Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member

Jesus H Christ on a bike, how fucking awful does she look in that outfit?! How utterly deluded is she to squeeze herself into something that's clearly 2 sizes too small.

I'd hate to be the next customer to try those trousers on after she's been stuffing her sweaty gunt into them.

I notice she doesn't have socks on, I bet those boots smell like a ripe gorgonzola left out in the midday sun :sick: I hope she doesn't go commando into the bargain <heave>.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

BananaRama

Chatty Member
So strange and so rude! Go and eat breakfast with your husband! If you don’t eat, then sit with him. Have a cuppa. Not sit in the car while he eats alone.
Also, why not stay the whole day? Go for walks around the area. Have day time rampant sex. Or just stay for dinner. Then go home. Why waste your day by going home to do what exactly?! To sit in your dressing gown watching endless YouTube videos and nap? Cause yo girl needs a nap after that bad sleep on the bed!
And for the love of God burn that top!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mel1990

Oh for heavens sakes she’s on stories crying because she’s taken that job and now a manager is putting a case together to keep her in her current job with a pay increase and saying how much she does for the company JUST MAKE HER CEO FOR EFF SAKES

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Sallydally

VIP Member
she’s actually sat in the car whilst her husband has breakfast on his own 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a weird fucked up marriage. I bet if she’d gone away with her mummy she wouldn’t leave her to eat breakfast on her own. I used to pity Elaine for some unknown reason but now I think she’s a spoilt, rude bitch for not even having breakfast, which was part of the voucher Neil’s parents kindly gave them let alone spend the 2nd night there.
Run back to mummy Elaine and go shopping for shit. Fucking unreal. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

queencarmen

VIP Member
I’ve been to M&S as a very poor shabbily dressed student (I really like their smoothies lol) literally wearing my university hoodie and I never got ‘looked up and down’ lol it’s all in her head! She’s paranoid because she’s so judgemental towards everyone else so she assumes they’re the same towards her.

Reactions: 14

Sara_M

VIP Member
Jaysus😳 what the hell is she thinking with that ensemble?!!
I cant wait for the posing tomorrow night for her leaving do. Neil will be swinging from the light fitting to get the perfect shot, Elaine's makeup will be done to perfection (eyeliner on the middle of the bottom lash line, the 1 mac lipstick she owns from that time she complained) , she'll be playing with her hair, squinting and pouting in to the camera, making the fellas go wild.
Wonder if neil will be allowed out on the leaving do. He works there too but, I've a feeling it'll just be all the other guys that fancy and flirt with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mel1990

Has anybody noticed when she talks about Neil and his high cholesterol and that he’s been told he needs lose weight she does it with a little dig as if he’s the one with the weight problem not her because he’s been told by the dr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Marman

I watched Katy Beach video about their struggle with fertility and omg I'm not surprised her and Elaine stopped talking so much. Imagine working your arse off, losing 9.5 stone, travelling abroad to pay for IVF and actually making the effort to have a baby and being friends with Elaine who just expects it to magically happen then complain when it doesn't! I'd be fuming I don't know how she has the nerve to complain when she has made absolutely no steps in the last however many years to make a baby a reality. No weight loss, no stopping buying crap and saving the money for IVF, no settling for a cheaper holiday or no holiday and using that money towards saving for IVF. I wouldn't want to be her friend. She thinks everything is so bad for her and needs a reality check because she's the one creating this life for herself.

Traceysman

Chatty Member
If the sizing of her clothes bother her that much she either needs to lose weight or just accept the size she is if she's too lazy to lose weight, her skinny jeans are at least 2 sizes too small, they must be so uncomfortable and she literally looks like a stuffed sausage. What always gives me a laugh is when she wears something that fits perfectly, then she pulls and tugs on it and claims it's so baggy. Lol.
I completely agree with you. She’s at least an 18/20 and that’s fine, but I don’t get why she kids herself. She just looks so much worse stuffed into stuff that doesn’t fit. Emma from its Emchanel is a size 18/20 but I think she looks great as she wears clothes to suit her shape and makes an effort with herself like always does her hair and has her nails done. Elaine is clearly unhappy with her weight, but like you say she’s too lazy to do anything about it!!

89B1AC29-045D-4660-8737-801832F21859.jpeg

• Wow

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww don't be awful bitches, I fucking love Elaine. She is a breath of fresh air with impeccable taste in clothes. You lot are well jel, she's absolutely gorgeous. Take no notice Elaine ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
How can she complain she's tired she literally works 9-5 5 mins from home and has all her breaks etc I think the new job will be a shock if she has to work more than her 37 hours. Then she has a headache because..... yep because shes sat/layed down too much!!! Oh apart from seeing her dad which for some reason she only ever sees in a pub?!?!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else when she is talking about the latest purchase she adds the ".com" on to things? Like, "I got this off boohoo.com" or, "I got this off very.co.uk" ? 😂 I dont know why she says it, and I dont know why it annoys me! I suppose at least she doesnt add the "www."

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
I know it's early but I truly, sincerely do hope she does Christmas videos.

Does anyone wanna share their fave highlights from her Christmases past? 🎅
She will almost definitely vlog. She starts at beginning of December so that EVERYONE knows it’s her Birthday, she’s normally already bought everyone some shitty gifts (she buys most things in January sales) it will be the gift set with a glass and bottle of something in. Poor (nearly 50 year old) Neil gets a pac man or mario t shirt and some ridiculous socks. Her sister gets bottles of wine that Elaine gets given and doesn’t want. Elaine would never host Christmas dinner, she leaves her Mam to do all that...

Basically, Elaine just buys everyone a load of tat!

...oh and how could I forget the gingerbread man crap that gets put everywhere?!! I remember her once saying that she didn’t know where that obsession came from. Well I remember when everyone on you tube was buying gingerbread wrapping paper from Asda, that’s where it started. Just Elaine jumping on another bandwagon 😂 her decorations look awful like a kid has decorated the house!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She's live now. One of the company directors offered her a job as a project manager today apparently. Bloody hell never known a company that promotes the receptionist to project manger :ROFLMAO: He specifically wants Elaine, he hand picked her and told her she didnt even have to apply.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
She's live now. One of the company directors offered her a job as a project manager today apparently. Bloody hell never known a company that promotes the receptionist to project manger :ROFLMAO: He specifically wants Elaine, he hand picked her and told her she didnt even have to apply.
Honestly, I don't know why they haven't fucked the queen off and made Elaine her Maj. Or the priminister, or heck, ruler of the Earth!

• Haha