Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got screenshots? I’m not following her since she made her new account, just love the gossip here 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm going to give her credit for at least sticking to her diet for a week :ROFLMAO: It's usually a lot shorter than that. I bet Will is already done with her but he is stuck with her cause of covid

Reactions: 5
She said she's aiming for 1700 calories a day but has only been eating about 1500 on average. One day it was only 1200. She needs to be eating her 1700 calories now, then slowly reducing it when she's losing weight. Otherwise she will plateau and will be unable to reduce her calories any lower.

Reactions: 3
She said she's aiming for 1700 calories a day but has only been eating about 1500 on average. One day it was only 1200. She needs to be eating her 1700 calories now, then slowly reducing it when she's losing weight. Otherwise she will plateau and will be unable to reduce her calories any lower.
Or have a massive binge.

I don't know much about calories but I thought 1200 was quite a normal amount to eat in a day even not on a diet?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I am very skeptical she's burning 600 calories a day like she claims with one walk?
Yeah there's no way she's burning that amount from exercise. she's said a few times their walks last 30 mins and it was the fastest time they'd done it.

a 5k RUN for me takes about half hour and burns around 370 calories and a 10k run lasting about an hour 670 calories.

Most of what Elaine says is bullshit. Theres no way she only eating 1500 calories and theres no way she burns 600 calories walking.
Remember all her other nonsense she used to come out with, like her size medium clothes were so massive on her, all the compliments she used to get at work, the job title she claimed to have, practically running the place 🙄.
She's full of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
600 calories would be around a 6 mile walk taking around 2 hours. It will vary for everyone based on their weight. Larger people burn more calories apparently, but wouldn't vary massively. I think she’s counting all the walking around home she does, so dancing round the room in a morning and going to the toilet 🤣

Why does she keep touching her face when she’s on her live videos and pushing her skin around. Eeeeew. Also stop pointing your sweat out. You went for a walk, well done hun 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
posted a video of her doing hip thrusts on the floor 🙈

onion rings with every meal

must be reading here cause she said about calories burnt and she is just going off calories burned according to her watch.

I love that she hasn’t changed. Still banging on about wanting to go to mexico, still having naps, still scraping her hair back so she’s balding and still thinking about no one but herself.

she never fails to entertain me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
posted a video of her doing hip thrusts on the floor 🙈

onion rings with every meal

must be reading here cause she said about calories burnt and she is just going off calories burned according to her watch.
Oh I'm so glad i didn't see that video 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.