Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 25251
Why do people do this? Thefatfunny one is another one who does and it gets on my tits.
IF you are comfortable with your body why position it/pose it and hide parts? If you’re “doing you” then do it without trying to make your waist 70 inches smaller by placing your hand practically on your belly button. Don’t put your hands over your thighs, don’t stand with one leg behind you to give you a smaller silhouette.
You cannot preach about body positivity when you do all of the above every day.
That burn looks so sore, I’d just want to jump in that cool pool. Didn’t Neil’s mum have potential skin cancer a few years ago? You’d think she’s know better. Preach her smear tests but she doesn’t give a monkeys about her skin.

Reactions: 4
That burn looks so sore, I’d just want to jump in that cool pool. Didn’t Neil’s mum have potential skin cancer a few years ago? You’d think she’s know better. Preach her smear tests but she doesn’t give a monkeys about her skin.
I wonder if she has so much has set foot in that pool! How can you just sit all day, not left the hotel once! Yoiu could be anywhere! Bizzare

Reactions: 2
View attachment 25251
Why do people do this? Thefatfunny one is another one who does and it gets on my tits.
IF you are comfortable with your body why position it/pose it and hide parts? If you’re “doing you” then do it without trying to make your waist 70 inches smaller by placing your hand practically on your belly button. Don’t put your hands over your thighs, don’t stand with one leg behind you to give you a smaller silhouette.
You cannot preach about body positivity when you do all of the above every day.
Thing is, she isn’t happy with her body. Otherwise why has she been attempting to lose weight for 10+ years? Why try and squeeze herself into clothes because they say 16 on label. When she’s clearly not? Like someone else said, why all the poses to make herself appear thinner? She has no body positivity and she’s so full of tit. She will attempt another failed diet as soon as she comes back, because she’s so happy with herself 🤣🤥

0r...maybe she’s so happy and positive coz she’s had a shag off Neil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing is, she isn’t happy with her body. Otherwise why has she been attempting to lose weight for 10+ years? Why try and squeeze herself into clothes because they say 16 on label. When she’s clearly not? Like someone else said, why all the poses to make herself appear thinner? She has no body positivity and she’s so full of tit. She will attempt another failed diet as soon as she comes back, because she’s so happy with herself 🤣🤥

0r...maybe she’s so happy and positive coz she’s had a shag off Neil 🤣
Imagine having a shag and never knowing when its over lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does but you can see where Elaine gets this sizing down from! She said her mum was a size 8 a couple of weeks ago 😂
I would say the Mam was about a 14. No way at all size 8 🤣

She’s only saying that because in Elaine’s head if she says her Mams a size 8, then people will think she’s a 14. Her Mam is clearly about a 14, so I would say Elaine is at least 18/20!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

She’s only saying that because in Elaine’s head if she says her Mams a size 8, then people will think she’s a 14. Her Mam is clearly about a 14, so I would say Elaine is at least 18/20!!

Does it really matter if she's a size 8 or 14?
Her Mum doesn't have an issue with it obviously, whatever size she is I think she looks good.

Yes this is a tattle page, but the comments on her Mum's size is scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 4
Does it really matter if she's a size 8 or 14?
Her Mum doesn't have an issue with it obviously, whatever size she is I think she looks good.

Yes this is a tattle page, but the comments on her Mum's size is scraping the barrel.
I don’t give a monkeys about her Mam. I was simply commenting what ELAINE had said, I wasn’t having a dig at her Mam.

She will be sat on the sofa tomorrow in her dressing gown after having a nana nap and Neil will be in bed! She will be ranting about Cambridge, have 14 gins and then go on a live pissed as a fart spouting some rancid tit! 🙄

• Haha
I don't reckon she will even mention Cambridge, think that was a whim, though she should have a weeks worth from when she last didn't do it. I reckon she will be back to slimming world, for maybe two weeks, then decide the scales don't define her so give that up. Anyone else like to place their bets?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.