Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 I can hardly wait

How do we make a new thread?

Looking rough as!!!
She does look rough, those bags!!! I’m sure they won’t be from lack of sleep from shagging all night 🤣😂!!! I don’t get those crappy highlights she had done 🤣

I’m not sure how to make new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂 her newest outfit pic, surely she's taking the piss now? Is Neil on top of the wardrobe?!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neil May aswell be stood on that piano taking that photo. Does she not know how ridiculous it makes her look? And that fod !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said to my husband "oh look, Neil's got his ladder out again". He replied "no, he's standing on his balls cos they're on the floor cos they're full of semen cos he can't cum inside her". 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She looks about 2 ft tall! She bought all those dresses and I swear she's only worn the same ones as she's worn the past few holidays!

Reactions: 1
What’s that huge vain busting out of her forehead? I noticed it in the past few pics 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.