Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the same Elaine I used to watch on YouTube 😂🤔
Where has that sass come from, or has she been on the monkey gin again in her jungle top 🥴
I wish she would hurry up and go on holiday .. I’ve never known anyone to bang on about holiday clothes as much as her! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where has that sass come from, or has she been on the monkey gin again in her jungle top 🥴
I wish she would hurry up and go on holiday .. I’ve never known anyone to bang on about holiday clothes as much as her! 😴
Its the only time i ever see her in dresses. Summer clothes for Elaine is the usual without the jumper.🤨

I don’t understand why she only wears summer clothes on holiday. It will be a hot day and Elaine will be in clumpy boots and jumper. She never looks feminine! No wonder Neil doesn’t want to go near her 🤣. She gets so excited about her holiday because it’s the only thing that happens in her full boring life. Did anyone watch her vlogs on the run up to her birthday last year? She was like a 6 year old, then said birthdays don’t bother her! All that dancing in front of mirror was so cringe last night, I had a good laugh though!!

The funny thing is, they don’t even go out on holiday. They will sit in the same spot every night watching the same hotel entertainment 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she only wears summer clothes on holiday. It will be a hot day and Elaine will be in clumpy boots and jumper. She never looks feminine! No wonder Neil doesn’t want to go near her 🤣. She gets so excited about her holiday because it’s the only thing that happens in her full boring life. Did anyone watch her vlogs on the run up to her birthday last year? She was like a 6 year old, then said birthdays don’t bother her! All that dancing in front of mirror was so cringe last night, I had a good laugh though!!

The funny thing is, they don’t even go out on holiday. They will sit in the same spot every night watching the same hotel entertainment 🤣
Oooo don’t forget before 8am they will be running for the best sun beds round the pool every day with their towels......... sad

• Haha
Seeing these pics has reminded me how stupid she looks with those bad burn lines then wearing dresses to show them off. Its horrid. If you insist on strap Mark's as your too prude to pull them down when on an sun lounger then dont wear strapless dresses on an eve. And if i were her I'd stop being so scared of terrorist attacks and start being more scared of skin cancer. She made such a fuss about wearing bikinis last year that were so high they may as well have been cossies. This new elaine might show a bit more skin this year you know for the boys Haha. Deffo something not right with her and Neil if she vlogs her hol it will be hard to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a very strange one. I just don’t understand why she just won’t wear factor 50. These days EVERYONE knows the risks of the sun yet she still insists on frying her porky self!! Why doesn’t she get a spray tan and use factor 50? It infuriates me!!

Seeing these pics has reminded me how stupid she looks with those bad burn lines then wearing dresses to show them off. Its horrid. If you insist on strap Mark's as your too prude to pull them down when on an sun lounger then dont wear strapless dresses on an eve. And if i were her I'd stop being so scared of terrorist attacks and start being more scared of skin cancer. She made such a fuss about wearing bikinis last year that were so high they may as well have been cossies. This new elaine might show a bit more skin this year you know for the boys Haha. Deffo something not right with her and Neil if she vlogs her hol it will be hard to hide.
She’s not prudy at all. Loves to flaunt herself! Can you imagine her dancing round the office to attract the men 🤣😂

Oooo don’t forget before 8am they will be running for the best sun beds round the pool every day with their towels......... sad
🤣😂🤣 well they certainly won’t be enjoying the hotel bed!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She got into talking about sex and stuff on her live the other night, said she has a vibrator & she made a comment which hinted that they barely have sex.

• Sick
Back to bounce class tonight - it’s been two weeks since she’s been!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The dancing in the mirrooorrww makes my toes curl. She’s cringe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.