Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her eyeliner... why is it just in the middle. I don’t get the look

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she on about buyin a house next door to her mum 😱.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How will she afford it? And what about Neil? He rarely sees his Mum as it is, Elaine sees hers every week, probably a good couple times too.
No idea thy just talkin about it there 2 house one needs loads of work done Witch she dont have time or patience to do it and she said she don’t have to decorate 😂😂. And the people not long past away she don’t wonna go for it to for it to soon or leve or to long

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No idea thy just talkin about it there 2 house one needs loads of work done Witch she dont have time or patience to do it and she said she don’t have to decorate 😂😂. And the people not long past away she don’t wonna go for it to for it to soon or leve or to long
Wait so Elaine's mum owns two houses, and one sounds like it's been left to her from someone who has passed on? Or am I reading that wrong :oops:

Wait so Elaine's mum owns two houses, and one sounds like it's been left to her from someone who has passed on? Or am I reading that wrong :oops:
It’s her mums neighbours house, passed away a few weeks ago and her mum has asked Elaine why doesn’t she buy it.

Reactions: 2
She might as well move in with her "mam". Don't get me wrong my Mum was amazing unfortunately not with us anymore but I still wouldn't wanna live next door to her even if she was 😂 was gunna say wouldn't want her to hear what me and the hubby get up to but Elaine and Neil don't even kiss so that wouldn't be an issue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably been looking on here and read the parts where people were saying she was renting, and why hadn’t they bought a house. Neil being too old for a mortgage etc. Probably more bull! Seems she full of it these days 😂

She’s probably been looking on here and read the parts where people were saying she was renting, and why hadn’t they bought a house. Neil being too old for a mortgage etc. Probably more bull! Seems she full of it these days 😂
I totally agree!! She’s full of tit 🤣💩

• Haha
Not when she has to buy her Monkey 47 gin! I can’t imagine her pulling her finger out and decorating a house or even cutting the grass. She’s so bloody lazy.
She would have poor Neil doing the whole lot

Reactions: 2
Why have the story changed about the bikini last night the guy didn’t no her mum size now she sayin she told them And note say have lush time now it’s have a luvly holiday 🤨😂

• Haha
Why have the story changed about the bikini last night the guy didn’t no her mum size now she sayin she told them And note say have lush time now it’s have a luvly holiday 🤨😂
i noticed that too, in the live the guy magically guessed her mums size correctly top and bottoms and elaine was like omg thats the right size too how did he know and in her story she said she had told him the size. hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.