Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i noticed that too, in the live the guy magically guessed her mums size correctly top and bottoms and elaine was like omg thats the right size too how did he know and in her story she said she had told him the size. hmmm
What’s the story for those of us that are blocked?

Reactions: 1
What’s the story for those of us that are blocked?
She claimed Asda did a random act of kindness by sending out a bikini for her mum for free after locating stock in her size. She said her mum was a size 10! Hmmm I’d say not. Does anyone else think her mum looks a bit mutton?

Reactions: 2
She claimed Asda did a random act of kindness by sending out a bikini for her mum for free after locating stock in her size. She said her mum was a size 10! Hmmm I’d say not. Does anyone else think her mum looks a bit mutton?
I would say her Mams about a 14. No way is she a 10! What is it with Elaine and smaller sizes? That story sounds a bit odd to me!! 🤔

Reactions: 3
I would say her Mams about a 14. No way is she a 10! What is it with Elaine and smaller sizes? That story sounds a bit odd to me!! 🤔
Yh with 34 double g think said its the top she couldn’t find they looked in for Asda’s and she got in touch with Asda and ask if thy could find it omg it’s only a with suit next time I can’t find sumthing I like I mite tweet thm 😂😂.

• Haha
Sounds a bit fishy to me!
I think her mum looks like a right chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look, not being funny but why don't you just get tit faced and pounce on one another around ovulation! Really Elaine, it's that simple! But, remember, having a bairn is really really hard! Are you ready for it girl? Hmmm. Let's see! And when is she going away? I feel like shes already been away with all the tit she spouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look, not being funny but why don't you just get tit faced and pounce on one another around ovulation! Really Elaine, it's that simple! But, remember, having a bairn is really really hard! Are you ready for it girl? Hmmm. Let's see! And when is she going away? I feel like shes already been away with all the tit she spouts!
She couldn’t cope with a kid, and it’s never going to happen as they don’t have sex!! If Elaine is tired now, when she doesn’t have a physical job, does nowt in the house and sleeps all the time, how does she think she will cope with a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And this has inspired her to do random acts of kindness, according to lunchtime's car chats. She will be going to b and mssssss and buying cheap tat for people. Surely she must be going soon! She has been going since January, it's only a week of the year. I love my holidays but I've never known anything like her obsession with hers.

• Haha
She couldn’t cope with a kid, and it’s never going to happen as they don’t have sex!! If Elaine is tired now, when she doesn’t have a physical job, does nowt in the house and sleeps all the time, how does she think she will cope with a baby?
As soon as the holiday is over then she will start going on about her birthday in December!! She said last birthday, she was going to change her 30s...what?? To sleep more??

• Haha
Tbh, she does remind me of me before kids in the sense that I had naps at the weekend, did duck all! But i was probably around 26 and my husband was 4 years older. That's where it ends! We were out constantly! I absolutely loved those days then I had my daughter at 27. You're life doesn't end but changes, for the better. It is hard work but so worth it. I feel like shes stuck in a rut and doesn't know how to dig herself out. Neil really isn't the one for her and is quite happy plodding on. She will wake up soon and realise life is passing her by. I'm not keen on her but I do feel sorry for her. I feel like telling her but she'll just deny it and block. Such a sorry state of affairs.

Tbh, she does remind me of me before kids in the sense that I had naps at the weekend, did duck all! But i was probably around 26 and my husband was 4 years older. That's where it ends! We were out constantly! I absolutely loved those days then I had my daughter at 27. You're life doesn't end but changes, for the better. It is hard work but so worth it. I feel like shes stuck in a rut and doesn't know how to dig herself out. Neil really isn't the one for her and is quite happy plodding on. She will wake up soon and realise life is passing her by. I'm not keen on her but I do feel sorry for her. I feel like telling her but she'll just deny it and block. Such a sorry state of affairs.
I don’t feel sorry for her. I just think she’s the type of person that moans about anything.

Reactions: 4
As soon as the holiday is over then she will start going on about her birthday in December!! She said last birthday, she was going to change her 30s...what?? To sleep more??
She starting canbrige for 12 wks when back 😂😂

• Haha
She starting canbrige for 12 wks when back 😂😂
More like 12 hours!! ...that won’t last. She cannot stick to nowt. How will she give up the monkey 47? Neil must have to be going on it- no way he’s going to be allowed to eat food while she’s on Cambridge 🤣

If she was talking about random acts of kidnesss, we should all send them takeaway and vouchers for meals out...see how long the diet would last!! 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pay over £100, give up on day 2! Give me the money Elaine, I could do a trim with tan and do you a meal plan, I'm a qualified nutritionist and I'll guarantee you'll lose weight with me! 🥰

More like 12 hours!! ...that won’t last. She cannot stick to nowt. How will she give up the monkey 47? Neil must have to be going on it- no way he’s going to be allowed to eat food while she’s on Cambridge 🤣

If she was talking about random acts of kidnesss, we should all send them takeaway and vouchers for meals out...see how long the diet would last!! 🤣😂
She will have a headache. And need chocolate. And she say she’ll have to give up boggie bounce course burn to many calories. I don’t get why she gunna stav her self. Why not keep off the gin n tit

Pay over £100, give up on day 2! Give me the money Elaine, I could do a trim with tan and do you a meal plan, I'm a qualified nutritionist and I'll guarantee you'll lose weight with me! 🥰
She had a diet couch but the wasn’t hard / strict enough on her so she gave up what hell she won’t them screaming at her like a boot camp I really don’t get her

She will have a headache. And need chocolate. And she say she’ll have to give up boggie bounce course burn to many calories. I don’t get why she gunna stav her self. Why not keep off the gin n tit
guaranteed she will have a headache! She will of course have to go and waste a GP to get her bloods checked as she WILL be dizzy, then she will complain about hair loss!! The list will be endless, then she will use these as her excuse for having to pack it in. She’s just a joke. Stop shovelling all the tit into your gob and move your big fat arse, then you might lose a bit of weight!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.