Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she has really packed the weight on hasn't she!! That dress really shows it off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she looks very big on that picture. She’s never going to look slim- no matter how high up that picture is taken!! I really don’t get that eyeliner either. Honestly, I just think she’s a proper state.
I agree. Also her foreheads burnt to a crisp and it’s only day 2 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely taken from a ladder. How else is that picture possible 😂😂
She bought all those dresses, there must have been at least 15 for her holiday and then says the one she has on tonight is 2 years old from ASDA. Also a different swimsuit each day is so unnecessary, wash them through Elaine.

Reactions: 3
Her drunk stories are so cringe! She's pouting like she's some kind of super model 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It was her and Neil dancing in the lift that made me cringe.... it was tragic! Like two old codgers trying to be cool 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no I saw the snap with elaine dancing in the lift (if you can call it that) and then neil joined in, they proper looked like people in their late 60s and it was so cringey. I cant wrap my head around the fact that she is only 30.

• Haha
They are totally CRINGE!! The drunk stories - OMG. The gin is clearly good 🤣

I can't believe she is 30, she looks soooo much older - if she just dressed to her shape and age she could look so much nicer, rather than covering up and cracking out the granny sandals and dresses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was just sort of a hand dance and bopping up and down, the lift started rocking so Neil was like “oh tit”, Elaine’s boobs were having a little bop as well 👵🏻👴🏻
🤣 it’s the only thing that would’ve been rocking with those two in. Certainly won’t be the bed!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, i called it now she's starting to quote from ruddy diet books on her holiday
Ffs Elaine just go and stuff your face worry about losing it all when you get home.

this photo was taken by Neil from the 5th floor as she seems to have no legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was just sort of a hand dance and bopping up and down, the lift started rocking so Neil was like “oh tit”, Elaine’s boobs were having a little bop as well 👵🏻👴🏻
He only sed o tit cuz the noises the life made like was gunna fall n couldn’t take the weight

• Haha
She’s so predictable 😴
Maybe she’s realising now that she should have lost it before her holiday. the sad thing is she won’t loose it for her next either, she talks the talk but when she dosent get the result she wants straight away she stops the diet!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.