2lb loss she will start to unravel, the following week when she maintains she will give up.

Reactions: 8
So she lost 4 pounds this week calorie counting. Great news Elaine, 3lb of it was water but well done. 👏 But the issue is she was probably secretly hoping for a 7 pound loss and next week when it drops to 2lb loss she will start to unravel, the following week when she maintains she will give up.
Give her, her due she’s doing better than me. I’m still living off reduced Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.