Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Saturday, another “illness”. Every weekend there’s something wrong with her. She just says it so she can use it as an excuse to “nap on the sofa” and it won’t seem as bad if she’s “ill”. She knows exactly how pathetic it is. Absolutely boiling and blazing sunshine in the north east today and she’ll be spending the day watching YouTube and sleeping. 30 years old, no kids, 2 incomes coming in and that’s how they spend a weekend in the sun. Indoors, because she’s too insecure to be around other women who are dressed for summer while she wears her winter boots and massive cardigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is exactly it. She won’t do a single thing. There are so many fantastic places to go in north east, even go to York or Edinburgh for the day, but Elaine will just not move from the sofa. No wonder she’s not happy with her life, she doesn’t do anything to enhance it!!

Reactions: 5
She’s got no one to blame but herself for leading such a boring, unfulfilled life.

Doesn't seem to want to see her nan, I'd make the effort If only my Nan was still around.

Reactions: 6
Indoors, because she’s too insecure to be around other women who are dressed for summer while she wears her winter boots and massive cardigans!
I honestly think this is the reason why she barely goes out and when she does she goes so early before most people even leave their homes on the weekend.

Doesn't seem to want to see her nan, I'd make the effort If only my Nan was still around.
She said on a live awhile ago that up until her nan had the stroke she was a different person who she didnt like very much. Apparently when after the stroke she had a personality change so now Elaine said she's much nicer. Not really sure what to make of that to be honest!

She doesnt give a tit about her Nan would rather leave it to her mum to deal with. Except when she wants the sympathy when she's not well.

So Neil's painted the kitchen today, she doesn't know if he's finished yet....and now he's cooking her dinner on the george foreman grill while she sits in the garden. She admits she's been on the sofa all day. 👏 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
I’d love to work where Elaine works it seems like such a positive place. I’ve never known anybody to get as many compliments from work colleagues as she does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FE3F4286-06B2-42E1-A75F-D4809C83F96C.jpeg

I’m just ..... wow.

And the other thing that really really bothers me ... it may not anyone else but ... wet hair, side plait. I don’t even know why it bothers me. It just really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never plays anything down, every second day she’s posting on insta about all the compliments she gets, gifts, thank yous, cakes etc etc

Reactions: 9
View attachment 35357

I’m just ..... wow.

And the other thing that really really bothers me ... it may not anyone else but ... wet hair, side plait. I don’t even know why it bothers me. It just really does.
She is a receptionist.... Not a bloody surgeon! The way she goes on you would honestly think she's this high flyer with such a important job

(not saying that a receptionist isn't a important job but it's no where near the level Elaine thinks it is)

I would never down play a receptionist role. I did it for many years, (slave comes to mind from my old bosses 😉) and even with them kissing my arse I never received near to what she does.
Especially looks wise. You’re eyes are beautiful. Like what?!
If someone at work said that to me, I’d probably get arrested for sexual harassment 😂 lol
I joke , but I have never known someone in a less senior role to be complimented from her eyes to her skin to her appearance.

• Haha
Wonder if Elaine will be off out somewhere nice for the day making the most of the nice weather? ...or will it be another day sitting on her sofa 😂 the furthest she will probably go is her Mams to stuff her face and drink gin, and of course Neil will have to drive as she will be drinking!

• Haha
It just would never happen in real life would it? So many (different) members of staff in a more senior role than her ALWAYS passing compliments on her appearance! Wake up Elaine this isn’t a dodgy late night soap opera you’re part of 😂

• Haha
I would never down play a receptionist role. I did it for many years, (slave comes to mind from my old bosses 😉) and even with them kissing my arse I never received near to what she does.
Especially looks wise. You’re eyes are beautiful. Like what?!
If someone at work said that to me, I’d probably get arrested for sexual harassment 😂 lol
I joke , but I have never known someone in a less senior role to be complimented from her eyes to her skin to her appearance.
Especially the way she does her eyeliner 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.