Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haym13

VIP Member
Those damn jeans are making my eyes water!! Talk about skin tight

And why is her floor so dirty?? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Haym13

VIP Member
3 or 4 different people asked how they met and she didn't even acknowledge them. Rude cow

Reactions: 11

Moonstar66

If he’s just a friend why is she bringing so much attention to him.Shes like a young teen with her first boyfriend.Have some respect for yourself Elaine.Even your own family are angry with you.Theres a lot more to it than she’s letting on.It will all end in tears and I hope by then Neil’s moved on with someone who appreciates him.

Makes you wonder if he’s in a relationship or married with kids etc.All seems strange.

Reactions: 10

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
3 or 4 different people asked how they met and she didn't even acknowledge them. Rude cow
I know, just overlooked what she didn’t want to answer. I bet he does actually work in Asda, I bet it wasn’t really a joke like she was making it out to be.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
She has handled this so badly- I think most people are/were happy for her AND Neil to split and have another chance each at happiness. But now she's actively making herself the bad person for no apparent reason 🤷‍♀️ she's bizarre

diygirl40

VIP Member
Lol they don't have sex to try and conceive anyway
He wanks off into a cup and she gets the turkey baister out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So, she will dump him by lunchtime 😂
Exactly! She’s doing with Neil what she does with everything in life - if it requires any effort on her part, she jacks it off. Hopefully Neil won’t be as willing to take her back as Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Cambridge etc

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

I think Neil is a total drip to be honest, if you let someone walk all over you they will. He's hardly blameless in all this. I hope they both find someone nice.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Why has she started talking like she’s a youngster?! Lol That’s a bit of me... girl loves it... get a grip Elaine! Your not cool, never have been never will be lol

• Haha

Mel1990

She’s got something to hide because they are obviously more than just friends yet she keeps ignoring the question of how they met 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s now doing it on purpose because she checks on here to see that we are talking about it.

I reckon she signed up for online dating and found him there because let’s face it sad little nana napper Elaine has nothing in her life she has no social life so she isn’t going to have met him anywhere else but I think she is also embarrassed about the fact she has been a little tramp

• Haha

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
I think at the beginning of the year when they were trying to conceive was really the breaking point to their marriage.
It must be quite degrading for both of them, having to do the deed in a cup and then get the turkey baster out. I would be mortified and cant see myself ever getting used to doing that.
But not once have I ever heard her talk of therapy, did they not bother to try and get help, as embarrassing as it is its worth a try after all they have been married for a long time.
That's the trouble though she jumped into that relationship far to quickly not really getting to know Neil properly before they put in some commitment.
So why would this new relationship be any different she knows what to look for now and this new guy probably does have kids so he has ticked one box already.
It will be very interesting to watch as she has made it very clear to all how much she wants a family and this new guy had better be ready for the future with Elaine
I wonder how much she is willing to adapt her lifestyle to this new guy, we will see. 🤔🤔
It’s not the usual way to have a baby but me and my husband tried for four years if she was so desperate for a baby she would have gone to any length to have one, she could have lost weight and had ivf but no it’s too much hard work for the manager of fuck all, you can’t sit back and expect to berthing your fall into your lap. Plenty of couples don’t have sex but they still love each other. My husband broke his back and we didn’t have it for a long time, I didn’t run off though🤷🏼‍♀️

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She only got back from their summer holiday in the middle of June,5 months ago, so they must of booked next years trip soon after that. Theres also a pic of her with her wedding rings on as late as 8th September. They haven't split as long as she's making out, she's just trying to cover her own back because it seems she's moved on from her 10 year marriage in a matter of 3 ish months if that!

Rosap

im sorry but she is defo playing us here!! 100 percent having us on! That is her on that account and she is doing it for a laugh, no way she would have someone watching her live like that when she is chatting shit.. and then she wouldn’t be able to lie about real life on her ‘secret’ insta.. if she wouldn’t have people from work, why would she have a potential boyfriend?
I totally agree , why would she even tell him about her secret insta at this stage. On another note , poor Neil he must be getting feed back from people who are on her insta
- I'd love if he joined tattle so he could have a rant

• Haha

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
If I had an affair my mum would call me a slag too. Marriages take work and effort they require give and take, not just take take take. The difference between me and Elaine is I wouldn’t announce things said between me and my mum. She is so desperate to look good and innocent if someone caught her eye and she owned up and said I found this new guy all exciting and lovely people would have more respect for her.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
1) i think they must have spoken about baby names as he randomly keeps asking about does she like this name or that name
also so the story is they went out for dinner elaine wanted a twirl he went into the garage and instead of looking like an idoit when he asked the staff he said his girlfriend was pregnant and craved a twirl so when he came back he said btw your pregnant and when they went to his parents to just drop in apprently told his mum elaine is pregnant even as a joke thats a very very odd comment and quite disrespectful to people who can not get pregnant just all very odd very clear from the live they are together or on the brink of getting together

• Wow
  • Haha

Strem

Alright then ....anyone think thats relationship talk or just me.
These are the exact same excuses my (now ex) husband made when I caught him in a hotel with another woman. ‘You and me were going through a bad patch, I just needed a friend to talk to and she understood me, there was no sex, we’re just friends!’ Bull poop. Just admit you’ve cheated and stop the lies, you will always get caught out!

Boro Lass

I think She's in for a rude awakening! What other Man would do the housework & cooking etc whilst She sits on Her lazy Ass? My guess is NONE! If this split is down to Her, I hope She lives to regret it, but Neil finds someone who will love him as He deserves to be loved. Not someone who posts on the internet about his most private details, and uses him as a fucking slave around the house. Let's see if it was really his fault, this not being able to conceive,,,,,,,,,,,I wish Neil all the best.