Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the picture she took in her kimono tagging em... taken from the roof again and god the lines under her eyes. She's looking tired and rough.

Reactions: 5
She thinks because she has the kaftan on then she is summery, surely they are not boots she is wearing!

Reactions: 4
Horrible outfit yet again. The top needs a good ironing and she looks like she has just chucked Her dressing gown on over her clothes! That cake she was sent, deffo looks like leftovers from something. what catering company presents cakes like that? If I didn't know any better, i would say she had made them herself!

Horrible outfit yet again. The top needs a good ironing and she looks like she has just chucked Her dressing gown on over her clothes! That cake she was sent, deffo looks like leftovers from something. what catering company presents cakes like that? If I didn't know any better, i would say she had made them herself!
I agree they certainly look like leftovers!

I really can’t understand the angle she gets Neil to take the pictures. It doesn’t make her look slim, in fact it probably makes her look worse. She looks about 2foot tall and it really does look ridiculous! I notice she doesn’t have her wedding rings on? I honestly can’t stand the way this woman dresses. She just doesn’t make an effort at all. The hair, the awful eyeliner, on a red hot day dressing for winter!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She needs a bigger pair of jeans ASAP, her legs look like sausages with too much meat in them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way a catering company sent her those. She had on stories, the other day, that a buffet was ordered in. I reckon she wrapped herself up some leftovers and stuck her name on them so no one else could have any. The scones look like they're on the turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way a catering company sent her those. She had on stories, the other day, that a buffet was ordered in. I reckon she wrapped herself up some leftovers and stuck her name on them so no one else could have any. The scones look like they're on the turn!
Definitely wrapped them up...she was going to have it all as a snack 😂

Her legs look like sausages and her feet look like trotters!! Boots why? It's 24 here in South Wales

• Haha
Her legs look like sausages and her feet look like trotters!! Boots why? It's 24 here in South Wales
It’s been 23/24 here in Newcastle!! Why doesn’t she wear sandals? She just look like she’s dressed for winter. And you’re so right about her legs in them jeans...squeezing into them 😂

Reactions: 3
No way would any professional caterers write a client's name like that on clingfilm. All lies! 😆😆
They would also box them up probably individually rather than them all shoved on a plate like a leftovers doggy bag. She is full of sh*t, can’t expect anything else when her life is so dull and boring and she knows it.

Reactions: 8
Elaine is so dizzy today that she couldn’t even manage out for her Saturday shopping.
So that’ll be her not leaving the house or her dressing gown for the full weekend I imagine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally don't think Elaine wants a baby as bad as she does. I think she uses it as a way to guilt Neil and keep him as her little witch. I think she blames him for it, whether directly or not. As a form of psychological manipulation to keep him feeling poorly about himself. This way he won't feel remotely good about himself cause if he did, he would leave her. This is why she goes for older men too, so she can maintain some sort of 'higher ground'

Reactions: 11
I personally don't think Elaine wants a baby as bad as she does. I think she uses it as a way to guilt Neil and keep him as her little witch. I think she blames him for it, whether directly or not. As a form of psychological manipulation to keep him feeling poorly about himself. This way he won't feel remotely good about himself cause if he did, he would leave her. This is why she goes for older men too, so she can maintain some sort of 'higher ground'
You’ve hit the nail on the head!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.