Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell can she give weight loss advice šŸ¤£šŸ· sheā€™s the ultimate fail!! Honestly, dresses like s grandma, hair pulled back tight as possible to show off her huge forehead and I donā€™t ever know what the hell goes on with her make up šŸ¤£!!! Obviously Miss Popular feels the need to sit in her car on her lunch breaks. Whatā€™s the problem Elaine? Did you not get any compliments on your fantastic underwear today? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got any gossip?
Oh just the usual when she starts with the ā€œmy weight doesnā€™t define meā€ speech. How she wanted to lose 4st for her hols, and why did she want to cos what difference does it make the sun etc... and all that jazz

Sheā€™s also been buying make up and some body moisturiser that she thinks she shouldnā€™t allergic to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What difference would losing 4 stone for your holiday make Elaine? A bloody huge one! For a start you wouldn't be medically obese, you wouldn't be at risk of type 2 diabetes, higher risk of some caner, you would feel amazing in your size 12 dresses that no longer fit you, your confidence would rocket and you'd maybe be interested in doing more than just sit around the hotel on your holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just says these pep talks to herself to make herself feel better because once again sheā€™s failed at loosing weight. Sheā€™s now going on holiday probably heavier than what she was at the start of the year. Even 1 stone loss would of made a difference, but nope she hasnā€™t even managed that. In 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoā€™s she kidding that her weight doesnā€™t define her?? She infuriates me, she couldā€™ve list easily 3 stone from start of the year, but she always wants a quick fix!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah basically justifying why she hasnā€™t lost weight as she doesnā€™t know if she would be any happier even if she had lost it. More compliments from her boss about how wonderful she is šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What difference would losing 4 stone for your holiday make Elaine? A bloody huge one! For a start you wouldn't be medically obese, you wouldn't be at risk of type 2 diabetes, higher risk of some caner, you would feel amazing in your size 12 dresses that no longer fit you, your confidence would rocket and you'd maybe be interested in doing more than just sit around the hotel on your holiday.
I totally agree. Not only for how she looks but her health!!

Yeah basically justifying why she hasnā€™t lost weight as she doesnā€™t know if she would be any happier even if she had lost it. More compliments from her boss about how wonderful she is šŸ™„
Honestly I want to work there!! All these compliments she gets!!

I totally agree. Not only for how she looks but her health!!

Honestly I want to work there!! All these compliments she gets!!
If she lost half a stone she would be banging on about it, and probably buying size 10 clothes. Like Iā€™ve said many times before, sheā€™s a very unhappy woman with many issues. So no, she probably wouldnā€™t be happy if she lost weight. She would still have stuff to moan and complain about if she were size 10!!

Has she still not been on that holiday yet šŸ˜³ šŸ˜“

Sheā€™s dragging it out as much as her birthday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Exactly this. If thats not a big enough incentive a nice holiday I don't know what is

Reactions: 2
The same old Elaine
Talking herself in to feeling good about her many failed diets
She will come off holiday, go on a diet and then fail again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing that got me (over the old usual babble she spouts) is this anxiety over leaving her nan.
ā€œMy nan will have no one around to see her, be with her etc.ā€
ā€œSo the BEST idea would be to beg my mum to come along with me on holiday so not even she can be around for my Nan. Because I donā€™t want to be alone with my husbandā€
I mean ..... what?!
If I was in that situation then one person being back with my family member would be the better option. If I had anxiety.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The same old Elaine
Talking herself in to feeling good about her many failed diets
She will come off holiday, go on a diet and then fail again
She just doesnā€™t get it. Eat less, move more. She has to look at the longer term goal rather than each week. Sheā€™s disappointed when she loses 2lb, but thatā€™s a healthy loss. Sheā€™s never going to be losing 3-4lb a week!! Even 1lb a week it will come off slowly, but if sheā€™s patient it will come off. However, Elaine is always after a quick fix and wants a diet that she can eat what she wants, drink gin and not move her big fat arse off the sofa!!! šŸ¤£

Thing that got me (over the old usual babble she spouts) is this anxiety over leaving her nan.
ā€œMy nan will have no one around to see her, be with her etc.ā€
ā€œSo the BEST idea would be to beg my mum to come along with me on holiday so not even she can be around for my Nan. Because I donā€™t want to be alone with my husbandā€
I mean ..... what?!
If I was in that situation then one person being back with my family member would be the better option. If I had anxiety.
Bloody hell when her Nan was ill, she never helped out. Even one day didnā€™t tell her Nan she was off work and went to metro centre while her mam had to take a day off and go to the hospital. Elaine canā€™t be bothered with her Nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.