Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, it's thumberlina! Thank god it's the last day, poor Neil can finally come down from the top of the palm tree he's been up all week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ can she breathe in anymore!

That pic of her and her mum!! She is huge!!

Reactions: 4
Is it really the last night?! Get ready ladies and gentlemen for the tit storm that will be Cambridge when they get back! What's the betting then? I give it 2 days max!!! I agree, Neil looks so old. Each to their own I suppose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her legs are her biggest bit (after her forehead), she ALWAYS hides one behind the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How stupid is this girl? Reduced her factor of suncream as the week has gone on! Pathetic thing! Now on about rebooking for next year, another week around the pool, another week of tacky entertainment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How stupid is this girl? Reduced her factor of suncream as the week has gone on! Pathetic thing! Now on about rebooking for next year, another week around the pool, another week of tacky entertainment.
She’s unreal!! Well, let’s see if she will slim for the next holiday...take your bets 🤣

Has anyone got the picture with her and her Mam?

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣

Another "this year is my year" crap, more failed diets in the lead up to the hol! Wonder if she's actually go without her mum this time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣

Another "this year is my year" crap, more failed diets in the lead up to the hol! Wonder if she's actually go without her mum this time!!
Nope by sound of it they all goin back. And wtf was the Pretending To run in the room course then nick the ironing board from out side sumone room instead of geting there own. Cringe or what. And the sumcrem thing I like she don’t wear it. Course she won’t everyone to no she mean on holiday. And got a tan. We’ll burn like a sassage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Why do people do this? Thefatfunny one is another one who does and it gets on my tits.
IF you are comfortable with your body why position it/pose it and hide parts? If you’re “doing you” then do it without trying to make your waist 70 inches smaller by placing your hand practically on your belly button. Don’t put your hands over your thighs, don’t stand with one leg behind you to give you a smaller silhouette.
You cannot preach about body positivity when you do all of the above every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
B
View attachment 25251
Why do people do this? Thefatfunny one is another one who does and it gets on my tits.
IF you are comfortable with your body why position it/pose it and hide parts? If you’re “doing you” then do it without trying to make your waist 70 inches smaller by placing your hand practically on your belly button. Don’t put your hands over your thighs, don’t stand with one leg behind you to give you a smaller silhouette.
You cannot preach about body positivity when you do all of the above every day.
Exactly!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.