Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg will this woman ever change Iv not. Commented since she got with Lee. But by sound of it she just moving from guy to guy coming back on insta to show them off when she don’t like what’s being said gose again or she come back to soon and honeymoon period over she the really Elaine come out and guy don’t like it 😂. And kick her ass out and she feel stupid so she make tit up and live insta

Reactions: 5
Omg will this woman ever change Iv not. Commented since she got with Lee. But by sound of it she just moving from guy to guy coming back on insta to show them off when she don’t like what’s being said gose again or she come back to soon and honeymoon period over she the really Elaine come out and guy don’t like it 😂. And kick her ass out and she feel stupid so she make tit up and live insta
Why is she leaving i never saw negative comments 😂😂 she must have been reading here again

Reactions: 3
Someone popped up in the live apparently and said something about how long have they been together and something about pregnancy. She then went all defensive and started saying how her life has changed and her goals have moved blah blah blah

Haaa, her goals have moved? Does she suddenly not want kids now?
Maybe she was worried that it would become obvious that the reason they couldn't get pregnant was down to her, and not Neil.

Reactions: 5
She clearly only came on to show off her new self and new life but when she realized that not everyone had positive views on her life, then she has chosen to leave. This shows that Elaine knows that what she is doing is jumping from a marriage to man to man.

Reactions: 6
She’s the one that changed the goalposts. She was the one who came back and said it was going to be fitness and diet related. She was the one that said it wouldn’t be anything personal.

Hang on a minute...
She’s the one who has posting nothing but boasting about her new life, her pathetic obsession with gin and taking granny naps!

Reactions: 8
Same old Elaine :sleep:

In the space of about 6 months she's gone from trying for a baby with her husband, to Lee, now on to 'Will'. She even admitted things might not work out with Will after lock down. Hmmm does not seem promising! He probably has no idea who she is. When he meets the real Elaine he will be running for the hills! Elaine doesn't cook, Elaine doesn't clean, Elaine doesn't like to do anything but shop at Primark, Matalan and Asdas. Elaine wants to loose weight but never will.

Her lives on instagram are just awful, she comes on pretends to be interested in her "followers" in her fake posh accent and pouty lips "aww bless" she says to anything anyone says and you can tell she is DESPERATE to talk about herself. Over the course of a few lives she slowly starts sharing more and more. He was even in the same room as her on a few. She would just look over and start smiling creepily at him then turn back and act like he's not even there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone popped up in the live apparently and said something about how long have they been together and something about pregnancy. She then went all defensive and started saying how her life has changed and her goals have moved blah blah blah
It was me that asked about how long they had been together- was a genuine question as i dont mind elaine and have followed her for years. Then a troll came on and said something about pregnancy! But ive been blocked even though it wasnt me.

It was me that asked about how long they had been together- was a genuine question as i dont mind elaine and have followed her for years. Then a troll came on and said something about pregnancy! But ive been blocked even though it wasnt me.
i think the account has gone

Things have probably gone tits up with will, and she’s embarrassed by how it looks, left her husband of 12 years and had 2 men within 6 months immediately after her marriage break down, then went to living with will within such a short space of time, she knows it’s sounds terrible so she’s done a runner.

Reactions: 7
I just kinda draw it on without pulling my face down. Not on the inside either, I can’t explain. 😂😂😂
Ha fair enough! I’m not lashing it mind so it definitely doesn’t look like Elaines which is way too harsh for her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.