Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she makes Neil take photos of her from a step ladder yet she puts him on stories like that. Hes just chilling, being himself, in his mother in laws garden but Elaine cant respect that and plasters him on Instagram. I agree with the person on here the other day, theres some weird controlling behaviour going on. She has to have the upper hand, constantly belittling him either directly or, indirectly.
It doesnt appear to be just with Neil though. She talks down about almost everyone, except her mother.

Reactions: 11
I think she does give Neil a hard time. She’s terrified he will leave her because deep down she knows that no one would look at her.

Reactions: 6
I'm assured that it is easy just never tried it. Maybe that's how I could get non blurry pics of my pets... Great idea. 👍
Just take a short video, play it frame by frame and screen shot whatever looks good then crop out the bits you don’t want on the photo. I use it a lot as my dog has an Instagram account (I know, it’s ridiculous!) and I have some great pics of her running, jumping, diving in water etc

Reactions: 2
Her life literally is like groundhog day.... Every year its the same thing she's going to lose weight and drop X amount of sizes....yet as the time goes on she just seems to be putting more and more weight on.

Her life literally is like groundhog day.... Every year its the same thing she's going to lose weight and drop X amount of sizes....yet as the time goes on she just seems to be putting more and more weight on.
I totally agree. I don’t understand buying clothes to slim into. Concentrate on shifting the weight, then go and treat yourself to new clothes because you will feel different. She doesn’t want to put any effort in at all to shifting the pounds, she just gives up after a week. It’s been the same old same old for years!!

View attachment 35453

Imagine if Neil put her on social media looking like this 🤔😳
Was she ridiculing Neil on insta?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who buys dresses for a holiday next year? Wear the ones you had this year jeez! Her house must be swarming with clothes.

Reactions: 5
Elaine is just unhappy with her life full stop. A baby will not make her happy, shifting weight won’t make her happy. She needs some serious help!!

Reactions: 7
Again Wow! So selfie/up on a ladder trick-ogrophy really is her friend!
Compared to her pouting selfies, her face is round. Her back is more hunched. She is very wide around the middle.

View attachment 35447
Wow!! Just goes to show how big she really is!! And how much she likes to trick everyone with her pics

Reactions: 3
She actually posted a picture of her nieces! Her sister has always been very much against photos of them online, elaine has said that before. So either her sister has changed her mind (unlikely!) Or, as per usual, Elaine has gone against her sisters wishes and just did it anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She actually posted a picture of her nieces! Her sister has always been very much against photos of them online, elaine has said that before. So either her sister has changed her mind (unlikely!) Or, as per usual, Elaine has gone against her sisters wishes and just did it anyway!
I reckon Elaine has gone against her sister. Elaine is one very selfish woman!!

Reactions: 9
Like she did with the chocolate before dinner that time! Then moaned about her sister 😲

Could just imagine how angry and upset she would be if the tables were turned. Would rant all day about how she knows best for her own children. Awful, just awful.

Reactions: 7
Yep, Neil was working in the garden and lazy bones had a nap! How can a woman that does, literally, nothing be so tired all the time? Is there actually something medically wrong with her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.