Elaine12Jones #4 She thinks the jungle top is hot. We all know it’s not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil must be busy in the kitchen, or still in bed because they have such a hectic life you know! She’s having to cope without the Ariel view pictures and videos by the looks of it.
Why the cardigan, the hair looks shite and she’s huge!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why the cardigan?! Nobody cares about her stupid arms, she looks worse because she’s drawing attention to the fact she’s trying to hide them with a winter woolly 😆

Reactions: 5
It’s her comfort blanket. If i felt I had to wear things like that in the summer because I’m that insecure I’d be losing the weight ASAP!

It really does just draw more attention to her...maybe that’s the idea?!

I wonder if she has her boots on with it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s been shopping in ASDA sale - “bought dresses in smaller sizes as this time next year she’ll be slim” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And she’s been shopping in ASDA sale - “bought dresses in smaller sizes as this time next year she’ll be slim” 😂😂
🤣 she never learns!! Just buy some decent clothes that fit you AT THE MOMENT Elaine then you won’t look as bad!! 😂 she just loves to waste money!!

Reactions: 7
Booking her holiday for next year today. and bought dresses in smaller sizes (why doesn't she learn?!) So I guess the diet for next year's diet will soon start. and she won't fit into those dresses.

Reactions: 7
I'm so sick of hearing the same thing from elaine, constantly posting quotes or posts from others validating her feelings when she's clearly not happy. How can this grown adult women not stick to an eating plan? I used to be really skinny, and I gained a fair bit of weight in the past few years, and a year ago I decided that I had enough and couldn't look at myself just gaining weight and gaining weight. I went through a detox which was hell for a couple of days, and stuck to a healthy eating plan that is a lifestyle, not just a temporary diet, and I've lost all the weight I picked up.

And sorry to say, but for such an average woman she is constantly getting compliments, I'm lucky if I get one a month haha but in all seriousness, does she think we're all thick or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Again Wow! So selfie/up on a ladder trick-ogrophy really is her friend!
Compared to her pouting selfies, her face is round. Her back is more hunched. She is very wide around the middle.

D01FAEA4-48C0-4315-8A89-6E03FF604D96.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So desperate for a baby but guzzling bloody monkey 47 again and looking obese and unhealthy in recent pics. If she wants a baby as much as makes out then why the hell cant she stick to a diet and stop the drinking! I’m sorry the compliments are bullshit she’s 30 have you seen the state of her eye bags! She looks more like a 40+ year old woman

• Haha
Still think it’s hilarious she makes him remove his chest hair because she doesn’t like it. As if she goes near him anyway so why would she care?! Imagine if he said he didn’t like her stretch marks? He’s stupid for actually doing it!

• Wow
Still think it’s hilarious she makes him remove his chest hair because she doesn’t like it. As if she goes near him anyway so why would she care?! Imagine if he said he didn’t like her stretch marks? He’s stupid for actually doing it!
😱 Nothing nicer than a hairy chest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.