Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time she did Cambridge she kept it a secret for weeks. She lost loads of weight on it before even mentioning it. I was shocked as she can’t keep anything to do with herself quiet!!!

She's already home sat in the sofa in her dressing gown 🤣
Next few days will be the "honest" weight post about how she's doing the whole "you do you" thing and saying although her weight doesn't define her she's going on another diet
Oh and countless naps and gin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how tight are them jean 😬😬. And she that burn her lips look scabbie 🤢.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, they are so tight! They look so so so uncomfortable
Bloody hell, she will cut off her blood supply!! I see she looks like she has a proper Grandma top on. Wish to god she would paint her porky pig trotters. She’s bloody clueless!!

She’s got a proper camel toe in them 🤣🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that whenever she does an outfit video her bottom half is completely frozen stiff. She does not move her legs at all, too scared her size will be shown and her crazy slimming trickery posing will be uncovered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well back to napping can’t be arse to go out to night no suprise. She blotted from the flight

Well back to napping can’t be arse to go out to night no suprise. She blotted from the flight
Yeah yeah Elaine. You weren’t going anywhere anyway, you just want to sound like you’ve got stuff going on!!

I really dont understand her. No kids, no ties. Ffs, I would be out every week! You're 30 girl, go and enjoy it, I did and still do!

She has told us twice that she has checked her work emails , and 50 people were asking her to do things for her. Surprised the place is still standing in her absence. She is having a "me day" on Monday which will probably involve lounging and going to b and m ssssssss and home bargains and sitting on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she vlog the holiday? I bet ‘so many’ people are asking her to come back to YouTube so she vlogged it 😂

• Haha
Even if you don't have friends you've still got you're husband to have good times with. I see she's doing a live now. I can tell she doesn't really feel anything for Neil, how sad.

Reactions: 3
DAC3C5FD-5464-4D01-843A-E2A89252841A.jpeg I’m pretty sure she has lipoedema to be honest. Something she will always have, and IF she did lose weight wouldn’t make a huge impact to her arms or legs. She will always have large arms and legs that aren’t in proportion to the rest of her body. The bum can also be affected.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.