Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She spends all this money on a holiday to just wear rubbish clothes and watch rubbish entertainment in the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She spends all this money on a holiday to just wear rubbish clothes and watch rubbish entertainment in the hotel.
Not to forget that they never venture from the hotel either. Could have gone to Sunderland every day to lounge by the sea 😂

• Haha
Just look on Jess on the plus size and guess what she wearing white 😂😂. Think she tryin to be there her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Who looks better 🤔🤔🤔🤔 😂 obviously Jess! She looks like a sexy young woman enjoying her hols... Elaine? Someone who is frumpy, old before her time and looks uncomfortable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
View attachment 25002

Who looks better 🤔🤔🤔🤔😂 obviously Jess! She looks like a sexy young woman enjoying her hols... Elaine? Someone who is frumpy, old before her time and looks uncomfortable 🤦‍♀️
Jess with her make up. The dress kinda look like a nighy but I still like it. I wouldn’t say Elaine goin out look like a day outfit 😂😂 she never put any effort in to geting ready.

• Haha
Jess is beautiful and confident and happy in her size, Elaine just hasn't got it she would never be confident no matter what size she was, she admitted it when she did lose the weight she still wasnt happy.
Elaine needs to embrace it and realise after all these years she is never going to lose it. Go on Elaine, prove me wrong.

Jess is beautiful and confident and happy in her size, Elaine just hasn't got it she would never be confident no matter what size she was, she admitted it when she did lose the weight she still wasnt happy.
Elaine needs to embrace it and realise after all these years she is never going to lose it. Go on Elaine, prove me wrong.
I totally agree. Jess is big, but she embraces it and has the whole look going on. She bothers with her hair and makeup. She wears trendy clothes. Elaine just looks like a Granny. Same hairstyle ( if you can call it a style) same tit make up. She just never looks different.

Omg Elaine drunk post sayin everything has to stop n got bed n have hillocks by 11 course there bordimg 😂😂 says the one that never goes out always in her dressing grown every night. And the drunk post seen fake to me she putin it on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a STATE! Gets drunk and thinks she's the life and soul of the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best till last 😂😂. And dose she only have one foot as tht all you seen all week 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.