Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should ask one of her admirers from work 🤣

What was she saying. Bout having a vibrator? 🤮 the thought!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She was on about YouTube again, she’s desperate to get back into it but nervous apparently in case anyone from work sees it! Someone asked does the negativity on those awful trolling sites not bother her! She says she doesn’t entertain them, can’t remember her exact words but basically she doesn’t read the negativity! 🤔 if she genuinely doesn’t... she should! She should be worried about her work colleagues reading these comments! Neil’s problems... guys at work fancying her 😂 than actually watching her boring life on YouTube 🤔😬😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was on about YouTube again, she’s desperate to get back into it but nervous apparently in case anyone from work sees it! Someone asked does the negativity on those awful trolling sites not bother her! She says she doesn’t entertain them, can’t remember her exact words but basically she doesn’t read the negativity! 🤔 if she genuinely doesn’t... she should! She should be worried about her work colleagues reading these comments! Neil’s problems... guys at work fancying her 😂 than actually watching her boring life on YouTube 🤔😬😲
Never know...she might do a sex toy haul 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I wish I didn’t read the comments here 😂 hearing about Elaine having a vibrator is like thinking of my granny with one! Both barely do anything anymore but one is old...one only acts old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, she’s a freak!! I wish her work did read on here!! She’s so desperate to appear like she’s this fun, exciting woman. It couldn’t be further from the truth 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t like them, but that total Granny top she has on 🤣 my Mams 70 and probably wouldn’t wear that!! You’re such a trend setter Elaine! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear oh dear!! 👵🏻

What the heck are they?? Is supposed to be gym wear?

She's so. ...wide 😯😯
She’s only a size 16...🤣 yeah right!!

Not that there’s anything wrong with being a 16, but why won’t she just buy clothes that at least fit her? However, she has no taste at all in clothes! She never goes to any other shop that Asda, matalan or Primark. She will quite happily spend £40 on a bottle of gin, but buys cheap, badly fitting clothes? Just don’t understand her?

After her shopping today she will feel so exhausted she will have to have a nap when She gets back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d of loved to see her try the smaller size of them trousers! They were skin tight on her legs 😂

• Haha
Did she ever follow through with that request for a follower to ‘dress’ her or style her by ordering an outfit for her ( which she would pay for)??

Did she ever follow through with that request for a follower to ‘dress’ her or style her by ordering an outfit for her ( which she would pay for)??
I’d like one of us to do it. I will go to Topshop, see if you fit into a size 16 from there Elaine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dear oh dear!! 👵🏻

She’s only a size 16...🤣 yeah right!!

Not that there’s anything wrong with being a 16, but why won’t she just buy clothes that at least fit her? However, she has no taste at all in clothes! She never goes to any other shop that Asda, matalan or Primark. She will quite happily spend £40 on a bottle of gin, but buys cheap, badly fitting clothes? Just don’t understand her?

After her shopping today she will feel so exhausted she will have to have a nap when She gets back!
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 16 its the fact that she tries to convince people she's something she isnt which is usually a size 14/16 😂
Those trousers she was tugging at were a 16 and of course she reckons they were to big. Very comfortable for the plane Elaine. 😉

• Haha
I really want to be able to see this woman’s posts, she sounds hilarious! She just ignored my follow request, any tips to be accepted?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.